It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier - Awake & Aware Conference YouTube Full Video HQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I noticed there was a previous thread where this video could be seen, but the stream was very choppy. For those who would like to see it in HQ. Here tis. Debate. Discuss. So, on, so forth....

[edit on 6-10-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

May I ask why Alex Collier seems credible to you? He has a serious fan base, despite having been wrong often. Icke has a better track record.

I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

May I ask why Alex Collier seems credible to you? He has a serious fan base, despite having been wrong often. Icke has a better track record.

I'm just curious.

Funny I don't remember being quoted as presenting Mr. Collier as credible or delusionary. If you get anything meaningful from his lectures, thats great. And if not, that's great too.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Simple question :

Does this person read and write any language other than the English dialect ?

Use your brain, don't abuse it...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Simple question :

Does this person read and write any language other than the English dialect ?

Use your brain, don't abuse it...

Are you addressing Mr. Collier, or members of this thread? I'm assuming you're speaking of Mr. Collier. According to his testimony, he has cataloged hundreds of symbols, written and holographic, from his contacts. Some of these symbols are available on other videotaped lectures. It would behoove you to simply watch the video if you want to make an educated judgment. I for one, am simply absorbing the info. before making a judgment either way. Some of his past statements have proven false and some appear to be true. If he's a hoaxer, he's an admittedly bad one, as only 5-6 lectures have surfaced in the past 16 years, none of which he has been paid for. Nor does he have anything to sell, nor any website.

I'm honestly still not sure what to make of it. He obviously isn't making any money. If he just wanted attention, one could reasonably conclude that he'd have some sort of website, or DVD's for sale.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
bull# in HQ is still bull#.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yes, i was referring to him and by no means to any members of ats.

new topics

top topics

join