It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi! This is slightly off topic, but after watching Bill Clinton talk about UFOs,
I feel really sad that Bush and Obama lack the sincerity and warmth
that he had. He was a nice man, and our country really lost something,
after 911 nothing was the same. We have lost trust, happiness, and freedoms. The USA was in good times when the Clintons were in office,
compared to today. The world is truely a different place. Anyone who wants to see UFOs start walking your dog after dark, and early in the morning. Stand out at the bus stop in the dark with your children.
You might just see something maybe as brief as five seconds. If nothing
else your child gets quality time and you loose a pound or two.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it'd be important to know the exact context of this, but one thing I'd like to point out is that, just because politicians and world leaders are talking openly in public forums doesn't mean the message is intended for the public.

I'm saying this because it's known that the Clintons tried to find out what the Government knew about UFOs, Bill Clinton himself admitted this, maybe this was a message for someone behind the scenes, to the career bureaucrats, the gatekeepers so to speak, to show them that the Clintons were trustworthy with whatever, if any, secrets there were about this.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hillary looks younger in this video. So perhaps this was before the Rockefeller Initiative.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Hillary looks younger in this video. So perhaps this was before the Rockefeller Initiative.

Well, she talks about Heaven's Gate doesn't she? So it's at least in 1997.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Good post. There are a couple of things I'd like to touch on in it (of course!).

The first would be a part of this:

I found that when I was looking for something to happen with my camera at the ready nothing ever did happen. It was when I was least expecting it, I saw some amazing things in the sky right above where I live. I could have rushed in and grabbed a camera but I was never in this to prove to the world that UFO’s were real I was always in this to prove them real to myself and that is what happened.

With the documentary that's come out recently (I Know what I Saw), and the discussion on that, the main problem people seem to have with the government keeping these secrets are the expanded benefits to mankind that the technology would bring. Free energy, ease of travel, basically the end of everything bad. Why is it you care only about proving to yourself (and then your wife) when you're essentially withholding the same benefits from mankind by your views?

Next up:

I totally understand that. Before I saw UFO’s for myself I had pretty much the same frame of mind that you have and though I was sure we were being visited I was not certain. There was also the feeling that I was wasting my time over a total myth.

I want to stress one thing: I'm not new to the idea of UFOs, and I'm not skeptical about the idea that there are things flying around in our skies that we can't identify. We don't have the eyes to identify everything in the sky. I've seen plenty of things I couldn't identify offhand (one just a couple of days ago, in fact). UFOs aren't under fire from me, because the nomenclature "UFO" isn't something you prove or debunk, it just is. Something in the sky that you cannot identify.

What I'm skeptical about is the idea that some of those things are extraterrestrial spacecraft. This is what I'm looking for proof of. Misidentifying a bird is technically a "UFO", because you don't know what it is, and it's in the air. But labeling every UFO "Alien" is ridiculous to me, because we've still got no proof of any extraterrestrial life, let alone any intelligent enough to have found and traveled to us.

I find it very ego-centric to blindly believe that our planet and our species is so important that space-faring intelligent extraterrestrial life would have both spent the time and resources it would take to find us, and the time (according to a lot of believers, since the beginning of mankind) it took to "observe" us.

Sure, they're aliens, we're not smart enough to comprehend their means or motive. I hear the same arguments about God, and I don't buy that either.

Now that I know the triangles craft are real and that they can alter their shapes and move in ways no human pilot could withstand I am no longer looking for proof that they exist.

Again, these are assumptions based on your current knowledge of the technology you can hold in your hand. A hundred years ago, no human would have been able to believe that men could stay underwater for months at a time, but I did it myself on a submarine in the navy. Just because you can't understand how a person could do it doesn't mean they're not.

I won't pretend like I'm not curious, because I am. That's why I'm here. But I can't just just say I saw a light in the sky and it must have been aliens.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

thanks for the reply EsSeeEye,

You know what's interesting? I've had exactly the same response that you wrote told to me by religious people wanting me to convert, but being unable to show me any evidence as well.

You've hardened my views on Aliens. I have asked myself those questions, but it wasn't until you laid it out in the manner you did that the light bulb went off.

Guess I'll say what I say to all the religious people, then; I hope I do have some sort of mystical experience. Until then, though, I don't see why I shouldn't be trying to inject a bit of logic into the discussion.

just so you know i am not trying to convert you

interesting analogy with the religious recruitment , i guess it might seem like the same thing but when put into the proper context it's two different subjects.

unless God is driving a ufo ?...lol

When I said "nitpicking" over Hillary, I think that was the wrong word. I think you guys should really shift your focus away from the government and just find the evidence you need to prove the existence yourselves. Maybe join up with all of the other UFO groups out there and convince the aliens to disclose themselves, rather than waiting on the governments to do it.

In other words, if the government is really doing all this horrible stuff, go over their heads. Make them a null in the game, and remove their hold on you.

i understand your point and if the goverment does have something that they are keeping secret i am willing to bet we will never see it and that is one of the reasons i don't waste my time writing letters asking Obama for disclosure.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well, what I intended by saying you should forget about the government is to gather your own evidence (which you're doing), and discount whatever the government may or may not be holding and keeping secret. Either way, you'll likely never see all the secret government evidence, so it's best to discount it altogether and shift focus away from bagging on the government for something they'll never admit to, and more toward creating disclosure yourselves.

Besides, any evidence the government has could have been obtained by anyone else, were they not involved with the government when said evidence happened.

I think most people are already doing all these things, by the way. If you captured or killed an alien and had absolute proof, I doubt any of us would go to the government first. Just in case, right? I just think a lot of energy is wasted by continually going after the government as if it would change anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by easynow
proof is an illusion....you will never get it. until you have an undeniable experience yourself, you will never be convinced. simple as that

So, so true and we are definitely on the same page.
I wish I had posted that instead of my rambling novel. /slaps forhead

thanks for the posts and for sharing your sighting story with us

sounds like you seen something unexplainable enough to know it's probably not one of our craft. people that have not seen something like you or i have will have a hard time understanding how we can make the leap to E.T.

i won't go into detail about my close encounter experience but i will tell you what i saw and interacted with was not a triangle shape craft like you described, it was a circular light ship of somekind. it was more than just a sighting of a light in the sky and no possibility of it being some secret goverment craft.

example of a light ship for anyone that doesn't know what that might be

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

no if i had an Alien body or anything that would be some hardcore proof , the last place i would contact would be the goverment or any entity of it.

there were many cases where some witnesses gave up there videos and pictures and the Air Force and others agencies never returned the property or cut part of the video out before returning it.

that should be a lesson to everyone not to give them anything.

now i will say there are people that will never give up on the goverment disclosing what they know or don't know and i am glad those people are willing to keep up the fight.

but getting back to the evidence thing....

there are some true skeptics that have become believers based on the overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that does exist and that is very rare to hear about. i would say for the most part if the person isn't truly open minded and is not willing to put the time in and research the available evidence they will never really believe in E.T. visits or even just real UFO's.

like i said if what happened to me never occurred i would be a raving skeptic...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join