It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is The Warren Commission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
How much does the public know about the members of the Warren Commission?
Here is a little information to wet your appetite.
A conspiracy theoriest could have a field day with this group of men, not only with their findings on the commision, but, how and why they were selected and who do they really work for?

Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States
As Attorney General, Warren is most remembered for his support of Japanese internment during the war, the compulsory removal of Japanese Americans to internment camps away from the West Coast of the United States.[

Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA), U.S. Senator
Russell, a white supremacist, had repeatedly blocked and defeated civil rights legislation via use of the filibuster and had co-authored the Southern Manifesto in opposition to civil rights.

John Sherman Cooper (R-KY), U.S. Senator
After a year at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky, Cooper transferred to Yale, where he was captain of the basketball team, and a member of Skull & Bones;

Hale Boggs (D-LA), U.S. Representative
During his tenure in Congress, Boggs was an influential player in the government. After Brown v. Board of Education he signed the Southern Manifesto condemning desegregation in the 1950s and opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
In 1972, while he was still Majority Leader, the twin engine airplane in which Boggs was traveling over a remote section of Alaska disappeared. The airplane presumably crashed and was never found

Gerald Ford (R-MI), U.S. Representative
admitted in the spring of 1938 to Yale Law School (skull and bones?)
he did not write a single piece of major legislation in his entire career."
In the foreword to his book, A Presidential Legacy and The Warren Commission, Ford said the CIA destroyed or kept from investigators critical secrets connected to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. He said the commission's probe put "certain classified and potentially damaging operations in danger of being exposed." The CIA's reaction, he addeds to hide or destroy some information, which can easily be misinterpreted as collusion in JFK's assassination." [36]

According to a 1963 FBI memo released in 2008, Ford secretly provided the FBI with information regarding two of his fellow commission members, both of whom were dubious about the FBI's conclusions regarding the assassination.[

Allen Welsh Dulles, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Dulles became the station chief in Berne, Switzerland, for the newly formed Office of Strategic Services (the precursor to the CIA),
After the war in Europe, Dulles served for six months as the OSS Berlin station chief. In 1947, Congress created the Central Intelligence Agency. Dulles was closely involved with its development. His translator at this time was Henry Kissinger,[citation needed] who worked for Army Intelligence.

Dulles' CIA Operation Paperclip assimilated Nazi scientists into the American establishment by obscuring their histories and short circuiting efforts to bring their true stories to light

Under Dulles's direction, the CIA created MK-Ultra, a top secret mind control research project which was managed by Sidney Gottlieb. Dulles also personally oversaw Operation Mockingbird, a program which influenced American media companies as part of the "New Look".

His nephew, Avery Dulles, was a Roman Catholic cardinal, Jesuit priest and noted theologian who taught at Fordham University.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by OLD HIPPIE DUDE]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by OLD HIPPIE DUDE]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
continued

John J. McCloy, former President of the World Bank
He was a legal counselor to the major German chemical combine I. G. Farben,
During World War II, as Assistant Secretary of War, McCloy was a crucial voice in setting U.S. military priorities. The War Department was petitioned throughout late 1944 to help save Nazi prisoners by ordering the bombing of the railroad lines leading to Auschwitz and the gas chambers in the camp. McCloy responded that only heavy bombers would be able to reach the sites from England, and that those bombers would be too vulnerable and were needed elsewhere.
At his direction, a campaign of wholesale pardoning and commutation of sentences of Nazi criminals took place, including those of the prominent industrialists Friedrich Flick and Alfried Krupp. McCloy also pardoned Ernst von Weizsäcker. (In 1978 Ernst Weizsacker's son German President Richard von Weizsäcker conferred honorary German Citizenship on McCloy).
Following this, he served as chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank from 1953 to 1960, and as chairman of the Ford Foundation from 1958 to 1965; he was also a trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation from 1946 to 1949, and then again from 1953 to 1958, before he took up the position at Ford.

From 1954 to 1970, he was chairman of the prestigious Council on Foreign Relations in New York, to be succeeded by David Rockefeller, who had worked closely with him at the Chase Bank. McCloy had a long association with the Rockefeller family, going back to his early Harvard days when he taught the young Rockefeller brothers how to sail.

