It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
YOU ARE GOD!

That’s right, YOU ARE GOD. You re a god who is unconscious of being god.? Please contain your outrage until you read what I am saying here. Look at this with an open mind and try it on for size. No one is asking you to buy it. This is what I have found to be true. This is not intended to be an assult on opposing beliefs or persons. I live in a time and in a country which permits me the freedom to question religious authority and report my findings. This is an expression of that freedom.

The concept is not new and in fact is as old as man. Some will say this is the Devil’s or Antichrist’s religion, it is not. At certain times in the past it was common knowledge. The Ancient Hindu scripture; the Upanishads, define the supreme Godhead as “Brahman” the individual soul as the “Atman”, and is not coy about saying, The Brahman and Atman are one of the same. The difference being only that Atman is ignorant of being Brahman. They even coin a special term to describe it, "tat tvam asi" meaning, 'that art thou' or "that is what you are."

1stholistic.com...

It was only when small minded, evil, people wanted to rule over others was this ancient wisdom squashed and perverted. The power of the church for example, in the dark ages of Europe depended on the suppression of such spiritual knowledge for it’s existence. We may never know how many have died and untold horrors done to man in the name of separating man from who he truly is.

The Babylonian creation tale, say’s the primary ingredient in the creation of man was from the blood of a god. This tale is repeated in many other ancient creation tales where blood or a body part from a god was used to create man in a sinister way. Though the myths vary somewhat, most convey the idea of the primary ingredient of Man being taken from a god. IMHO, what they are describing is the act of making man ignorant of his Godly heritage. More than one ancient culture describe the “creator” and the creation of Man as a deceptive, sinister, evil, event rather than the glorious one conveyed in the judo-christian religion. But even the judo-christian bible is willing to admit that man was made a little less than the angels (sorry forgot the exact referance)

The ancient Gods and Goddesses of the past, for example Osiris, Apollo, Hera, Odin, Amon Ra, Isis, and many more, Looked exactly like us. If they were walking down the streets of N.Y. city you could not tell the difference between these gods and ordinary persons. Physical appearance was never a criterion for telling the difference between a God and a mortal. The only difference between God and Man is a thing called, INMORTALITY.

So, if you wanted to own slaves, ultimately, you would need to make them ignorant of their immorality. If we look, I think you will find, Religion id the area where evil has primarily infiltrated and continues to do so to this very day. More people have been murdered in the name of religion than any other reason. The two hotly debated subjects of Evolution vs. Creationism which appear to be different on the surface, actually join when it comes to denying or perverting your idea of immorality.

So, in summery thus far, IMO, the idea that you are god is fundamental behind secrete knowledge, occult, and mystery schools. If you were to embark on a journey to solve the ultimate mystery of Mankind and were to look under every nook and cranny, this is what you will find, Man ultimately is a God made stupid of being a God. This is what you will find at the end of the road. It is the secret, the knowledge which underlines all knowledge.

Imagine if you will, the idea of a supreme being. What is the ultimate thing a supreme being can do in a nut shell? Ultimately, a supreme being can only, create, or postulate. (vector or flow away from himself) then perceive what he created or postulated. (flow or vector toward himself) So basically a supreme being can only, put something out, (create) get something back (perceive). Outflow and inflow is what it all boils down to. A supreme being might be able to create Galaxies hundreds of millions of light years across and inside this galaxy could be all the wonder, and mystery imaginable, it will still be reducible down to, create (outflow) perceive (inflow).

Now, with this idea of create, (outflow) and perceive, (inflow) which a supreme being does, How is this different from what you do? Basically you are doing the same are you not? On a smaller scale perhaps, but the same never the less, aren’t you doing the same, putting something out and getting something back, (inflow and outflow), (create and perceive)? Isn't this what you are doing right now at this very minute? Isn't this basically what you are doing every minute of your life?

