It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wi-Fi signals used to see through walls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I really don't see what the big deal is....well maybe for the close-minded folk this would be a big deal. Did anybody who is crying actually read the article?!?! They can only see three feet inside and can only sense motion at best...AND LOOK AT THOSE IMAGES! They are very poor quality. I think my daughter has some toys that make better images than that. Not to mention the amount of equipment they use to procure the image. Even of the images were somewhat clear and influential nobody should be worried. You shouldn't have anything to worry about (you know...people spying on you) unless YOU are doing something wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by REXIMUS
I really don't see what the big deal is....well maybe for the close-minded folk this would be a big deal. Did anybody who is crying actually read the article?!?! They can only see three feet inside and can only sense motion at best...AND LOOK AT THOSE IMAGES! They are very poor quality. I think my daughter has some toys that make better images than that. Not to mention the amount of equipment they use to procure the image. Even of the images were somewhat clear and influential nobody should be worried. You shouldn't have anything to worry about (you know...people spying on you) unless YOU are doing something wrong.

I agree with everything you say here except for the worrying part.

People should have their privacy. Just because you don't want people to see into your house does not mean that you are doing something wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Good point. I can agree with your reasoning.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Taking away more jobs is how I see it.

There are woman on the internet that you can pay to watch change clothes and shower, where are they going to work now that some perv can sit in front of their house and watch for free?

S&F

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Im just clarifiying what these "spies" or what have you , would be seeing, and as I said, good luck to them. The forces of chaos will spend thier days retching into a bucket as a result, and I have no problem with that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join