Among the advisors was attorney Arlen Specter, now a Senator.

graduated from Yale Law School (skull and bones?)

At the recommendation of Representative Gerald R. Ford, he worked for the Warren Commission, investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy. As an assistant counsel for the commission, he authored or co-authored[12] the controversial "single bullet theory," which suggested the wounds to Kennedy and non-fatal wounds to Texas Governor John Connally were caused by the same bullet.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is important to remember that Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers Harriman were also involved in the dealings of I.B. Farben as well as others of the Thyssen conglomerate. McCloy was one of the troopers for BBH.

Considering who I believe was involved in dealing with the "Traitor of the Elite", in Dallas, I am not the least bit surprised John McCloy and John Dulles, the ex-CIA Director would be involved in the "investigation" of the assassination of JFK, the man who upset the apple cart.

They had allot more to keep under wraps.

The final act of the "play" is what we are now witnessing under the guise of "change".

Editted for spellin'

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Oldnslo]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great post OHD, I just finished reading "Rise of the 4th Reich by Jim Marss which covers the people involved in opeation paperclip. I was stunned thinking about their later association with the Warren Commission. God almighty, the nazis won the friggin war while losing all the battles. History is stranger than fiction sometimes. S&F.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I did a research paper about the JFK assassination and have come up that the single bullet theory is bs, and that there most likely had to be a shooter in the grassy knoll. And wasn't there another report that actually came out a couple years ago about the JFK assassination?? I saw it but forgot what it was called but it pretty much means that the Warren Report must have been bs if they released another one. If anyone knows what its called please tell me, just so I have it for future reference.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
post by SonsOfAnarchy

Anything fired from the Grassy Knoll was a deversion or that gunman fired the second shot that hit John Connally in the wrist and leg.

I believe the fatal frontal headshot came from the street level storm drain just west of foot of the stairs on the knoll. Officer Billy Hargus parked his motorcycle in front of it just after the shooting. (He was riding on a M/C behind Jackie and to the rear left of JFK. He was so splattered with brain matter and liquid, he thought he had been shot.)

Witness have said the shot sounded different and had a hollow sound to it.

This street level sewer leads under the triple underpass and out a tunnel, west, to the Trinity River well away from the plaza making an easy escape to freedom.

Go to www.history-matters.com and read testimony that totally refutes the Warren Commission Report by almost everyone in direct contact with JFK's body. Read SSA James Siberts testimony, especially regarding publically released autopsy photos.

Here's is his depiction of the rear head wound he saw in the 8 hours he spent witnessing the initial autopsy:

No right forehead blow out as depicted in the Zapruder film. Just a slight entry wound just above the right eyebrow and an exit wound as drawn by agent Sibert.

Contrast this with the autopsy photos of JFK. All fabrication. A bullet entering the front of JFK, just above the right eyebrow and exiting where its depicted by SSA James Sibert points directly to the street level drain just to the west of the stairs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Haven't heard that theory yet, but the one of the few things I can be sure of is that it def wasn't Oswald from the School Book Depository. I had a good, informative video with a professor giving a presentation about it but I can't seem to find it

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfAnarchy

It's no theory, just a connect the dots sort of thing. JFK's tilted down and slightly to the left, temple entry wound to the rear exit wound as depicted by Sibert, to debris on left side of the limo's trunk, to blood and brain matter splattered on the M/C officer off the left rear bumper of the limo, points to the street level sewer, not the elevated Grassy Knoll. The fatal bullet traveled slightly upwords, moving from left to right (in respect to the limo and proven by the resulting debris trail) as it hit JFK's head.

The following professionals, in their fields, provided eye witness testimony to the ARRB (Assassination Record Review Board) and from this testimony, along with SSA's James Sibert's depiction of the wound, I believe the street level storm drain was the location of the shooter of the fatal frontal head shot.

Go the www.history-matters.com and read the ARRB testimony of:

Secret Service Agent James Sibert
Secret Service Agent Francis X O'Neill

Both of which were with JFK's body (casket) from Andrews AFB to Bethesda Naval until completion of the initial autopsy.

Floyd Riebe - Naval Photographer who photgraphed the initial autopsy.

Saundra Kay Spencer - Developed original autopsy photgraphs.

Jerrol Custer - Naval X-Ray Tech on duty that night.

