It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Nwo shill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Considerig Sheriff Joe's county has the lowest rate of criminal recitivisem(sp). I think we can all agree that his unconventional his tactics work. People don't want to go back to jail and are willing to play by the rules to stay out which is the whole point.

As for your comments about the hispanics being targeted that is just out of line.
Fact- 90% of illegal aliens nationwide are mexican. (more so in the southwest) And they are not nice- get more than three of them and they turn into a feudal pack.

Don't tell me that they are here to work and contribute to society. They are here to drain it as fast as they possibly can. If you think I am lying I can take you to your choice of social aid facilities and we can do a survey. We can also stand in line in a grocery store and watch the people pay for staples with food stamps (a card) their common law husband pay for his beer with a huge roll of bills that he did not pay taxes on get into their year old SUV and drive off. While being insulted that you do not speak spanish.

They say that they want the southwest back but only the parts with schools, roads housing and utilities. If The United States actually remediated the southwest and cleaned and restored it to where it was in 1850. Mexico would not improve the southwest and would once more send their poorest and worst mannered citizens across the border illegally to work. (After all Canada used to belong to Mexico didn't you know that?)

What they want is akin to someone selling* a dirt lot, The new owner building a house and garden garage and a couple of bikes/ cars for his children. The old landowner sending his most useless bad mannered child that he can't stand to have around to live in the buyers new house, drive his cars and live off of the work that he meant to make his own childrens life better with the excuse that "My family used to own this land"

Americans Built this country- Illeagals just jumped a fence.

Damn right I get pissed when people say I am wrong for trying to protect what little I have. If these same people are not giving every cent away they have earned away to those less fortunate then they are nothing but the worst of hypocrits.

*We paid for the land...Twice actually.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ..5..]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Makes Prisoners Pedal Stationary Bike To Power Prison Television

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join