It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck do tonight in tribute of Obamas Nobel Peace Prize.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MADCZAR

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

So far it's just about counting illigel immigrants in the census...

Want to stop illegal immigration? ACTUALLY PROSECUTE COMPANIES THAT HIRE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Cripes...it's THAT EASY. They won't come here if they can't work...that's why they are here.

People seem to just want a mass exodus like the Trial of Tears we did to the Indians.

Is that the kind of people we want to be?

Protect the border...let those who are illegal a chance to be legal...and that's it. We have a border for a REASON PEOPLE!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I told you absolute hypocrite, trying to rubbish obama, when he is just as bad.

Scum all over american tv, and they wonder why americans, are the way they are.

Take 10 deep breaths, please! Beck isn't trying to rule the country. Thankfully we live in a country where we can joke and criticize the Jokers we put in the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Take 10 deep breaths, please! Beck isn't trying to rule the country. Thankfully we live in a country where we can joke and criticize the Jokers we put in the Whitehouse.

Only if they're a particular party.

Wonder what the left would've said if Bush would've won the Nobel for his first 10 days in office in 2001? I certainly know they wouldn't have praised him.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Ding ding, looks like you were right.

Also, Mr. Beck will probably say it was bad, but will not bash Obama; rather he'll probably be upset with the Nobel Prize Committee.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, not a single mention on the Nobel Peace Prize. Guess what you left-wingers pretending to be libertarians? Beck is just saying it like it is!!! How about letting our border patrol agents do their jobs and leave the federal government out of the way. Our borders would be more secure that way. Oh, and Beck's awards? How about bestseller on the NY Times bestsellers list for every book he's written? Peace!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I bet Glenn Bathes himself in scorpions, eats bumble bees, and lights the studio on fire!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emosun16

I bet Glenn Bathes himself in scorpions, eats bumble bees, and lights the studio on fire!!!

Yeah...lately if I'm having a good day...the best way to make it crappy is to watch Glenn Beck so he can yell it me for an hour.

He needs to tone it down some. We all know the economy is terrible and government is corrupt...but geezus. Every night he's screaming.

He'd lend himself some credibility if he REALLY started hammering on the Iraq war and how it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL or how their should be arrests in the Bush administration. He won't go that far. He won't touch it with a 10 foot pole....as well as the Patriot act...as he supported both of them.

His "love" of the constitution is selective for his own beliefs.

Glenn is still too biased. He cannot go on every night and say he's for everyone...but yet hammer Liberals throughout the show. Yeah...they'll see the light after you've ripped on them day after day....sure.

He rips Republicans...but nowhere near as much as Dems.

Do it Beck...you say you hated Bush...explain why. Spend some time on it.

He doesn't have the balls to do it...if that's what he actually believes anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He puts Bush down quite often in his shows. The thing is, the government in charge right now is the Obama administration... not the Bush administration. Those things are long gone. Yeah, he can push for arrests in the Bush administration but comparing apples to oranges, Obama has done more damage in his first 9 months as president than Bush did in 8 years. The wars and patriot act are the down side of Bush's presidency. I can't stand Bush but he is no longer our president. Beck blames Bush as much as Obama for our current financial problems. The both signed a $700billion plus stimulus that we will have to pay back as taxpayers. Beck's concentration is with the current administration because that's the one in charge.

He may have supported Bush in the past but let me give you a scenario on something. I was in the Navy for 4 years. I had my first and only deployment/cruise between July 2002 - May 2003. I was on board the USS Abraham Lincoln on this deployment. We took over operations in the Arabian Sea for the one year anniversary of 9-11 doing flight patrols and bombing missions in Afghanistan. On New Years day at 12:01 am, our ship, which was on it's way home, turned around and went back to Australia and then on to the Persian Gulf. We did Operation Southern Watch for a month or so and then in March, Bush declared war on Iraq and we started bombing the "Shock and Awe" mission in Baghdad. After our month of bombing Iraq, the USS Nimitz relieved us and we headed back home. May 1, 2003.... the day before heading home, the president of the United States of America flew aboard our ship and gave his infamous "Mission Accomplished" speech. After the speech I waited around for about one hour to shake his hand. I felt like I was the coolest guy in town. I actually shook the president's hand. I was a big supporter of Bush at the time. I left the Navy in August 2004 and started working at Southwire Company in Carrollton, GA in 0ctober 2004. In 2007, I met a guy by the name of John who introduced me to constitutional law. He turned me on to Ron Paul and from that point on, I started to despise Bush. I also started to despise the two-party system that divides our country in the biggest way.

