It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Grey Clones-Nazi Technology?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

G'day Tiger5

I posted the Lam drawing a few posts ago.

Here it is again.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360e3dad7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Mein Got.
What an ugly b*#t*#d.
Seriously tho it does look very human.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks Maybe....Maybe not.

Cheers,

I am new here and did not realise thateveryone is so quick on the ball (lol).

I do not believe that UFOs are ET. They may be more of an occult nature. However when I catch one I will know for sure. SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN OUR SKIES. I am not sure what...

Peace

T

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nice post. I mostly agree.

Originally posted by Tiger5

Sadly none of us can interrogate Hitler so proof is not forthcoming. All else seems like speculation.

Quite true. But we are not the first people to stand before such a problem: That's why we invented the science of history and have been refining it for the last few thousand years.

So we have a pretty clear picture; we can analyse Hitlers writings, his actions, his spoken words, the testimony of people who knew him or who dealt with him professionally and we can mix all that together into a coherent, reproducable view of what Hitler believed - or at least about what he said that he believed. ( Knowing someones belief is an ancient problem of philosohy). We can refine that view through keep looking into new sources or through dialogue and self-reflection up to the point where we have a picture that is as near to the truth as the sources allow us to be.

There is no certainty in history, as there isn't any in philosphy. Yet there is probability: low probability and high probability - both things which are assessed mostly based on the sources used and the intelectual honesty or scientific standard of the interpretations.

The great thing about this course of thought is that it can produce a broad consensus - basically saying that most literate people with a heuristic come to the same conlcusions reading the same material and using their intellect - that's how one establishes high probability.

The problem with what we are dealing in this thread is that there is nothing to base consensus on - except for things like "yeah, that could be.." or " That sounds kind of right".
This is in no way saying that the op was wrong in posting this thread. He has every right to, and I enjoyed it. But there's nothing I can follow up on to see if the theory is plausible. So there's not much I can think about or figure out by myself after reading this thread - all I could think of was stating that we have evidence of the "grey concept" pre 1940's - something that kind of upsets the theory.

Anyway. That was my plea for history and sources. Not all of them are corrupted, and we ourselves have the means to figure out which one of them aren't. (As long as sources are provided, hehe)

Edit for grammar-2x

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Thanks Maybe....Maybe not.

Cheers,
I am new here and did not realise thateveryone is so quick on the ball (lol).
I do not believe that UFOs are ET. They may be more of an occult nature. However when I catch one I will know for sure. SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN OUR SKIES. I am not sure what...
Peace
T

G'day Tiger5

Welcome to ATS

I think you have summed up the feelings of a lot of people on here.....

.....SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN OUR SKIES. I am not sure what...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Mein Got.
What an ugly b*#t*#d.
Seriously tho it does look very human.

G'day Cosmic4life

One might also say "Mein Got What an ugly b*#t*#d." about Crowley.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/966af2bd350b.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The earliest efforts were in the 1950s with the Boas abduction as a typical example where a human male was made to breed with a deformed female.

In the sixties you had the removal of sperm and egg as in the Hill abduction and implanting to create the Rosemary's Baby type missing fetus abductions.

The problem was the time it took to grow to maturity and that was resolved by using cows which reach maturity one year after birth.

So the greys are basically a cow-human-other (may be shark I don't know) hybrid as probably the reptilians. Cows and humans share 80% of their genes. You can only have about a 2% difference for the embryo to be viable and not rejected as foreign in a cows womb.

So you have something that is 80% human, 18% cow and 2% somehting else.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now they have moved beyond that to the metalloids. Such as those in the movie Transformers.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

That is very interesting and certainly connects a few dots.
I still think the early research was pioneered by the Nazi's, they were very aggressive in their research and had no ethical boundaries whatsoever.
Only later when the Allies took over this research did the need for an Alien cover story arise.
The cattle element ie 12 months to maturity would certainly explain the targeting of cattle done in such a way as to promote the alien cover story.
Lets be perfectly clear, a clone Army would be on any aspiring megalomaniacs wish-list and has been since the Nazi's and the SS.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

So then the thousands of sightings from THE BEGINNING OF KNOWN MAN to THE THIRTIES are....Just a OOOOPPPS?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks. Not sure "aliens" are a Nazi invention, but I can see how they may have been interested in something like it. After Project Paperclip, whatever was of value was probably salvaged as best they could, and anything with potential military application could have continued development, including what we think of as "aliens" today.

