It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
in this video Hillary Clinton states that "there will be no evidence of ufo's" and there is "nothing to be hushed up about" ........also notice she groups the subject together with the hale- bopp comet which i am sure is a reference to the Heavens Gate suicide incident.

now here in this video you will see Bill Clinton talking about how he did attempt to find out about any Roswell secrets but says he thinks nothing happened but at the same time he doesn't dismiss the possibility that the info was kept from him seeing it.

it seems to me both of them were trying to discredit the ufo subject and it's community ? what do you think ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
while at the same time complaining of a 'vast right wing conspiracy' they both admit exists, and bill acknowledges the possibility that people kept things from him. i think thats basically an admission that the president does not have the highest level of clearance.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From what I understand the Clintons tried to investigate UFO's but were advised they didn't have clearance and to basically mind their own business if they knew what was good for them.

So says Greer anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
check about the.... Rockefeller_Initiative_Documents..... the first link is down....

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

anyways......

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"the info is out of their reach" theory is possible but i would lean more to believing that their true motives to lie might be because of their connections to the illuminati NWO agenda.

the continuation of the ufo coverup and hiding free energy technology would be in the best interest of the people who are getting rich by enslaving us all with oil/gas and carbon taxes.

1993-2000 William J. Clinton, 42nd. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. Clinton, A Rhodes Scholar, a CFR member, a Trilateral Commission member and a Bilderberger participant. He joined the Council on Foreign Relations in 1989, attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1991 and was a current member of the Trilateral Commission at the time of his nomination.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I suppose the idea that there is no conspiracy is totally off the table, then?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Her comments are like Bill's. Their interest in UFOs have been documented, yet publicly they play it off.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
I suppose the idea that there is no conspiracy is totally off the table, then?

You suppose correctly, unless of course you are brave enough to jump into the chasm of political agendas and self serving righteousness and essentially accept as true the word of a politician that has flown abroad and evaded sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996 as first lady.

Nope, cannot see her being deceitful – or “misspeaking”.

Then on top of that there is the wealth evidence in support of UFOs to consider, credible eye witness testimony and the jaw dropping evidence of your own eyes – I have seen UFOs and I am no heaven’s gate wannabe, just a normal Joe looking for disclosure on what is a very real phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looking for truthful answers from politicians (especially these two bozos) is like looking for water in a desert - in essence, you're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
my impression is that Bill really did try to find out but was stonewalled. He says this several times. Even being president has its limits apparently regarding this topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That's highly suspicious.

First of all, how in the world did Hilary know that "there will be no evidence of" UFOs?? For her to know that, she would have to know something about it!

And on top of that, why is she making an effort to make the topic appear irrational and not possible? That's like a guilty plea before a judge.

Something smells really fishy, and I can smell it from here!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I'm absolutely aware of political agendas and maneuverings, and yeah, a lot goes on behind closed doors, but at some point you have to wonder where this "wealth of evidence" has gotten us?

Do extraterrestrials exist? Are they capable of interstellar travel? And have they actually found us in the indescribable expanse of the universe? These are the questions we should answer. Why nitpick over whether or not Hillary Clinton knows about them and is subtly trying to sway public opinion?

My eyes are very open, and I've still seen nothing in that entire "wealth of evidence" that shows me that aliens exist, let alone are actually visiting us. Probability tells me it's possible, sure, but possibility doesn't equal certainty. Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's happening.

All of this government cover-up talk seems like a convenient scapegoat for believers to use in order to shift the burden of evidence from themselves to a shadowy third party that must obviously have it, but hate us and won't show us. So, since they can't prove it themselves, something must be being held back from them.

Why doesn't this "wealth of evidence" work both ways? How can the government still be hiding this if so many people could just look at all the evidence and be convinced? Well, I know I've looked at a lot of it, and am not convinced. How does the government still have their diabolical hold on us if we could just "open our eyes" and know the truth?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Why nitpick over whether or not Hillary Clinton knows about them and is subtly trying to sway public opinion?

it's not nit picking , it's being aware that the boogyman (NWO) runs our lives and most of these so called politicians are in line with that agenda.

I've still seen nothing in that entire "wealth of evidence" that shows me that aliens exist

and you won't until you experience it yourself. there is no data on the internet that will convince someone. if i had not had the close encounter that i did , i would say the same thing you are

'there's no proof'

plenty of evidence yes , proof no

tell us....what proof would convince you ?

All of this government cover-up talk seems like a convenient scapegoat for believers

lol...nice ! that's what they want people to believe. i see they also have you bamboozled

Why doesn't this "wealth of evidence" work both ways? How can the government still be hiding this if so many people could just look at all the evidence and be convinced? Well, I know I've looked at a lot of it, and am not convinced. How does the government still have their diabolical hold on us if we could just "open our eyes" and know the truth?

once again....please tell me what proof would convince you and would that same proof convince everyone else in the world ?

have a look here at this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

proof is an illusion....you will never get it. until you have an undeniable experience yourself, you will never be convinced. simple as that

i know for a fact ufo's are real and there is something flying around that is going unchecked and can do what ever it wants. that is why i know the govermnet is lying about this ....not because i have seen evidence from other cases.

we all are being bamboozled by the illuminati POS that run this world and Bill and Hillary are both members of the freak groups that do the management work for the NWO agenda.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Something smells really fishy, and I can smell it from here!

you got it bro !

here's what smells....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You know what's interesting? I've had exactly the same response that you wrote told to me by religious people wanting me to convert, but being unable to show me any evidence as well.

You've hardened my views on Aliens. I have asked myself those questions, but it wasn't until you laid it out in the manner you did that the light bulb went off.