Edward Reed- Naval X-Ray Tech also on duty that night.

Testimony of all medical personel who witnessed the exit wound in the right rear of JFK's head at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

EXTREMELY INTERESTING TO READ!!!!

All the above mentioned individuals gave testimony supporting the depiction of JFK's head wound as drawn by Secret Service Agent James Sibert (image on previous post). All disavow autopsy photos and x-rays released to the public, as they do not bear any resemblance to what they directly witnessed on November 22, 1963.

The Warren Commission was made up of Johnsons friends, men who hated Kennedy, a young Congressmen who moved JFK's back wound up 4" to help with Spector's SBT nonsense, and a very reluctant Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

There were 2 desenters on the Warren Commission, Richard Russell, who I believe never signed the report and Hales Boggs. Boogs hopped on a plane to Alaska and was never seen again.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LBJ admitting doubts about the Warren Report in 1969 to CBS! He believes that 'International Interests' were also involved. Its a clip I put on You Tube "secrenasaman" channel. I can not get a link up here...so a little help on dragging LBJs confession to this thread.

It is very sobering. Why would he even say it??? &... it was censored for a time on Nation Security grounds!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

In reference to Lyndon Baines Johnson, I submit the following:

1. Statement from Madeleine D. Brown:

"On Thursday night, Nov. 21, 1963, the last evening prior to Camelot's demise, I attended a social at Clint Murchison's home. It was my understanding that the event was scheduled as a tribute honoring his long time friend, J. Edgar Hoover, whom Murchison had first met decades earlier through President William Howard Taft, and Hoover's companion and assistant, Clyde Tolson.

The impressive guest list included John J. McCloy, Richard Nixon, George Brown, R.L. Thornton, H.L. Hunt, and a host of others from the 8F group.
The jovial party was just breaking up when Lyndon made an unscheduled visit. I was most surprised by his appearance, since Jesse had not mentioned anything about Lyndon's coming to Clint's. With Lyndon's hectic schedule, I never dreamed he could attend the big party. After all, he had arrived in Dallas on Tuesday to attend the Pepsi-Cola convention.
Tension filled the room upon his arrival. The group immediately went behind closed doors. A short time later Lyndon, anxious and red-faced, reappeared.

I knew how secretively Lyndon operated. Therefore, I said nothing ... not even that I was happy to see him. Squeezing my hand so hard it felt crushed from the pressure, he spoke with a grating whisper—a quiet growl into my ear not a love message, but one I'll always remember: "After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again—that's no threat—that's a promise."

SOURCE

2. Other than "Oswald's palm print on one carton, 1 other fingerprint was found in the "Snipers Nest" which belonged to Malcomb E "Mac" Wallace, a man with close ties to Lyndon over many years.

"A Texas-based assassination research group has publicly named a man believed to have left a previously unidentified fingerprint on a box making up the so-called "sniper's nest" on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

At a May 29 press conference in Dallas, researcher and author Walt Brown said that the fingerprints belong to Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace, a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Baines Johnson. The fingerprints have been officially unidentified since President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.

Brown presented data showing a 14-point match between Wallace's fingerprint card, obtained from the Texas Department of Public Safety, and the previously unidentified print, a copy of which was kept in the National Archives. The match was made by A. Nathan Darby, an expert with certification by the International Association of Identifiers.

The Texas researchers forwarded their findings to the Dallas Police Department, who passed it on to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Copies have also gone to Assassination Records Review Board, the federal panel created to oversee the identification and release of records relating to the JFK assassination.

DPD print (left) matched by Darby to unidentified print from TSBD (right)
Malcolm Wallace, convicted in a 1951 murder and suspected in others, has been linked to the 1961 death of U.S. Department of Agriculture investigator Henry Marshall. Marshall was reportedly close to connecting Lyndon Johnson to fraudulent activities involving businessman and convicted swindler Billy Sol Estes."

SOURCE

Lyndon Baines Johnson was a lying snake in the grass with his interview with CBS. His boys arranged the "Sniper Nest" to set up "a" Lee Harvey Oswald.

He at the very least, was a major recipient and had prior knowledge of the assassination. At the most, he was in it up to his lyin' eyeballs.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Oldnslo]

new topics

top topics

join