It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swine Flu Vaccination Is The Pandemic!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What if the Flu Vaccination is the beginning of the real pandemic outbreak? Dont Miss this new Video Expose on the hype, propaganda about the "novel" Swine Flu vaccination!

Premise: The vaccination is the method of the pandemic!

Not buying into the Politicians, Propraganda, and Media Hype, Toronto Truth Seekers was contacted by CBC Media for an interview;
here is what transpired::

Recently contacted by the CBC for an interview regarding swine flu vaccines; After doing a 20 minute phone interview, [weaving spider -sic-youtube channel-] Set it up for the CBC to come film our street actions with Toronto Truth Seekers. The CBC spent an hour and a half with us gathering information for their story on swine flu vaccinations. Press For Truth documented everything.

The Vaccination is the Pandemic Part 2

[edit on 9-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We hope things come out right. But even the people we trust are wrong or corrupted.

What is an ordinary citizen to do?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

I understand exactly what you are saying...I think. Look Deeper...

The first thing you see on this website is a map of the swine flu outbreak nationwide and what is stunning is the fact that they have the map broken down into regions...FEMA regions! The map is from the CDC. There's a little bar under the map where you can move an arrow back & forth & see how the flu has progressed. Scroll down and look at all of the propaganda stories on the vaccines.url

topics.gannett.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, this cuts right to the heart of the matter, doesn't it?

I wouldn't rule out the OP's assertion. However, I could just as easily see the following scenario: The"swine flu," such as it is, develops naturally and is hyped into something much bigger than it really is by the media and the pharmaceutical companies, which salivate at the prospects of all the cash that will come from mass vaccinations. They ram through the vac's without proper testing and scare the population witless to make an extra profit.

Occam's razor and all that...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Where there is money there shall be Politicians, Propraganda, and Media Hype.

Not necessarily in that order...but sure you get the idea?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So the east coast has the highest population in the country and lowest swine flu cases, Huh? These people in the government are so stupid, I do not think they know who they're messing with. Sebilius and the other criminals think they're just going to steam roll over the American people with the governments way or no way.

O boy.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by FredMcWoozy]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

Sebilus is so cool in her admonitions...she reminds me of the
White Witch...

East Coast statistics what they are...according to which map? I know one thing for sure...they were not counting on the level of resistance they have encountered...which is compeletly fantastic!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Edit to add this important update:

The Blog site that exposed the CDC tracking today has been attacked, and it has totally dissapeared! The google cache if the site can be seen here:

TruInternational. Blogspot. Google Cache

Original Post:
Health authorities are going to have a record of exactly who has received the swine flu vaccine.

Disturbing...the CDC is tracking reciepients of the vaccines, and they expect adverse side affects!

Q. If my patients are vaccinated outside of my practice, how will that information be available for inclusion in the patient’s permanent medical record?

A. Recipients of the 2009 H1N1 vaccine will be provided with a hand-held card to serve as a record of vaccination and a source of information should a report to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) be needed. Vaccine recipients will be encouraged to bring the hand-held card at their next visit to their primary care provider so that vaccination information can be transcribed into the patient’s permanent medical record.

www.cdc.gov...

Well, as we have documented in other articles there are a lot of reasons, but one certainly is that all of the early batches of the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are all of the nasal spray variety that contain live swine flu.

In case you missed that, we are going to say that last part again.

All of the early batches of the swine flu vaccine contain live swine flu.

The product is called FluMist, and you have probably already seen video on the news of it being injected into the nasal passages of people getting the swine flu vaccine.

According to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, somewhere between 10 million and 100 million swine flu viral particles are forcefully injected into the nostrils when FluMist is administered to a patient.

Source

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A few people laughed at me when I said the Nasal Spray "Flumist" is the Pandemic, we already know it contains live H1N1.

Step One, Immunise Government Sector Workers, Children and other people they need with Flumist, at the same time spread H1N1.

Step Two, Wait for H1N1 to truly become a pandemic.

Step Three, Delay the Flu Shot form of the Vaccine.

Step Four, Wait for mass Riots due to people wanting the flu shot form of the vaccine.

Step Five, Unleash Martial Law.

Step Six, When the vaccine arrives force vaccine at least 70% population , those who resist will be placed in quarantine.

Most the people in quarantine will be people who know what's in the vaccine, if the flu doesn't eventually kill us "They will"

Sounds like NWO to me

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, think of it this way....if the remaining 30% of us will go to quarantine camps then at least we'll all know each other, huh! Do you think we should continue to use our ATS "names"...or would it be ok to use our real names during our stay?....

