It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My email, from Nigeria, says I won the Nobel Prize. All I have to do is give them my bank account n

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It has been a long and winding road for me, and there have been many challenges. Sometimes when I struggled, I felt alone.

But I guess the Nobel Committee was paying attention.

I promise not to forget the "little people" I have met at this site.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Scam, scam and scam thats all don't trust anybody asking you for your bank account info or any thing personal.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it for your years of sacrificial blogging and your great contributions to all of humanity. I say give him the info so he can cover the shipping and handling for your well deserved award.

Nice one!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I can't imaging what this must feel like!!! Congratulations!! I would give them your Social Insurance Number, D.O.B. and a copy of your signature too just to make sure there is no mistake.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wait just a doggone minute! They told me I won! Now you and Barack Hussein Obama get one, too? How many of those things do they give out?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Send them a email and ask them to call you for your bank account number at (202) 456-1414.
Tell them to ask for Barack

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I 'hope' you'll spare some 'change' for all of us little people.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by total newbie

Dood PLEASE tell me you are joking. It's a scam. You give them your bank account numbers and they will take all the money in your account, you NOT win any award except a Darwin if you kill yourself after being FOOLED THAT EASILY.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
NO WAY!!!!!!!
you guys are trying to take my prize!!!
but just in case i didnt win you can u2u me and you can donate the money to me...you can keep the award. apparently,they'll give it to just about anybody!
WHAT A JOKE...AND I THOUGHT AL GORE WAS A LAUGH!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am glad many of you so through this fraud so easily, unfortunately by the time I realized these Nigerians weren't upstanding business people I was already out a kidney, as well as my innocence.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
lol i used to get those emails time to time, when i was on yahoo alot. Ide get an email form south afric, Nigeria, Kenya, or ghana, saying a family diedm leaving $2 million, or so..and my name came up in some kinda lottery drawing they conducted, ro my name was mentioned in thier will...all i have to o, is go thier, and get it, at the bank..in reality, what happens is, if yuor dumb enough to go, yuo will be detained, and locked up..then yuo must pay thier amount of $$ to get out.theirh all in on it thier...the parliment, the embassy, the police and others.
Ive gottent he bank accoutn crap a few times..i jsut simlpy erase the email. Yeha like yuor gunna give your bank info to a total strnger wioth a broken promise* only a fool would...
we get phone calls time to time, like this, but rom jamaica. One time my future brother in law, told the guy to go eff himself ect..he laughed at my borther in law and contiued to call 5 or 6 times threatening him back.
yahoo was THE worst overun sebsite, with problems like this.

new topics

top topics

join