It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Nwo shill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It makes me laugh when members here become hypocritical and praise Joe Arpaio for all his Fascist tactics.
Seeking and targeting anyone who might be hispanic, forcing his inmates to wear pink uniforms and demanding they stay outside in the hot sun.

Ignoring felony arrest warrants and instead focusing on arresting hispanics that "might" be illegal.

The same people who are falling in love with him because of their inner secretive cowardly hatred and need of watching other races suffer, are the same people that cry over the new world order enacting a "fascist agenda".

" Deyz gon target uz nd arrezt us den send uz to labor campz nd sheeyit, fascizt pigz, nazis, down wit da new world order". Hahaha, but when it comes to detaining other races such as arabs( after 9-11) or hispanics ...it's all fine and dandy!!!

Let's look at some things your morbidly-obese racist hero has done in the past:

Phoenix Mayor Asks US Department of Justice to Investigate Arpaio
The Mayor of Phoenix, Phil Gordon, “wrote a letter to U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey asking that the Justice Department's civil-rights division and the FBI investigate Arpaio's immigration crackdowns. He alleged that the sweeps included "a pattern and practice of conduct that includes discriminatory harassment, improper stops, searches and arrests.”” [Arizona Republic, 11/24/08]

2,700 Lawsuits Filed Against Arpaio
Between 2004 and 2007, 2,700 lawsuits were filed against Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Federal and County Courts – 50 times the number of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston combined. [Phoenix New Times, 6/10/08 and 12/7/07]

Arpaio Prioritizes Immigrant Sweeps Over Serving Felony Arrest Warrants
During an interview by the Arizona Republic, the interviewer pointed out in a question, “You get criticized by local law-enforcement agencies for not serving felony arrest warrants, shirking that responsibility in favor of immigrant sweeps, which requires manpower and other resources. Mayor Phil Gordon says you have created „a sanctuary county for felons‟ and that you have „40,000 felony warrants stacked on (your) desk.‟ Why not go after the „real‟ criminals and actively serve outstanding arrest warrants, which local agencies see as a county obligation and responsibility?‟” [Arizona Republic, 4/27/08]

Study Finds Arpaio Targets Latinos
The Arizona Republic examined Arpaio‟s arrest logs from eight of his notorious and high-profile sweeps. The study “showed that deputies arrested more Latinos than non-Latinos during each of the operations; that even when the patrols were held in mostly White areas, deputies arrested more Latinos than non-Latinos; and that deputies arrested Latinos in greater numbers than non-Latinos following minor traffic violations.” [Arizona Republic, 11/24/08]

Mesa Police Chief: Arpaio’s Approach Hurts Community Safety
Mesa Chief George Gascon thinks “a wedge is being driven between the local police and some immigrant groups. Some law enforcement agencies are wasting limited resources in operations to appease the public‟s thirst for action against illegal immigration regardless of the legal or social consequences… If we become a nation in which the local police are the default enforcers of a failing federal immigration policy, the years of trust that police departments have built up in immigrant communities will vanish.” [New York Times, 7/31/08]

Continued at the bottom:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Phoenix Mayor Asks US Department of Justice to Investigate Arpaio
The Mayor of Phoenix, Phil Gordon, “wrote a letter to U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey asking that the Justice Department's civil-rights division and the FBI investigate Arpaio's immigration crackdowns. He alleged that the sweeps included "a pattern and practice of conduct that includes discriminatory harassment, improper stops, searches and arrests.”” [Arizona Republic, 11/24/08]

Members of AZ Legislature Support Mayor’s Call For Federal Probe of Arpaio
According to the AP, some members of the Arizona Legislative Latino Caucus are supportive of “…Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon‟s call for a federal probe into…Arpaio‟s recent crime sweeps in Hispanic neighborhoods. Lawmakers [said] the sheriff's tactics are tantamount to racial-profiling and reflect poorly on all Arizonans, regardless of their ethnic heritage.” [AP, 4/18/08]

Arpaio Stages Phony Murder Plot Against Himself, Accused Released for Wrongful Imprisonment, County Pays over $1 million to Settle
In 2004 a man was released from prison after being wrongly accused of plotting to kill Arpaio. Evidence suggested that Arpaio‟s office staged the plot and the County agreed to pay over $1 million to settle the case. The County‟s insurance policy paid an additional un-released amount. [Phoenix New Times, 10/28/08]

AZ Jewish Leaders Decry Arpaio’s Racial Profiling
According to the East Valley Tribune, AZ area rabbis “…said they found it distressing that „it appears that people are being profiled and detained ... on the basis of their race and ethnicity, and that this policy is creating an environment of fear and intimidation‟ in the community among both legal and illegal immigrants. „We feel that this policy can only lead to the further dehumanization of individuals and groups of individuals in our community‟… Arpaio may be acting within the law, they said, but his actions are not consistent with America's founders "who passionately believed in the value of freedom and justice for all.” [East Valley Tribune, 4/18/08]

