It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just posting so I'll remember this thread, thanks for all the information brother/sister, it is much appreciated

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light,

When we are sensing we need to do work to wake up more, to remember something, to grow, pushed strongly inside, there are many traps, branches of ufology, occult or gnostic schools of thought. Its having a clear mind, zenmind, reaching into our own light, and connection within that Light to the Goodness above, Family, Prime Creator, that brings forth what we need to shine, but also can activate memories, and lead to experiences, or liftings of the veil of life.

Also starseed is to me a true term, but we're all that. Some are more firmly set into boxes and don't question the programming in this world enough. The wars, divisions, inequity are major programs along with distractions to keep us from doing the real work and digging deeper.

www.crystalinks.com...

Its a process, especially of weeding through the programs, seeking for postiive. Finding ways to turn all negative thoughts, or interpretations around into positive ones, and we ask for this, pray and set intentions for this.

Taking the term seed further, we're like seeds from home, or from our Greater Self, and growing into our own flower, tree. At least metaphorically. Also starlight, starseed. But there is no one more or less special than another, for we're like infinite snowflakes, each unique, yet alike, or grains of sand on the seaside.

Its taking time to question everything, and go within, and hone our awareness to the inequality and needs of others, that brings protection.

Because contact or experiences can be a frequency match, so we need to work on our LoveLight Frequency.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Great work Unity...
Starred, flagged and a lil bump for ya...

Awake My Soul

"Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free

In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life"

edit on 20-12-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Wonderful poem. I noticed the last one you wrote on your poetry thread, NUDGE. I saved it for continual inspiration.

The only thing I disagree is the give me your heart and I'll watch you fall. There is something that has been given to me all my life to know. And in my own circumstances, whether or not the complications stemmed from past weaknesses, trying to escape very hard family situation that led to jumping into mistakes quickly and then 5 kids, who are all learning disabled,except the first one who has very high scholastic abilities, though all are bright, abstract thinkers, due to my thyroid failing 100% and my father said he might have given the genes for the apraxia, because though he was a science teacher he said he had dyslexia, and I recall having to spell words for him, as I was growing, when he was marking papers, and its a cluster of neurological disorders that run in families and primarily are evident in the male offspring, more strongly in percentage.

In any case, nonetheless, all 5 are meant to be here but some people can give a lot more energy to the world as doers, and some people give a lot more in other ways.

But this was a good read: thriceholy.net... The stoic philosopher, Seneca. Benefits.

Now after discussing in depth what benefits are and how to bestow them, and all this stuff, some of it with personal opinion. But its like this exchange of gift giving where if you've been graced by aid or help, you would be looking to give back in whatever you can, and he makes it very clear that due to differing situations, you have different lives and resources.

He said, that for the one who would wish to repay the gifts in full, and searches for ways, but cannot due to circumstances, they are equal to the one who had better luck in their resources and thus could give.

And not only this, he says, that if they due to their circumstances cannot repay the benefits, but always yearn to give as much as they can, striving to seek how, to give more, but are overwhelmed, they should not ever hesitate to ask for more when they are need.

It was actually wonderful truth that I had already known inside.

In many ways, I thank Family above for the limits, while at the same time begrudge them and wish to be free and leap into the world and start accomplishing tasks other than my prayers, meditations, writing, and want to do more. That is my daily search.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't have woken up if the time was not given to me, to do the seeking, and then pour out all I learn online. So sometimes rain clouds have silver linings, and some negatives can be turned into gifts.

I always feel like I'm waiting for something as well, and don't want to wait, wish to do. Have been shown things that may come to pass, but when you are strong and comfortable you can do it all yourself. When you are more limited in your standing, you rely on teamwork and whether the others will step up to the task as well. So its really working on awareness that counts.

I give my hand to that which Family above empowers me to do. In other words, I have faith and trust.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think everyone should read through Benefits,by Seneca. But to me its the heart and intention that matter the most, not the outer strengths. Awareness, and nudging or waking people up is the biggest job. And its also, instilling a belief that yes we can, we're up the task and an acceptance of all people in every walk of life, no matter who they are, excluding none. Thats what it takes. For some, the biggest gift they have is to give their heart and compassion to the world and hold the pain of others in their thoughts daily.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him.

In the end, it is the heart that is primary and counts the most and all other things are given, as extras only.

In the end, I realized, that alot of good it did me to try and get away from family and what I found unbearable, and that I needed their help as well to get through so in the end, its for family that we come, and there are no "coincidences" but we need to lend a helping hand if we can see more.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That was not one of my poems, but quotes from the song posted below it, hence the quotation marks, but I ‘m glad you liked my ‘Nudge’ poem… I posted that song as you’re awakening many souls to their source with your work and it just felt fitting, but I agree… I too, do not particularly like the ‘give me your heart and I'll watch you fall’’…

I too have my limits and have been labelled with ADHD, dyslexia and a whole host of other ‘conditions’ and the like, I did not fit in well at school and struggled to conform. I was branded a trouble maker as I inherently objected to the authoritarian ways and things I just couldn’t understand and was subjected to. How to dress, act and think, where to be at what time etc… I had the ability to perform and well, but I just did the bare minimum to keep everyone around me happy. I never liked the way intelligence was measured and have learnt and will tell anyone who’ll listen that true intelligence is the force of life expressing itself in creative form.