So, are you a God who is unconscious of being a God? Or to put it another way, Are you God?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by useless eaters]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Do Not Alter Or Remove Staff Edits.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I always hate this idea although i did read this. I hate the way people like bush and blair, would use these to justify the fact they can ruin lifes.

I prefer believing in god, as i think we all need something higher than us all, to tell us what was right and wrong. People do not know right from wrong, period.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

So, are you a God who is unconscious of being a God? Or to put it another way, Are you God?

What a crock.

Are you a "god"? Then lets see you create a universe.

Can't do that? How about something on a " smaller scale perhaps," and turn water into wine instantly. Or heal someone of blindness, or a cripple.

But even the judo-christian bible is willing to admit that man was made a little less than the angels (sorry forgot the exact referance)

Wrong.

Heb 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters
YOU ARE GOD!

First off that can't be true because I didn't create the earth, you didn't create the earth and all living things.

God created the earth, God created the heavens. God is Love, where I can and you can hate. God is eternal, we can die. God is all powerful, you and me are limited. God is all knowing, I and you are not.

So your theory is wrong. And when you go and say that There is no God and that he cannot be proven. You can't disprove God either. God Bless

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh, God. I really do hope that I am not a "god".

I just don't want the job.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You can't drop something like this on people, especially Christians.

Have you never heard, 'the king's scepter is not fit for a commoner's hands'?

You have to wake them up slowly to the truth, because it is so incredible that small minds can't even comprehend it.

But yes, I am a creator! And you are a creator, too. We are co-creators, everyone who is posting on this thread. We are all God.
Just like the very computers we use to post with.

It always saddens me to see people quote from books as if they know something.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Satan used the same lie to deceive Eve 6000 years ago:

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:5

We are the creation, not the Creator.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Reality knocking: Satan doesn't exist.

Neither does Zeus or Peter Pan.

Except as fairy tales, anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

What a crock.

Are you a "god"? Then lets see you create a universe.

Can't do that? How about something on a " smaller scale perhaps," and turn water into wine instantly. Or heal someone of blindness, or a cripple.

But even the judo-christian bible is willing to admit that man was made a little less than the angels (sorry forgot the exact referance)

Wrong.

Heb 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Sure, no problem, you go first. You show me your so called jesus did all those things. "Crock", indeed! Please, don't insult me by throwing biblical quotes at me. All that proves is that is your not interested in debating anything on this thread. Now I started this thread with the intention of not offending anyone. I expect the same from you.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

Originally posted by useless eaters
YOU ARE GOD!

First off that can't be true because I didn't create the earth, you didn't create the earth and all living things.

God created the earth, God created the heavens. God is Love, where I can and you can hate. God is eternal, we can die. God is all powerful, you and me are limited. God is all knowing, I and you are not.

So your theory is wrong. And when you go and say that There is no God and that he cannot be proven. You can't disprove God either. God Bless

Nope, sorry, you missed it completely, I did not go on to say, there is no God and that he cannot be proven.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You'd need to be omnipotent (God) to claim that with certainty.

As of now it's your opinion, I on the other hand have FAITH that both exist from the evidence of both. Satan loves those who don't think he exists just as much as those who worship him daily. He only cares that you don't follow Jesus.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Have you never heard, 'the king's scepter is not fit for a commoner's hands'?

Nice quote, and well put. However, the wisdom of this universe belongs to no one excluslively, some groups are slow in learning this.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

We are the creation, not the Creator.

Actually we are both. You create your day every day you wake up to go to work. Your goal is to work so as to earn money in order buy something. You are putting something out (creating) with the intention of getting something back (perceiving), out flowing and inflowing. You create and enjoy your creation. So, you are both.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Let me clarify, when i say "Creator" I mean God whom called matter and energy out of nothing by a simple spoken sentence.. "Let there be..".

No human can do this, it violates the laws of Physics. Only God is capable of such.

I'm not in the mood for semantics.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

As of now it's your opinion, I on the other hand have FAITH that both exist from the evidence of both. Satan loves those who don't think he exists just as much as those who worship him daily. He only cares that you don't follow Jesus.