Arpaio Advocates Forced Labor
The Washington Post reports that Arpaio favors forcing jailed immigrants to sleep “in tents and feeding them bologna sandwiches,” Arpaio said. [Washington Post, 5/20/06]

Arpaio Proud of Increased Fear in Immigrant Community
“Some undocumented workers say they are afraid to drive because of Arpaio‟s crackdown. Others say they are considering leaving the state, which, advocates say, could hurt the economy. Arpaio said that indicates his crackdown, aimed at deterring illegal immigration, is working.” “If you say they are leaving, I have accomplished my mission,” Arpaio said. [Arizona Republic, 10/17/07]

Is is not funny how CHRISTIANS love him?
Is that not HYSTERICAL and pure golden hypocrisy?
I'm sure the ultra-liberal Jesus Christ would have loved that!!!

These traitors to democracy speak of liberty and freedom, yet they adore people who openly disregard human rights and are drunk in power.

Praise him, like the Germans slowly starting praising the Nazis when they took away the jews to labor camps.

This Eternal coward arrests people who disagree with him.
He makes up stories.
He barges into private property to arrest editors that exposed him for the fraud he is.

He is a sociopath, a maniac who laughs at his supporters who don't even realize he is a racist and a lover of fascism - not democracy.

What nice supporters of his, fans of Adolf Hitler and loyal to Fascism :
www.youtube.com...

I leave you with this:
In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up

[edit on 7-10-2009 by thebeast2012]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe is awesome. I don't see a thing wrong with hunting down illegals anyway you can or making people wear pink uniforms. You should be ashamed to be in jail.

We have a huge illegal problem in the city I live in and Sheriff Jones ships them out every chance he gets. It is just the shame the federal government does not support his effort to enforce the laws of this great land.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Sheriff Joe is not awesome. Sheriff Joe only feeds his inmates twice a day. How often do you eat bub?

Sheriff Joe leaves people outside in sweat boxes to die in the AZ heat.

When was the last time you spent all day in the desert heat?

Remember I SAID ALL DAY! Sun Up to Sun down.

Sheriff Joe Restricts freedom of travel.

You are aware that the U.S. Constitution forbids restrictions in travel as well as improper searches right?

I would not go so far as to say Sheriff Joe is an NWO shill... I do not think he is....

I think Sheriff Joe is just an evil man....in power thanks to Lazy evil constituents that have no problem with women dying in HIS JAIL from heat exhaustion because he left them in a sweat box to FRY!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Well I respect a man that makes a jail so rough that you will make sure you don't go back there. If it takes putting a man in the box to teach him to obey the law then so be it.

As far as eating twice a day, sounds like a good deal to me. There are plenty of people on this earth that don't get a meal everyday and they didn't do anything at all to deserve it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So enforcing trespassing laws by arresting illegals is now 'racist?' How interesting. Texans shoot trespassers. The pink underwear began because there was a problem with inmates not returning their county issued clothing, so he figured he would make them undesirable. His chain gang is also voluntary.

All these accusations by the OP, yet not a single link...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Joe Arpaio's days as Sheriff look to be coming to an end he has so much eat on him by DHS that I don't think any cheap little stunt he pulls will help him.He will be out of office by the end of this year.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What is the point in a federal investigation when it in itself will work against the governments ability to collect taxes? Honestly, if you want normal people who are not KGB agents hell bent on demoralization, to actually arrest felons, then we are going to need tax money to imprison the offenders first. So many state governments would not be operating in the red presently if this immigration problem was not a very real pressing issue. An entity would obviously knowingly destroy state governments tax bases to push the old Soviet agenda in America. Who would go as far to say elected officials are just plain stupid and not seeing the reality of the states suffering currently. It is people like Joe Arpaio who are the true heros, not afraid to fight for what they believe in, all the while the television possessed sheep wait for a messiah who quickly becomes an antichrist taking away all freedoms with the indoctrination of abomination.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
So enforcing trespassing laws by arresting illegals is now 'racist?' How interesting. Texans shoot trespassers. The pink underwear began because there was a problem with inmates not returning their county issued clothing, so he figured he would make them undesirable. His chain gang is also voluntary.

All these accusations by the OP, yet not a single link...

Why link when these same jesters will be all like " Das LIBERAL WebsiteZ! IS NO FAIR, COMUNIST SCUMMM! It aint Right if aint frum conservative websites like Fox News or Rush limbaugh.com"
blah blah blah.

