It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Tony Harris loses it a little after hearing no Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its not Glenn Beck so I doubt many will be interested, but this is a good demonstration of the media's belief that Obama is somehow supernatural. Its as if Tony's world is coming down around him.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am glad Chicago did not get it. Frack Obama Frack Chicago Frack CNN Frack everything.

The endisnighe, gotta love my username, it works for so many things here at ATS.

Chicago is out!? It is funny to listen to these sock puppets. Remember the CNN clip where they were supposedly in Iraq during the initial bombings and were just making it up. Wag the Dog.

News is just another Hollywood show nowadays.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well...I don't know who these 'copenhagen' guys think they are. I say it's time for a good old fashioned butt whoopin'. Come ON! Don't they KNOW we have a new bunker buster? 60 METERS DOWN, BABY! just TRY and hide in your little 'copenhagen' houses. We are fiddin' to BRING THE RAIN. We have completely ERASED ENTIRE civilizations for less than that! How DARE you insult the people of this fine nation by not exposing your silly little sniveling olympic goody two shoes geeks to our bands of murdering teenagers! The NERVE.

But seriously, this is JUST what America needed.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nelson: HA HA!

Anyone else find it funny that Oboma spent a world tour apologizing for America and then gets BIOTCH SLAPPED with that one?

This is what we think of your home town SUCKA!

[edit on 2-10-2009 by bismarcksea]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
These anchormen and women are literal automatons. They have no individual thoughts they read prompters and repeat talking points.
Completely useless.

The guy is up talking when he is announcing the countries that are still in almost to say "Madrid still in? but Chicago is out? omg!!"
Of course none of this really matters and i never watch the Olympics but anyone who would rather see an Olympics in Chicago than Rio needs their head examined.

Not to mention that Fox news affiliate in Chicago had to censor a story they did where they reported that most Chicago residents didn't even want the Olympics.

As for these inbred anchors. I'm all in favor of just putting super hot models on news casts because if they are going to be useless and just read fake news to us then at least make them pretty. No half measures please.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Rio!

Good. I'm glad Chicago didn't get it. I'm doubly happy that it didn't go to Tokyo.

The Games have been bouncing around between the same group of countries for decades. The USA has had it's fair share, and so has Japan. So has Spain, frankly.

I think they should adopt a policy of rotating between continents.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
tony harris makes me laugh cause of all the make-up he wears...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

It's already on the air and it's called "Naked News". Yes the regular news is so messed up I gave up watching any of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh. That was great. "Chicago is out? Chicago is out?" his world just fell out from under him. LOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Does the man have a serious hearing problem, or is there is a really strong echo in that broadcast room....?

Priceless!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ahhahahah lol brazil lol

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Gotta love the disbelief in his voice that Madrid and Tokyo were still in while Chicago was out!

Wonder why he felt so strongly that Madrid and Tokyo were so much below Chicago in deserving hosting the Olympics?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I came, I saw, I heard.

OK so where exactly does Tony "loose it"?

How does this compare to Glenn Beck?

Am I missing the punch line? Com'on, I am always up for a good joke.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

join