It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Grey Clones-Nazi Technology?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My fellow ATS'rs most of you will be aware that what we call UFO's, are in fact test vehicles that have their origins in German SS Black Projects.
From Circular Planforms to Plasma Physics and Beyond.

Given that the SS also had Biological/Genetic research projects and that Greys are associated with UFO's, is it not logical therefore to conclude that Greys are a Genetically created race of altered Human Beings?

Could it also be that these "people" are brought up to beleive that they are an Alien species?
As Ultimate Manchurian Candidates?

What do you make of it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Well I did not conclude that, and do you have any evidence to back your postulate up with? Or is this just pure thought to type kind of stuff? I am interested to hear you elaborate more, but we need more to go on, as your theory is not any common theory.

Thanks for sharing..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's a very interesting idea.
I've often wondered, based on all the close encounter cases, if the greys may be "genetic machines". Heavily manipulated - artificial intelligence.

It seems that Nazi scientists may have been interested in consciousness experimentation and manipulation. All of the experiments conducted by the Nazi's on young children, the testing of twins and their possible mental connection, always struck me as something darker, and something beyond all they're other known projects. Yet, they are often written off as the "brutal torture-acts of deranged doctors". All we can do is speculate on what exactly they they were seeking, and what purpose they had in mind for their findings.

I'm not sure what to think here, but it's a good topic for speculation and discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Germany had a lot disc planes and perhaps now a lot of made up
saucers at their disposal but the Foo did appear over their territory.
I never heard of a Grey theory with Germany buy Walton may have
started the Grey myth as a result of his saucer ride to a base and
the need to agree with a briefing with the FBI.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hm... funny. Greys don't look Aryan to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

As you well know, i am not refering to the SS Lebensborn Breeding Program.

Do not confuse the SS Aryan Breeding Program with the extreme experimentation carried out on unwilling victims.

What i am proposing is that SS Genetic/Biological Research was far more advanced than is publicly admitted.
And that this research was the foundation for later Chimeric experiments.

Two projects have been underway for the past 60 years under the guise of Alien Extraterrestrial Visitation.

Advanced Power Production/Propulsion/Transport Systems.

Advanced Biological/Genetic/Hybrid/Chimeric Products.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As far as I can tell when the people on the base ran after Walton
they most likely put flower on their face and hair before they tackled
him and gave him another sedative.
Thats the probing he had.
Being on a top secret base has its drawbacks.
Thats where the Greys came from.
The only story he was allowed to tell.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would go further and propose that greys are part human,part shark.
Probably one of the more aggressive sharks.
Lets face it, a chimeric supersoldier has been a dream of TPTB for a long time.
Hybrid experimentation was underway long before DNA was discovered.
Cross-fertilization of cells has been a subject of experiment since the cell was discovered.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I would go further and propose that greys are part human,part shark.
Probably one of the more aggressive sharks.
Lets face it, a chimeric supersoldier has been a dream of TPTB for a long time.
Hybrid experimentation was underway long before DNA was discovered.
Cross-fertilization of cells has been a subject of experiment since the cell was discovered.

Priceless

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hitler was known to "speak with higher beings" before he started drugs. I'm sure he had an ace up his sleeve at one point. Also, look into nazi researchers and their fascination of the occult.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The early breeding program apparently involved an effort to mate deformed human beings to produce alien looking prodigy. The Boas abduction is on point.

Then you had the Barney and Betty Hill abduction where the eggs and sperm were taken for in vitro. This led to the Rosemary's Baby type missing fetus abductions where the alien fetus was grown in a surrogate and then removed before delivery.

The big problem was the time factor to reach maturity made growing a large alien army very slow because of the 14 years to puberty.

This problem was solved with the greys by making a cow-human-other hybrid and utilizing cattle wombs (the cattle mutilations are a result of this program). I did a thread on the mancow bovaliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now they have moved on to the metalloids. This is why the preparatory psyop of the movie Transformers. They will be remotely piloted like predator drones or the movie "Surrogate."