I see absolutely no certainity in such things as "hope" and "faith". Simply following someone such as jesus does not make me more whole. But if it works for you, who am I to argue?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No one sees certainty in hope or faith.. that's why they are taken on FAITH, not sight.

You only need some evidence to have faith, not empirical evidence. Empirical evidence is known as a fact, or absolute proof.

And yes my friend, my faith in Jesus without a doubt works for me, every single day.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Reason to believe the bible God and Christ.

Check this thread out any contrubtion to the thread would be gladly like.

Evidence of the bible
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Serioully if you believe your a god prove it. because the God of the bible will prove himself.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm not in the mood for semantics.

Neither am I.

You create matter and energy every time you think a thought. And since the thought did not exist there before it was thought of, you could say it was created out of thin air.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, actually you don't. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, thinking all relevant wisdom here comes out of a single grossly misunderstood book.

I on the other hand have FAITH that both exist from the evidence of both.

Evidence that you would never be able to produce.

Satan loves those who don't think he exists just as much as those who worship him daily. He only cares that you don't follow Jesus.

Really, I beat Jesus to death in the street last week. Have you seen Santa Claus around lately?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Serioully if you believe your a god prove it. because the God of the bible will prove himself.

Haha, they wrote things in the Bible about people like you, but you must totally misinterpret those passages, just as the Bible itself predicted you would do.

Let me ask you a very serious and deep question. Does EVERYTHING in existence ultimately come from God, in your opinion?

Ok, since the other Christian posting here has already said something to the extent of God creating everything, including atoms, etc., then I will go on.

God created everything. Out of what, if there was originally only God? The answer: "himself." "God" is not a human or anything else that sits on a chair, etc. I don't even like using the term "God" because of the erroneous mythology associated with that term by modern Christianity. The creator of everything, "in the beginning," would have absolutely nothing to work with but its own being. So. Everything is made of "God." Including YOU. And what sees and hears and uses "your" brain? Consciousness, which is also of "God." You, and "God," are therefore not separated at all, except in thought/action/everything consequent upon that.

You are really performing blasphemy, by being ignorant of your own divinity. I am not saying you are the entire universe. But you came from the same thing. Just like everything else that surrounds you in this very instant. Realizing "God" is within you just as much as it is without you, and everywhere else that exists across all time, that yes, YOU are co-creator of this continually unfolding creation, is your responsibility to "God" to appreciate its magnificence and embody those energies as much as you can in keeping the ball of creation rolling. You cannot fully appreciate "God" until you stop kneeling before ghosts and graven images and realize the truth, that you are an intrinsic part of "God" and you are here to consciously unfold creation through a vital, LIVING (ie changing, dynamic) understanding. Not play victim to it, worship ghosts and graven images, fear boogey-men and grovel before churches, etc. It is impossible NOT to worship the one true God simply by existing, but it is definitely possible to be ignorant of the LIVING fact of it by burying your nose in DEAD books and obscure teachings that modern Christians no longer understand. The kingdom is INSIDE you, not in books and dogmas passed down to you by your parents. If you have to look to a book, or especially to faith, then "God" is definitely not with you.

However, "God" is with the Buddhist monks you see sitting silently in meditation, because they understand. They use different words and names for things, but since YOU do not understand, you see their system as different and invalid, and you discriminate for very shallow reasons. When in reality it is semantic and cultural differences only, and a very real knowledge lives WITHIN these people, and they are deeply loving and compassionate people, who have never waged war against another culture. When it is one of the 10 commandments not to kill and yet Christians have always participated in wars all through the years. Buddhist monks seem to understand your own teachings better than even Christians do.

People used to understand this more clearly, but you have to realize what hundreds of years of religious manipulation by various churches can do. Even going to a church is total blasphemy. What you are worshiping is definitely not "God."

[edit on 12-10-2009 by bsbray11]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join