It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is omni present

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I dont know if you know this but, I track trends as a stock trader and I see trends in everything. In the past 2 months, I have went from one or two stories a day to now almost 6 per day about Obama this or Obama that.... I think he is trying to overdose America on Obama, I just change the channel to save my sanity, I pick up the paper,, there he is again ... ok, went to the dentist and GD there he is there too... tuned on the Radio .... wouldn't you know it...
what are they trying to acomplish by this Obama spread Thin ... you know he has to be shallow on these subjects because he changes subjects as fast as you can pick up another MSM article... he is truely Superman ... I just wish he was a People President, you know the one that respects the Constitution and produces the requested documentation, to validate his soverignty.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Obama is an Idiot

A Community Organizer from the Ghetto and he doesn't understand Americans

He THINKS that involving us is going to change America, that we are going to with a little extra school and health insurance form into a group of people who give a crap and we will come together.

The reality will be the exact opposite.

Obama = ineffective one term President who talked to much.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Honestly, not to sound racist but it's because he is black.

More people are focused on his personal achievements then they are their own country and the responsibility of the american president. Because he is the first black president

It's a total media campaign and they are not selling anything we want.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Obama = ineffective one term President who talked to much.

I hope that ends up in some people's signatures!!

I clicked thread because omnipresent sounded so ominous, but now I see that it is just a simple observation. Britney Spears is omnipresent as well, so is Oprah!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was thinking like a stock, right before the big fall, it gets busy and muddy at the same time... sort of like the way Obama is now... spread thin. and vulnerable, because of his mouth....
I was sort thinking along the lines of a blow off type chart pattern, which would indicate they are going to hang him before the election (maybe he said no way on the IRAN war or something) any way it will be by his own actions and words and they get him to do it to himself by cramming his calender full of these staff conclusions.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's because Obama see himself as a celebrity.

I'm sure he gets ticked if he doesn't see his name at the top of Google news.

(Obama - "Gotta go make a speech, name not in the news, going into withdrawals....")

All the guy does is talk, as a leader he's impotent.

Kinda like a bottle rocket, starts off fast and hard but burns up quick....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I think one of the talk shows said, THe Election goes on and on... was a good description of what I see... we are still at war... we still dont have another investigation into 911 with citizens as moderators.
we are still diving like sunken battleship.... I say lets forget this Trade Crap and get back to making America great... tell the UN to shove it. and exit NY immediately. Followed by the CFR and Trilateral Commission... and any other Anti-American People Organizations.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion lately that it doesn't really matter who has the power. We are just really stuck in this mindless game of chess. That is- chess between the two major parties. We voted Obama- well I (a suckered gullible voter last year) because we wanted change. Obama has promised us a lot of things. Now Obama is looking like all he's following some of his promises- but it looks like he's back-tracking on the major promises of why people voted for him. He hasn't repealed the DOMA, he hasn't ended the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, the telecomm immunity act. I tell you it's the new boss.... the same as the old boss.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Honestly, not to sound racist but it's because he is black.

More people are focused on his personal achievements then they are their own country and the responsibility of the american president. Because he is the first black president

It's a total media campaign and they are not selling anything we want.

It is a media campaign alright to sell you obama is the nations first black

President which is an outright lie. Because obama is half white and half black

and he had a black father and a white Mother. So he is not the first true

black president and it is the media who has brained washed you to thinking

he is totally a black president. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I saw the title to this thread and immediately thought, "Oh, my! Richard Hoagland has found a new face on Mars and it looks like Obama!"

Seriously, I did.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I don't think that the OP meant that Obama was omnipresent like that. He was just talking about how Obama is a celebrity President. That would be quite amusing if Richard Hoagland found an Obama monolith structure on Mars though.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

It basically boils down to the fact that sheeple do not even know what the constitution says.

But he can sell shoes, basketballs or healthcare.

He's a young man who raised himself up from the ghetto. whatever.

He still has responsibility of a president but he is acting like a cheerleader.

EDIt: Race isn't important. It is the values people attach to other members of their OWN race that is sickening.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

top topics

join