I also tend not to think "grays" and others are ET. The evidence seems to suggest that the UFO phenomenon is related to the occult (whether the Nazi's were into it or not). Some of the big names in Ufology, after decades of study, do seem to make a connection to the occult.

The occult is one of those things that we also find consistently playing onto the various plans of TPTB. Whether we look at the occult fingerprints all over 9/11, or to the Space Program, and all it's occult aspects, it is in our face. So, why not the UFO / "alien" issue too? It makes sense.

I see that we have an expert here on Nazi history, Nichirasu... I have to say that he sounds very knowledgeable, but I've never seen such conviction about the "lack" of the occult influence regarding German leadership of that era, prior to his repeated statements about it. Sure, I have read about the later "disillusionment" of Hitler, but had certainly not jumped to the conclusion that there was a positive "rejection" of the occult, which seems to be implied in Nichirasu's replies.

Perhaps I need to learn more, but I see our occultist masters today, and I see leaders of the past, also apparently steeped in occult interest, and apparent occult influence. So, while I'm always open to learning more, to me it seems more plausible that leaders of that time, are not so different than those we have today (from whatever nation).

JR

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Erm.. You are out of our minds.

Haven't we won the WWII? Do I even have to remind you about the Nuremberg Trials? Don't you know that all those Nazis who committed war crimes were exterminated?

Your claims are absurd to say the least. I guess you played too much Wolfenstein or something.

I admit it's a nice fantasy, you could even call it entertaining. Good for video games and movies (www.ironsky.net...) but it is as far from reality as it gets.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Not all those Nazis who committed war crimes were exterminated....
for example: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I can't wait to see the movie
Space Nazis attack

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ImShrike

Fine but the bastard is dead anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC

So then the thousands of sightings from THE BEGINNING OF KNOWN MAN to THE THIRTIES are....Just a OOOOPPPS?

Don't be ridiculous.
The nazis could obviously time travel.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
new eyes on an nearly year old thread's opening post..

then who is winning? we humanzees allegedly already share more than 99.7% of the same dna, you and i, clone.

Could it also be that these "people" are brought up to beleive that they are an Alien species?
As Ultimate Manchurian Candidates?

What do you make of it?

i think you bring up some
points.

however i already think a grouping of unconscious super-egos are doing a great job at making the population feel alienated.

how many laws must a soul comply with in order to conform to the expectations of the accepted lull norm?

insanity is paying humanzees to make new laws when no soul born today can live long enough to learn the number of the existing ones.

but what do i know about aliens,
ET

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
new eyes on an nearly year old thread's opening post..

then who is winning? we humanzees allegedly already share more than 99.7% of the same dna, you and i, clone.

Could it also be that these "people" are brought up to beleive that they are an Alien species?
As Ultimate Manchurian Candidates?

What do you make of it?

i think you bring up some
points.

however i already think a grouping of unconscious super-egos are doing a great job at making the population feel alienated.

how many laws must a soul comply with in order to conform to the expectations of the accepted lull norm?

insanity is paying humanzees to make new laws when no soul born today can live long enough to learn the number of the existing ones.

but what do i know about aliens,
ET

Are you saying we share 99.7% of the same DNA as grey aliens?
Might I obtain a sample of this grey alien DNA?
Also I hope that doesn't make us part shark.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Don't be ridiculous.

Funny twists like that make threads like this really fun to read in my opinion.

Old thread but definitely well worth the time to watch all of the discussion.

I pretty much spit my drink out when I read the time travel comment. Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Don't be ridiculous.

Funny twists like that make threads like this really fun to read in my opinion.

Old thread but definitely well worth the time to watch all of the discussion.

I pretty much spit my drink out when I read the time travel comment. Good stuff.

I mean cmon, think for once!
It's common knowledge that the Nazis went back in time to lose the war so they could...make UFOs and fly around aimlessly!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmmm, regardless of whether the SS had the ability to time travel(personally i don't think so), technology development follows a pattern, a technology tree.

A lot of the roots or trunks in theoretical physics and engineering systems, chemistry, biology etc etc were developed in Germany since 1919.

The treaty of Versailles forbid Germany from manufacturing and so forced them into Research and Development, this is why 20yrs later they were at least a decade ahead of everyone else on the technology tree.

The purpose of my thread is to draw people away from the ET answer to advanced/mysterious events.

As a species we are capable of far more than any ET, for the past 200yrs there have been some incredibly intelligent/inventive individuals working to re-ascend humanity.

We are alone.

Therefor....some-one somewhere is responsible for all that boggles the average mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join