Lets see,...I can organize the food and beverage list....let me know what you can bring!...."I call dibs on the pink tent", lol!

(sorry BTS, I'm not trying to de-rail your very unerving thread and stellar work ...I just couldn't help myself...ahem...)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Ahem Indeed!

Well I am not calling out on the FEMA camps yet.
Still reserving judgement on that, but with each passing day, I am still suprised to learn of the many develpments! Today, The U.S. President was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize...doesn't that make us more comfortable?
Afterall, wouldnt they need to take that prize back if he decided to railroad all of us flu vaccine dissenters into camps?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Haha yea we should get T-Shirts made or get tattoos of our ATS names, I can see us all now "Always look on the bright side of life"

Ok back on topic, the people spreading the word in Canada are doing a brilliant job. Seems like people are waking up all over the globe. Many people saying the same thing "I have had no vaccines and my immune system is strong"

S&F for the thread, very interesting video

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize so why not.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Yes I found that comment by the young Canadian man very interesting.

No vaccines...his whole life! Imagine that? I thought the idea of incorporating the CBC interivews into the video was very smart on thier part, gives us more of an idea of how the media works to discredit anyone who seems to be gaining an opposing voice.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It seems the vaccine is causing the spread. There is another thread what I made in this matter. There you can monitor the spread throughout the planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last update, where I've made a comparison between the data of yesterday and today is confirming this.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yea well I can say I have only had 1 vaccine that I know about and that was TB, there probably was a few at birth but I couldn't tell you what. I am 28 and had the flu only around 2-3 times, by flu I mean the full package 3-4 days in bed. I consider my immune system to be very strong, I haven't been to the Doctors in over 5 years. So I am no longer registered with a Doctors at the moment, they probably think I'm dead or out the country.

I have been in close contact with people diagnosed with H1N1 "Even shared cigarettes with them and guess what "Not one single symptom of H1N1" the people I was in contact with who did have H1N1 all get there seasonal flu shots, they were pretty ill too and it took them almost 7 days to recover.

Also my sister was diagnosed with swine flu, the only 1 out of 4 of us who live in the house and guess what "She has her seasonal flu shot"

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Well I predicted that H1N1 cases would rise in the Flumist vaccinated areas. If this is what you are saying this is very bad news, I have done tons and tons of research and everything seems to be pointing towards us going in them FEMA Plastic coffins, Camps... Not sure where us in the UK will end up.

I hope we do not see a rise of cases in the Flumist vaccinates areas, please tell me this is not what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How is it we're even supposed to trust any of the organisations (phen phen) like the FDA, OR The World Health Org. If a bunch of wildeyed
zombies were coming at us with sirynge in hand would anybody run then?
Same difference. "Take a sho et goo fo yooo!" none for me thanks.

not again

please tell me this is not what you are saying.

Hello that's what he is saying.
Thought we would be able to get out of it by saying we already had the flu.
About a week ago they said" even if you have already had the flu, you still
have to get the shot"
an obvious attempt to cover all bases.

Hilarious! but not.
But that's what the shot does ,it gives you the flu, so you don't get the flu.

They need to back the hell off right now!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes guess I had to check it out for myself, it does seem cases are rising is places that have received the Flumist vaccine. This really isn't good news, because this means the Live H1N1 in the Flumist has a chance of mutating in the people who have been immunised, it will stay in the vaccinated peoples sinuses long enough to mutate and spread. All it takes is a sneeze and that mutated strain of H1N1 is airborne as it probably is.

Although the people who have been vaccinated are safe, everyone around that person who has not been vaccinated is not. Now I understand why Government sector workers and children were the first to get vaccinated.

Please let me be wrong..... we need more official H1N1 case statistics before jumping the gun though. How reliable is the site in question..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The U.S. President was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize...

Ya! On the same day he is sending more troops to afghanistan. WTF.

Yes guess I had to check it out for myself, it does seem cases are rising is places that have received the Flumist vaccine. This really isn't good news, because this means the Live H1N1 in the Flumist has a chance of mutating in the people who have been immunised, it will stay in the vaccinated peoples sinuses long enough to mutate and spread. All it takes is a sneeze and that mutated strain of H1N1 is airborne as it probably is.

and thats how they get us all! don't be shy!
Kind of a damned if you do Damned if you don't sorta plan huh?
They make us think they are trying to vacc. everyone. They only need
how ever many get it in the beginning. What ever the plan, I'm sure they have it worked out to the smallest detail.

not again
man your grabbing at straws already?

How reliable is the site in question..

Even if it were Al Sharptons site, the facts are staring you right in THE eye.
Say it with me everyone.
AGENDA

[edit on 9-10-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join