Guess I'll say what I say to all the religious people, then; I hope I do have some sort of mystical experience. Until then, though, I don't see why I shouldn't be trying to inject a bit of logic into the discussion.

When I said "nitpicking" over Hillary, I think that was the wrong word. I think you guys should really shift your focus away from the government and just find the evidence you need to prove the existence yourselves. Maybe join up with all of the other UFO groups out there and convince the aliens to disclose themselves, rather than waiting on the governments to do it.

In other words, if the government is really doing all this horrible stuff, go over their heads. Make them a null in the game, and remove their hold on you.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEyeI'm absolutely aware of political agendas and maneuverings, and yeah, a lot goes on behind closed doors, but at some point you have to wonder where this "wealth of evidence" has gotten us?

Everyone wonders where this “wealth of evidence” has gotten us and as there are differing opinions I could only give you my own impression. As it stands right now I no longer need to have proof on a screen in video or picture form. I actually did read everything I could about the subject, researched hotspots that are in my country and went and camped out as much as I could, nothing conclusive that I could see to be fair.

I found that when I was looking for something to happen with my camera at the ready nothing ever did happen. It was when I was least expecting it, I saw some amazing things in the sky right above where I live. I could have rushed in and grabbed a camera but I was never in this to prove to the world that UFO’s were real I was always in this to prove them real to myself and that is what happened.

The incident was so traumatic in the sense that it challenged what I thought was normality in the world. I nearly ended up divorced and I did actually separate from my wife of twenty years for just under a year because she could not accept what I told her about what I had seen and she even demanded that I retract it in no uncertain terms.

I did not and would not and to this day I know what I saw and will never deny it. My wife later told me that she believed me but the story had frightened her.

She is a total sceptic and believes in the government and so on. If you want a “wealth of evidence” then you will not get it from even the best of forums and in the end it is all relative to how much you are willing to accept from even the most credible of sources.

Originally posted by EsSeeEyeMy eyes are very open, and I've still seen nothing in that entire "wealth of evidence" that shows me that aliens exist, let alone are actually visiting us.

I totally understand that. Before I saw UFO’s for myself I had pretty much the same frame of mind that you have and though I was sure we were being visited I was not certain. There was also the feeling that I was wasting my time over a total myth.

What I saw blew the uncertainties away and the myth was proven to be fact but only for me and later my wife when she saw a UFO too and that was the clincher for me because seeing my wife standing next to my dog while a brightly lit triangle did its magic a couple of thousand feet above us was the total “wealth of evidence” I had been searching for. Watching two ambulance crews looking up at it too was just the icing on the cake.

Originally posted by EsSeeEyeAll of this government cover-up talk seems like a convenient scapegoat for believers to use in order to shift the burden of evidence from themselves to a shadowy third party that must obviously have it, but hate us and won't show us.

You apparently have not seen a UFO so it would be easy and understandable to come to that conclusion but for myself actually seeing some weird things in the sky I am now certain that the government now only knows what is going on but that they are also covering this knowledge up for reasons I have no inkling to.

I could hazard many guesses but there are lots of guesses already out there. Some pretty much fit my own guess so I won’t bother other than to pick up on your point that the government may hate us. Is the government covering it up because they hate us? I think considering us with contempt may be a more accurate description on the way the government sees the UFO and human relationship.. In the end I think disclosure will be taken out of the government hands anyway.

Originally posted by EsSeeEyeWhy doesn't this "wealth of evidence" work both ways? How can the government still be hiding this if so many people could just look at all the evidence and be convinced?

This works both ways because that someone who has not seen the phenomenon with his or her own eyes tries to work out the truth from the lies tends to be left confused by the doublespeak coming from both sides of the spectrum because generally both sides are pushing their own agenda. The government wants it hushed up; the UFO believer wants it blown wide open.

Now that I know the triangles craft are real and that they can alter their shapes and move in ways no human pilot could withstand I am no longer looking for proof that they exist.

I am now waiting for the next step that will be a full and open disclosure from my government and a wider acceptance on a global level that the phenomenon is real. If you assume I am lying that is fine by me because I only ever wanted to believe one hundred percent via an irrefutable “wealth of evidence” that was ultimately provided with my own eyes.

After that I wished only for my wife to believe me.
It was she who told me that the UFO we were watching with the ambulance crew was a triangle when I had thought it to be a single piece of pulsing blue-white light. I had been watching her face when the light went out and dimmed to a pinprick. That much I had seen with my peripheral vision.

She on the other hand had seen three lights come together to a single light in the centre of the craft and then it was gone. I do not require anyone else to believe me and all I have is my word and as you did not know me I can understand that you would be very disbelieving of that story.

However across the other side of the road two ambulance crewmen who were putting a male patient into the back of an ambulance also followed our gaze and they saw it too but did not have the luxury of hanging around. Their faces were much like my wife’s face though and I had a huge grin on my face.

My wife knew nothing about triangle craft as she was always forceful in demanding I do not talk to her about the whole phenomenon and I had respected this request and she is the most honest person I know.
You seem to have become a little fixated on the “wealth of knowledge” phrase because of frustration? It is just a subjective term and had I realised you would hang onto it I might have charged a handlers fee
. What I call a wealth of knowledge I suspect you may call a

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

*continued*

... a pile of dung. No matter, I really believe we will have our proof in this lifetime and probably quite soon. I am confident that one day I will capture something on camera and if I ever do and I am confident I will, I will be posting it here without a worry if many do not believe me because at the end of the day their belief really was never that important.
It is never about money or fame for me. I just want this who thing to be blown wide open, heh.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
proof is an illusion....you will never get it. until you have an undeniable experience yourself, you will never be convinced. simple as that

So, so true and we are definitely on the same page.
I wish I had posted that instead of my rambling novel. /slaps forhead

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join