It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys READ IF YOU DARE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi guys how do i contact a moderator or staff i tried mailing but the email bounced.

Anyways im a student from UK im currently studying conspiracies and related information and i noticed a lot of stuff on the RSS feed will not let me view it.

Im wondering (i think its RAT sections) how can i get in here to read i noticed a lot of interesting stuff that could help me in there.

Do i have to pay? Or can someone be so kind to upgrade me

I would really appreciate it for my studies even if it was a temporary measure. I will be an outstanding and long term member ofcourse. But i would like to have this access ASAP for studies.

Your friend and future forum partner
David from the UK

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To get into RATS you need 5000 points first.
Welcome to ats.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StudentUK

The RATS forum is a secret yet mythical place very few have ventured. Founded in 1836 but Sir Simonian Gray and the townships Overlord, RATS became a place of mcuh inquest, secrecy and Walmart food stamps.

Many years later, and to this very day, RATS has become a popular feeding ground for the secretive minds and lives of the ATS members, and Canadian River Beavers and will always hold it's place in history.

~ Fin ~

Anyways, welcome aboard and hope to see you around.
Any Q's holla at Scooby Doo's.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

The RATS forum is a secret yet mythical place very few have ventured

Even FEWER have returned.....

Welcome aboard, OP. Knuckle down, you'll have what you need before you know it. No freeloaders allowed. Everyone has to work for their biscuits around here.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Last heard is you arent missing much in there...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not sure how the points work but where do i see how many points i have and where do i get them

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You will be contacted..... we are watching.

Welcome to ATS.

Mwaaaahhhhhhhhhahaaaahhhhhhahaahahaahah

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

The RATS forum is a secret yet mythical place very few have ventured. Founded in 1836 but Sir Simonian Gray and the townships Overlord, RATS became a place of mcuh inquest, secrecy and Walmart food stamps.

Many years later, and to this very day, RATS has become a popular feeding ground for the secretive minds and lives of the ATS members, and Canadian River Beavers and will always hold it's place in history.

~ Fin ~

Anyways, welcome aboard and hope to see you around.
Any Q's holla at Scooby Doo's.

I told you not to eat the paste Scooby....

In any case, welcome to ats.

Points are given for various things, posting, replies, contests etc...

Actually if you join...Twitter I believe you automatically get 5000 points, might want to look into that.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StudentUK
Not sure how the points work but where do i see how many points i have and where do i get them

Member tools or myats.

Participate and contribute and the points will come.

However, being a points tart is not the done thing here. Another massive no no is not checking through search that someone else hasn't already started a thread on your subject.

Welcome to the boards, you'll soon become addicted if you don't watch out.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You can see your ATS and BTS points situated under the avatar on your member profile members tools > public profile. The ATS points are in red and the BTS points are in blue.

Every member accumulates ATS Points as you post in our forums. The intent of the points system on our forums is to provide a more meaningful measure of your contribution to the community than simple post-count. The simple idea being, that active members who do well to participate in collaborative discussions that contribute to the goals of building our communities, will accumulate impressive point totals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We also have a system called the Content Contributor Levels, in which the bar below your avatar fills up as you gain flags (given to by members) for your threads. Once your flags, stars and post's reach a certain threshhold, you will recieve an "indicator" or "member badge" featured on your public profile. The badges range from, aprentice, solid, bronze, silver, gold and Cosmic.

More information here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

I told you not to eat the paste Scooby....

In any case, welcome to ats.

Points are given for various things, posting, replies, contests etc...

Actually if you join...Twitter I believe you automatically get 5000 points, might want to look into that.

~Keeper

You shouldn't have left the art's and craft supplies just lying around.

----

And yes, you can gain (to which I believe is 5000) from creating a twitter profile...follow AboveTopSecret.com ... and then U2U our fabulous super moderator asala.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Awe, but the paste is so much better than the paint chips...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

But paint chips make you see other dimensions. Also, have you tried snorting them? Eating them is okay, but snorting them makes you lungs bleed with joy.

Make sure you are using lead-based paint chips. Acrylic is just not the same.

R.A.T.S. is nothing special, content wise. You just aren't hassled by as many trolls and spam posts.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

LOL...thanks, but no thanks ill take the paste. There are better things one could use to see other dimensions...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I bought a few baby gates and some of those lock thingy's for cabinets...that should keep your nose out of those.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All of my posts are being deleted, why?

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 13/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
OK so i can get 5000 points for joining twitter. Where do i go to tell you guys i have joined twitter ?
Or who because i have joined

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You must "follow" ats on your Twitter, and then email the Super Mod Asala, with your login name, and she will promptly add the points for you

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
*question answered on another thread*

[edit on 13-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For issues regarding the points awarded for joining Twitter please send a u2u message to asala.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join