It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA to inspect Fordo facility on October 25th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

IAEA to inspect Fordo facility on October 25th

www.presstv.ir

"I am pleased to say … we agreed that our inspectors would come here on the 25th of October to do the inspection," International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief, Mohamed ElBaradei told a press conference in Tehran.

Iran has announced the existence of Fordo nuclear plant 12 months earlier than the agency requirement for member states to inform the UN nuclear watchdog of new developments.

ElBaradei also spoke of an upcoming meeting of US, French, Russian and Iranian officials on October...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This October 25th date is getting alot of attention. It's popping up in a lot of different places. I wonder why the IAEA chose that date. I figure that Iran wanted to push it as far out as possible, and the IAEA must have said no further than October 25th, 2009.

That's odd. Maybe Israel plans to attack on October 26th, unless there is some other plan in places?

It just smells real fishy.

www.presstv.ir

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Where si this date popping up? I havent heard anything about it myself. And i doubt the IAEA knows anything about an Israeli strike date. The Israelis themselves probably havent even settled on a date.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While I don't take either seriously, Timewave Zero and Webbot have both pinpointed this date as a trigger for something bigger.

Check out :34 seconds. For Timeline Zero

and Webbot

Oct 26 stock markets to take a turn for the worse again and will last until Feb 2010

Source found here.

Now, keep in mind that a book filled with the incorrect prophecies of the webbot would require several inconveniently large buildings to carry it around in (Many thanks to Douglass Adams for that zinger

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, if the Timewave Zero has any merit, you could potentially see Iran hold the inspectors hostage. Maybe tell the world that the inspectors were sent to plant evidence. (Note - This is how I have read the Timewave info for this date and could very well be way off base. And most likely I *am* way off base.)

But yeah, sorta' odd that that date was chosen.

Wait and see.
As to the specific topic at hand, I don't think Iran was pushing anything out as far as they could.As the article mentions, Iran declared the base's existance 12 months earlier than it was required to by law.

Here is a good thread about the date in question. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

This October 25th date is getting alot of attention. It's popping up in a lot of different places. I wonder why the IAEA chose that date. I figure that Iran wanted to push it as far out as possible, and the IAEA must have said no further than October 25th, 2009.

That's odd. Maybe Israel plans to attack on October 26th, unless there is some other plan in places?

It just smells real fishy.

www.presstv.ir

These inspections take like a solid 3+ days...
I DOUBT they will attack with the IAEA on site, if they do..... heaven forbid.

top topics

join