It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme feelings that something bad is going to happen...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm not claiming to be anyone special, just an ordinary 'awake' person. But I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth while all of a sudden I get hit like a giant wave of what I can only describe as a horrible sensation that something bad is going to happen. I don't know if it's pertaining to me, everyone, someone particular or what... but when I tried to dig deeper into what I was feeling all I could grasp out of it other than what I had already felt, was it had something to do with fire possibly, as I not only had 'fire' run across my mind over and over, but also with my eyes closed I was seeing orange-reddish colors... take this with a grain of salt obviously. But I'm just wondering, maybe humans, some humans at least, can sense things coming, just how animals can sense things like weather and earthquakes before they happen (they start 'geaking out' basically, it's their natural instinct).

Whose to say that we don't have that natural instinct, and maybe the right place and the right time allow you to indulge into that sense of being able to have insights that normally you wouldn't.

Like I said I'm not saying any of this is true, nor is going to happen, but I wouldn't mind hearing others thoughts on this subject, or if anyone else has had similar things happen, or maybe even the same thing happen closely to what I experienced at the same time...

Post away...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by highlyoriginal

I think Frankenstein said it best. 'Fire BAD!'

Man, I wish we could get it narrowed down.
There might be a fire and it might hurt someone? Did you sense slow fire, or explosive type fire? I DO believe that some people are gifted with intuition, I just wish their intuition would be more detailed...dagnab...
What else? Did you hear anything? Other than the dread, any physical symptoms? nausea? dizziness? feel flush?
Were you listening to any music or tv? Were you alone? Any bad dreams lately?
You can tell me to get bent if you want..Behavioral and sicial 'issues.'

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oddly enough, according to the Bible, when the world is destroyed the next time… Its by fire.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Animals know whats going to happen because they are much much better barometers than humans could dream of being.

Nothings going to happen. You know what I do when I get sad (which isn't very often, as i'm [self-proclaimed] one of the most apathetic people in pennsylvani)? Watch The Lion King. I'm not joking you.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You must be vectoring in on those poor moon men that are about to get a NASA Rocket planted firmly up their backsides!

Poor Guys!

IRM

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I'll add what I can about the experience but there's not much more, but here's a more detailed explanation...

Before & after I had this sensation I started feeling like I was being emotionally attacked by some force, seriously I haven't been depressed for a very long time, but I felt very depression during this time before & after this all happened. It's not there anymore though. I also started having strong thoughts about ascension, just random thoughts but it wouldn't stop flooding my brain, it actually kept hitting me so much I start repeating the word over and over pretty much unconsciously. I mean I knew what was happening, but really had no control of it (kind of reminds me of the thread about the person who couldn't stop singing, well I couldn't stop repeating ascension).

I was using that word in some small sentences as well, but the only one I remember was me saying (repeating several times) "ascension of Jesus", and I will tell you right now I'm no die hard Catholic or even Christian... I believe in a higher power and I still am yet to fully develop my final thoughts on the matters of religion (or in my mind the 'higher power').

Regardless of me using the name Jesus while talking out loud basically uncontrollably, I don't remember much else.

So to cover the topics here:

-felt extreme feeling of something bad that is going to occur
-followed by the word 'fire' running through my mind
-then with closed eyes I saw fire colors (orange-reddish colors, and what I thought to be a fireman but it was very faint, so I can't guarantee it was what I really saw)
-unable to stop saying the word Ascension
-using Ascension of Jesus in a sentence multiple times in a row, but then it stopped
-feelings of being emotionally attacked by something/someone, like my psyche was starting to crumble a bit, I mean I was thinking about stuff that I haven't thought about in a very long time, and things that really aren't important, or shouldn't be worrying me, but they all were. This lasted from the beginning of this 'experience' til the end, and it faded slowly afterwords.

So, like I said take this with a grain of salt, I'm openly admitting I'm no prophet or anything (ha watch it be so! that'd totally flip my world upside down) but I did want to share this experience so I could have some input from fellow ATSers.

Any ideas, or comments are welcome.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well didn't you hear, there is supposed to be an attack in October? According to this "JESUS-guy"? I did listen to more of his supposed prophesy. It's crazy but, nothing would surprise me anymore.

As for "fire", he thinks that it will be a big nuke in D.C.

here is link to a an excerpt: www.youtube.com...

Not that i believe any of this but, i after listening to more of the guy's archive audio, i do find it interesting, and at this point in my life nothing would surprise me. Read the user's 'more info' for that video for more.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

S & F for your very moving posts.

I 'felt' the Samoa earthquake, although I did not know where it was at the time.

I believe that your instinct was correct, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Someone just posted a thread about major solar flares in Dec. 2012.
kinda tripy.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Thanks. Yeah it is kind of weird that people are making threads right after I made this one about things having to do with fire and such. I just got done sleeping for like 12 hours too, kind of odd but I feel completely fine now. But I'm hoping my 'instincts' aren't true because I'll be away from Oct. 15 - Nov. 13... something on Oct. 25th wouldn't be good,

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Personally it sounds to me like an advanced form of those tiny little hairs standing on the back of your neck. I myself would tend to avoid fire like the plague. That of course would just be my advice.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dont know what to say...

i mean iv seen the same thing except this time i saw a man about 6 ft 4 in. saying "Burn Israel Burn". and there was a bunch of fire evreywere and people were being burned alive wile "the man" was just standing there laughing and killing inocent people. but i dont know who he is but some pople claim he is the "antichrist".

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

What is this signiture? In english

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There are a group of us that are trying to stay in a state of preparation for an immediate departure of what we simply call "it". Two of the members already had what can only be described as a test, where they felt an urgent need to either make certain the deployment packs were ready or actually deploy.

Our experiences seem to be driven from an outside force, not our own intuition. Is it possible you are going through the same type scenario?

Rich

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

Animals know whats going to happen because they are much much better barometers than humans could dream of being.

Nothings going to happen. You know what I do when I get sad (which isn't very often, as i'm [self-proclaimed] one of the most apathetic people in pennsylvani)? Watch The Lion King. I'm not joking you.

I concur.

We need to perhaps conduct extensive studies on animals behaviors days/weeks before disasters occur.

On Sept 11 2009, how did the animals (eg. birds, dogs, cats) behave prior to the attack? ..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Diagnose: too much ats

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

NO WAY dude. When the dad dies that # is like.. sooo depressing

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Your feelings make sense. Tomorrow we're entering into a window of opportunity (October 11-26). In this time frame, there were predictions about possible nuclear attack (D.C. or N.Y.), assassination, total financial collapse and the beginning of chaos. Tomorrow is October 11, (200)9. As a reverse date, it's 9, 11, 01. If nothing is going to happen in this time frame, that's good. If not, we conspirators were right again.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
On Sept. 11th, 2001...

I woke up at 5:30 that morning sweating like never before. Ended up in the driveway puking my guts out until 7:00 that morning.

My parents were very confused, then my dad tirned and yelled, "It's a Missle!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join