I always feel like I'm waiting for something as well, and don't want to wait, wish to do. Have been shown things that may come to pass, but when you are strong and comfortable you can do it all yourself. When you are more limited in your standing, you rely on teamwork and whether the others will step up to the task as well. So its really working on awareness that counts.

I give my hand to that which Family above empowers me to do. In other words, I have faith and trust.

I know this ‘waiting for something‘ feeling well and wish and want to do more too, but I’m limited in many aspects, yet have faith that more of my spiritual abilities, gifts and services to the many will be granted by our family. I believe the more we DO, the more opportunities will be presented.. Keep the faith Unity, you’re doing a great Job…

In the end, it is the heart that is primary and counts the most and all other things are given, as extras only.

This is true also, even on a physical 3D level the heart is much more than our current sciences will be willing to admit. The heart, thinks, feels, communicates and binds us, breakthroughs are emerging in the scientific and medical communities that will soon show that the heart's energy and healing powers far surpass that of any modern medicine.

edit on 20-12-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well that might explain why you can reach people with a heart chakra meditation. Of course I start all my meditations, with prayer. Similar to how I treat affirmations and visualizing. I don't just give them to the Universe like the Law of Attraction people do. I surrender them, and my day, any thoughts or words I speak, (and feel I fail much on this) to the Highest Love/Goodness, basically surrender them to God's will, so they are to me, conscious prayer I can do at any moment. But I found that the affirmations work, that this is something that works often, though not always what we think we want, but still in answer to this. Visualizing does too, but people feel visualizing is superior.

But sound, the lower vibration, is a foundation one, ie "as below, so above". Scientists have found positive words can change dna in real time.

So meditations are given as prayers. No shielding, just prayer.

Then, holding anyone in your heart, communicating your love for them, reminding them who they are, the light, come in to make a difference, that they can turn all their problems around, or sending healing, seeing envisioning them as well. Also this is a time to set aside all attempts to control anyone, or even keep them in your life, but to truly set them free and love even a spouse as a friend, so to speak, unconditional love, so really its an attempt to reach into memories of what makes them happy, to walk in their shoes, feel with them.

Miracles seem to happen, those small daily kind, where that person will phone or walk in the door, on occasion when yo do this. Also telepathy in a sense. Messages can pass. My son who had taken off and was hiding out, upset, couldn't be found by his brothers. So I lay down and did this, just remembering all the times he was happy and what made him happy. It felt like we were connected, linked up And within minutes he was home, and upstairs hugging me, and crawled into bed, slept with mom that night, cuddled up.

If we can pull away from our heads, to our hearts and try to remain there most of the day, we find peace and thoughts of others there, for the programs are all in our heads. If we can think with our hearts, that part is free, and clear. If we have let it atrophy and apathy or fear has set in, we can work to strengthen this muscle, by continually pulling back our thoughts, running like programs, often worries, in our minds.

Thank you for your insights, they're really a gift. I consider your posts, mind, heart, goodness, to be a real gift. Can feel your higher frequencies!

Peace, Love and Light!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There are many situations and problems that we feel are out of our hands, that don't have solutions, or even that person is some distance away, or out of touch. But if we only understood how connected we are to each other, how this separation is just an illusion. Then we would never give up on anything or anyone. But hold them in our thoughts and in our heart, the problem or a person, and send light to it, asking what we need to see, how to be of assistance, and sending love to this, and to solutions. Stepping aside in the end and allowing the Graces and Connection to their Source/Creator to be their Guidance. Let them know inside you're always there for them. And also, to see everyone as healed, not in their wounded state at all, but fully healed and empowered and engraced.
We can even do this long distance. And send that thought out to a healed universe as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Also telepathy in a sense. Messages can pass. My son who had taken off and was hiding out, upset, couldn't be found by his brothers. So I lay down and did this, just remembering all the times he was happy and what made him happy. It felt like we were connected, linked up And within minutes he was home, and upstairs hugging me, and crawled into bed, slept with mom that night, cuddled up.

That’s a great experience and I know this to be true as my divine complement lives on the other side of the world and there is an inconvenient time difference, when I’m asleep, she’s awake, yet she calls and wakes me by finding me in her heart. Literally, she will think with her heart and call for me… ‘Hey you, wake up, I need you’… I wake with a jolt knowing who called... We are trying to tune in to more of these seemingly magical abilities and I will add the underlying force between us is unconditional love…

If we can pull away from our heads, to our hearts and try to remain there most of the day, we find peace and thoughts of others there, for the programs are all in our heads. If we can think with our hearts, that part is free, and clear. If we have let it atrophy and apathy or fear has set in, we can work to strengthen this muscle, by continually pulling back our thoughts, running like programs, often worries, in our minds.

Exactly…. The brain is nothing more than a complex biological computer/calculator, it's a great tool no doubt, but for me the heart rules..We should all strive to think and feel from the heart, I believe soon it won’t be a cliché and will become common knowledge and accepted as truth that the heart is intelligent and intrinsically linked to the soul, not because of what people have read, heard or watched, but through direct experience. Just imagine the possibilities it could have on the whole...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I really enjoyed that video. Basically,the heart is the keeper of the soul frequency so we need to pull ourselves back from all the programs running in our minds to unthaw any frozen or numbed out places, to bring our feelings of love, understanding one another, joy, back to life. To uncover what is blocking our positive good feelings and turn this around, raising our hearts frequency.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join