The moral of the story is, just because someone USE to believe in a certain way, doesn't mean they still do. Just because someone with a popular radio and tv show said something 2 years ago, doesn't mean he still believes that. It doesn't mean he's just trying to get viewers or listeners. There is no credible arguments for lefties or libbies to argue with because the lies are always explained. Example... there's a big thing on ATS about Beck using vicks to cry on cue all because of some youtube post. What is untold is the fact that this video and the vicks was used during a photo shoot for his book, "Arguing with Idiots." If you look at the pictures in the book and on the back cover, you'll see the promo photos from that youtube video. That doesn't mean he ALWAYS uses vicks to cry on tv or that his crying (as annoying as it is) isn't heartfelt. There's also a few people on here complaining about how Beck was talking about how he thought our healthcare system was horrible after his experience a few years ago. I posted a youtube video on another thread explaining his views. He had a horrific experience with a drug the doctors gave him. He was seeing images of things you'd see in the SAW movies. He was having a reaction to some drugs. When he came to the emergency room with his wife and they called him back, his wife had to practically carry him to the back while the medical assistants were rolling their eyes and tapping their feet inpatiently. No one offered to help Tiana carry Glenn. He says the doctors and the medical treatment given were top-notch. It was the quality of service before seeing the doctor that he said was horrible. The medical assistants with attitude problems. This is why he still says that our health care is best in the world. People need to research the whole story before turning Beck into some evil neocon shill.

I also hear complaints on how he's with Fox News and that alone is enough not to watch him. That's BS. I know Fox News didn't give Ron Paul a fair shake in the primaries and debates but Glenn Beck is the only one who gave Ron Paul a full hour to talk about issues when he was on Headline News. Don't hate on the guy just because of the channel his show is on. Like most people here, I can't stand Hannity, O'Relly and a few others on Fox News but things can get worse. None of Fox news personalities are as bad as Keith Olberman or Chris Matthews.

Let's not forget who started the march on Washington. Let's not forget the 9-12 project. Let's not forget who got the ball rolling for the downfall of ACORN and future downfall of SEIU. Let's not forget who shined a light on Obama's Czars which led to the resignation of Van Jones. Let's not forget that Washington has their own blog for watching Glenn Beck because of the stir he's causing there. He's laying his neck on the line talking about things no one else in the msm will talk about. Let's let the guy do what he's doing for us. peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I told you absolute hypocrite, trying to rubbish obama, when he is just as bad.

Scum all over american tv, and they wonder why americans, are the way they are.

its called satire, not hypocrisy.

and its just so easy to "rubbish" him... he hasnt done anything at all except hurt us, and you still praise him like he's the most awesome thing since miracle whip!

he may be just as bad, but he doesn't go around acting like he's not.

he insults himself daily, and tells people up front issues that bug him.

if you lefties would get off your high horse, and stop getting your feelings hurt like everyone is talking bad about your momma, then we might actually get along.

just dont be a dummy, nodding your head at everything just because it came from his mouth...

lord help us all.

glenn doesn't control anything/anyone, and he isnt the voice for anyone, but he does speak sense, and it really bugs the crap out of lefters, so everyone else (including me, im not rightwing, but i do want to government to back down a lot) keeps bringing it up JUST so we can watch you cringe.

i mean do you guys have a newsletter that you get from the whitehouse that tells you what to agree and disagree with?

noone likes a teachers pet!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.glennbeck.com...

everyone go watch this.

if you are left, watch it so that you can at least see what you are criticizing.

if you dont care, then why? why dont you care?

for those on the right, pay attention to what everyone will be dealing with soon enough.

for those on the fence. pay attention and make up your mind, already.

this isnt stopping, and most of the lefties dont even understand what you are defending.

so go on, keep on defeding someone who fills the whitehouse with these people. defend them all you like.

but realize that this is on you as much as them, and those crazy people are trying to protect you too.

have fun everyone, and watch the F'n video!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join