It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kymatica (2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have posted this on YouTube in the best quality I could get it in for those of you interested. Not sure if this is the best forum area to post but since this is my favorite place to browse I put it here.

Evolution is a term to define only one organism and that’s the self. The self is the universe, the self is the alpha and omega, god, and infinity, and that’s the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the self. Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone or without direct benefit to the whole. So when you begin to think that there’s this controlling elite, this controlling hand behind the curtains leading the planet to destruction…

When you think the end is near, the apocalypse, Armageddon, and when you think we as a species are doomed, it is not they, it is you that brought this about, and for a very good reason. You are evolving. Stop blaming everybody and everything else. Quit panicking about global tyranny and natural disaster and pay attention, because the world is telling you something; it’s tell you exactly what is wrong with you and how to fix it.

www.youtube.com...

(goto the link for the bigger video size, or full screen it)

[edit on 11-10-2009 by phiktion]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiktion
I have posted this on YouTube in the best quality I could get it in for those of you interested.

www.youtube.com...

Care to share what this is before I sit and watch it for an hour and a half?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

thank you for putting up the link to that.

it is a very good movie and is quite clear with the message.

i agree with many of the points being made, as it goes hand in hand with my personal research in the past couple years.

anybody who has a open mind, CHECK THIS OUT!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Esoteric agenda is also very compelling.
I also further investiagtion recommend David Icke, 'Above the cutting edge' material.

IMHO the dogs in the end was cruel. Ruins the message.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's like zeitgeist, but more accurate and is the bigger picture. star and flag. to bad this thread didn't make it to far, lots of people here would have loved it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well if you like the movie keep this thread alive thanks everyone!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Will watch as soon as i get home, youtube is blocked here, sent myself a reminder email

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Esoteric agenda is also very compelling.
I also further investiagtion recommend David Icke, 'Above the cutting edge' material.

IMHO the dogs in the end was cruel. Ruins the message.

i couldn't agree more.

BUT

i loved everything else about this movie.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

It's like zeitgeist, but more accurate and is the bigger picture. star and flag. to bad this thread didn't make it to far, lots of people here would have loved it.

thats exactly what i was thinking. just like zeitgeist, but better and more spiritual less doom.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nice video, thanks a lot for sharing!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The video is still up pushing 90K views sure most have seen it by now but if there are some still haven't seen it its still on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have seen this movie, and yes indeed, it is very interesting to say the least.

Good one that you pointed this out, more people watching it, the better.

However at this stage i don't think this thread is going to receive the attention it deserves.

Star and Flag from me to help your cause

PS: you noted at the start of the thread that you have uploaded a high res video on you tube. are you responsible for only uploading or are you any way connected with the making of this film as well??
Curious

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have no involvement with the video just a few of the topics discussed in the video really resonated with me and I saw it in low quality in multiple parts so I put it up in full length and best quality that I could get.

new topics

top topics

join