Its possible that Amy Bishop, the UAH shooter was working on neural networks for these metalloids.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can believe that the Genetic Grey Clones are a Nazi Technology chimera life form created by the Nazi's by means of DNA splicing and advanced DNA science. I also believe that the alien Grey life form is in actuality a "Avatar" that Nazi personnel control by remote means much like the neurological connection seen in a recent movie called "AVATAR". The alien grey is just a shell for the operator that sits somewhere controlling the alien grey life form as if it were actually alive. While the design of the alien grey leaves much to question, I find it very believable that Nazi's are involved in the alien, UFO mysteries.

While my idea may be far fetched, I find it plausible that the alien grey could be in fact a creation of the the old Nazi regime that has been kept scientifically current over the many decades since the end of WWII.

Thanks for your posting.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

It is known that Mengele was undertaking experiments to determine the mechanisms of information transfer between twins during ww2.
The phenomena of shared pain,emotions etc etc.
The principles of resonance as applied to biological organisms.
That kind of research would definately be of value to other research groups within the SS.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Mengele and Rascher did all types of medical experiments that does not proove that they were doing experiments on grays, unless you think Jews and Russian POWs are somehow grays.
This always amazes me, with all the claims of the Nazis having all this advanced alien technology how they still lost the war.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Question -

What genetic expirements are you referring to? What Mengele did was more along the lines of 19th century hereditary research - the DNA helix structure wasn't discovered until sometime in the 50's and that is where the theoretical basics for what we think of "genetic manipulation" today comes from.

And what do you mean by SS experiments? The SS per se did not do any medical research although a good part of the Wehriwssenschaftliche Forschung was outsourced to or taken up by a section of the Ahnenerbe. But as far as the Ahnenerbe goes all people are accounted for; it's one of the few organizations of the Nazi Regime that is pretty well documented and of which we know all participants.

Which of the Nazi Scientists do you suspect? What camps are we talking here?

I'm kinda curious since you didn't really spell it out in the op... I'd love to hear your ideas...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
Hitler was known to "speak with higher beings" before he started drugs. I'm sure he had an ace up his sleeve at one point. Also, look into nazi researchers and their fascination of the occult.

That sounds like something straight out of Josef Greiner's hoax trunk. Of course you can believe him but then let's believe all of what he wrote. Like that Hitler loved jewish girls and used to rape people in his Vienna days (also blatant lies). Or that he survived the war.

If that's not Greiner's imagination I would guess that statement came right out of a wet dream of Eckart or Sebottendorff. Don't believe everything you read about the Führer - there's evidence for only so much.

Originally posted by vjr1113

Also, look into nazi researchers and their fascination of the occult.

Nazi Researchers were most decidedly not fascinated by the occult. Some geeks who couldn't find girlfriends and instead joined the party did though. Himmler for one; allthough he got duped so many times by hoaxsters that by the end of his life his fascination waned...
Of course there's the usual ensemble of crackpots and con-men at the Ahnenerbe, but that's a whole different story and is about as spooky and mysterious as Crowley's New York years.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The purpose of this thread is to deny alien technology period.
It is proposed that saucer technology, biological technology and psychotronic technology all had roots in SS black projects.
It is proposed that Greys are slave/automata derived from the experimentation that was coldly carried out on those unfortunate souls you have mentioned.
If you dig a little deeper you will discover that the history you have been taught is the history of the victor.
The nazis only lost the territorial war, they didn't just disappear.
Lastly Greys only started to appear after WW2 and the Alien myth is a cut-out for those agencies involved in the continuation of the various research projects.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by zaiger

Lastly Greys only started to appear after WW2 and the Alien myth is a cut-out for those agencies involved in the continuation of the various research projects.

And there I had the belief that the cultural artifact that we think of as greys today was something that Crowley came up with to impress his hard-tripping girlfriend.

But I guess that doesn't count in your book.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

And there I had the belief that the cultural artifact that we think of as greys today was something that Crowley came up with to impress his hard-tripping girlfriend.

Well thats what holding a belief gets you, a vain hope.
As for Crowley, why don't you ask him next time you see him.
If the propositions were not possible, probable or feasable i would not have wasted my time in proposing them.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I would add that occult means secret/hidden.
It speaks of knowledge with power.
Occulted technology is another term for black projects.
The nazis were occultists mystical, political and technical.
The Swastika.
The Order of the black sun.
The Thule society.
The Vril society.
Etc etc etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join