Look around.
do you not see that?

NOT TRUE BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THE LIBERAL WEBSITE!! HUR DURRRRR.

Again, why waste time linking them if these are the same people who will ignore anything that exposes their racist hero?

You have no idea how much time i have wasted with these type of cretins who ignore you if you don't give them "conservative websites".
After all, anything that does not support fascism and neo-con beliefs is deemed " Liberal, communizttt nd sheeit".

the same people who call obama a "kenyan" or "obongo" because of his African heritage.
code word for the N-word.
They are not even trying to hide their racism anymore, but they still deny it since they are eternal cowards after all.

Like Sean Hannity who thinks waterboarding is a trip to the kiddy pool, these idiots think such treatment is Fun and fine.
Until they are on the other side of the table crying and screaming like the hypocritical babies they are, of course.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"forcing his inmates to wear pink uniforms"

What a horrible crime against humanity.

The Sheriff Joe is one mean dude.

Do you seriously think making them wear pink uniforms is a harsh punishment?

Prison should not be a nice place to be. You should never want to set foot in one again once you leave.

As for only feeding prisoners twice a day I don't see the big deal about that. Most days I only get two meals in and get along fine. When I was in the military sometimes we would only get two meals a day out in the field and we were all ok. So I don't see how you could equate this with unfair and cruel treatment.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeast2012

So he is racist for sending kicking out illegal aliens? Did you not see the ILLLEGAL part of illegal aliens? He is just doing his job. I am sure if there were European illegals he would round them up and ship them out as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oh, ok, You can't back up any of your rant. Move along...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hahahaha i love how his supporters ignore all the other facts.

Are you not the same people who complain about U.N troops one day barging into your house at night?

Arpaio arrested editors who exposed him for the racist fraud he is.

He is such coward and fearful of opposition that they say he even intimidated his opposing competition from taking his job.

He is the epitome of Fascism, but, like i said.... racist love him and will make any excuse to defend him- even if it means lying and denying...the only thing they are good at.

By the way, you must not have read the entire post; either that, or you are blind.
The sources are listed below every accusation against the man.
Example:
Arizona Republic, 11/24/08]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I see that you are from Dubai. Are you upset at Sheriff Joe, because he caught you and kicked you back over the fence so hard that you landed in Dubai?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some people think eating only two meals a day is OK... Those people have never eaten 40 cents worth of food twice a day for 6 months.

Some people think it is ok to stick a WOMAN in a metal box in the heat of an Arizona summer. So as to teach them a lesson. And if they die so what.

These people enjoy their air conditioning too much.

I see alot of pampered people that would not know suffering if JOB himself came to them....

Joe Arpaio is not a good guy. He steals your money feeds his inmates as little as possible and keeps any money left over for himself... And when his inmates die he does not care... MIND YOU THESE ARE NOTMURDERS

People who have not murdered are being killed by Arpaio. Men and women, it makes no difference to him he still does not care. So long as he gets to keep his/YOUR money he does not care about the inmates....

And if you think eating only two meals a day is not wrong then I FREAKING DARE YOU to do it for 30 days....

One month ya Arpaio supporters....

No cheating because their is no chance to cheat in jail.... ESPECIALLY HIS JAIL Two meals..... The cost of the meal is 40 cents a day.... OH and if you do not get no bread on your tray that day TOO BAD

Lets see an ARPAIO supporter eat like his inmates do because if you can't or won't then you have no idea how it feels.......

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
At least he's feeding them.

I like what he's doing, and he wouldn't have to do any of it if the Federal Government would shut down the border and do what THEY are supposed to do.

It's hot?

So?

You think they didn't know Arizona was hot before they came there?

Hell, they just came from Mexico, which is just as hot!

Apparently, the voters up to now like what he's doing.

Doesn't that just piss you off?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If UN troops barged in my house, there would be a pile of dead UN troops on my lawn. Sheriff J. Arpaio is doing what he is paid and was elected to do- protect the citizens in his jurisdiction. Illegals commit disproportionate amounts of crime, on top of using public services without paying for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
"forcing his inmates to wear pink uniforms"

What a horrible crime against humanity.

The Sheriff Joe is one mean dude.

Do you seriously think making them wear pink uniforms is a harsh punishment?

Prison should not be a nice place to be. You should never want to set foot in one again once you leave.

As for only feeding prisoners twice a day I don't see the big deal about that. Most days I only get two meals in and get along fine. When I was in the military sometimes we would only get two meals a day out in the field and we were all ok. So I don't see how you could equate this with unfair and cruel treatment.

It sounds like the OP may be a liberal democrat who wants all prisons to be a country club environment!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join