It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction, Plz help me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hey I am an Abuctee and in my Experiance I had woken up and got up walked through what appeard to be a doorway and their was what appeared to be a wounded grey and the ground i knelt down beside it and took its arm, it felt alot like the skin of burnt chick only alot more coarse and checked it for a pulse it had 1 and i looked up and i saw about 7 greys watching this the next think i know is im on my bed in my room

my theory is i think greys cant understand human emotion is their any1 that can help me understand this

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is there anything else you can tell us about your abduction, signs of being an abductee, cuts, scars, etc. Seems to me like you were just vividly dreaming. I don't mean to really question your abduction, but i've heard claims of abductions, when in reality it was just a dream. I for one would like to know more.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds strange indeed,

How long do you believe you have been being abducted, or how long have you been aware of this?

It your case it does sound in some ways that they were trying to see what your reaction was with the grey.

Do you remember anything else from the experience or other experiences?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well the only really physical thing that happend to me was touching the alien and being on the cold steel bed, although i did get a scab in the shape of a triange im not really sure if that was related to the abduction though

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
it just happened 1 nite and im sure it wasnt a dream cuz in a dream u cant feel cold steel or feel anything for that matter

I felt sorry for the grey and wanted to help him

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
*sorry double posted*

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by v-valo]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by v-valo
it just happened 1 nite and im sure it wasnt a dream cuz in a dream u cant feel cold steel or feel anything for that matter

Physical manifestations of the unconscious mind happen all the time. It's not impossible to feel cold steel in a dream. My main question would be this...How could an aliens pulse be checked like a humans?

Not calling you a liar but I find it strange that you could check and locate a pulse in the same manner you would a human. Sounds like a dream.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am very interested to hear more....Is there anything else that you remember? Be as vivid as possible.....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
guys, sorry to "crush" your hopes of this story to be real

if it was real, there would be far more info this just seams like a kid wanting some attention iv seen this many times...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
guys, sorry to "crush" your hopes of this story to be real

if it was real, there would be far more info this just seams like a kid wanting some attention iv seen this many times...
For the last few years I've come to realize that somewhere around 75% of the beliefs and "experiences" on this forum are nothing more than physical manifestations of the subconscious, outright lies, hoaxes and cries for attention. Some have intruiged me but quite a bit are nothing more than attempts at being "a part". I know some people hate when I say that but it's no different from suburban kids claiming to be gangmembers or see gang hits or Dungeons and Dragons players claiming to be real wizards and witches and seeing real magic. Humans tend to have a great desire to belong to their interests...one of my interests is comics, so I decided to create one. I wanted to become a part of something I enjoy. It's natural for all people to do this.

[Edited on 5-16-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
when was your last 'late night medical checkup?'
Isn't nice that they pick you up and even take you home?

just kidding ya, Preest hit it pretty much on the nose, the only way anyone is going to know just how much the subconscious is actually connected to reality is when we pass on. Until then, I would like to continue to believe that my sub-con has a slight influence on reality.
just my 2�

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crysstaafur
Until then, I would like to continue to believe that my sub-con has a slight influence on reality.
just my 2�

Sub-con... Sub-routine are they one in same? Maybe we make our WHOLE reality.....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by v-valo

Physical manifestations of the unconscious mind happen all the time. It's not impossible to feel cold steel in a dream. My main question would be this...How could an aliens pulse be checked like a humans?

Not calling you a liar but I find it strange that you could check and locate a pulse in the same manner you would a human. Sounds like a dream.

it was an instant reaction when some1 is unconciouss or wounded wat would be the first thing you do?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
v-valo, please go and read this thread :www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Feelings are electrical currents sent to the brain. I've had dreams where i've felt things I thought were real. The next thing you know, I woke up. Not saying your absolutely wrong, but 90% of these "abductions" are just vivid dreams.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
nice topic about this seems everyone has there fair share of things to say

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
with a bit of practising one can manipulate the dreamvision just by getting critical curious..
-if you meet "individuals" in your dreamscape but you do not see the face...manipulate the dreamvision till you see the face.
-if you see sites you think to recognise from real life but they seems to be entirely mixed up/altered direct your dreamvision to points you can identify the site clearly.
-take note of how clocks telling time if they are in your dreamscape.
train yourself and have pen and paper ready that when you wake up you try to remember as much as possible and immidiatly write anything down and add also drawn
situation to your "dreamreport".
the better detailed the better and easyer you later on can "return" to this peticulair "dreamscapespot"

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is interesting as i have heard the greys are dying out due to something they themselves created ( backfiring ) lol ..... if this is true then my theory is they could be testing out the water as to wether we will help them willingly.....they dont have a lot of options left and maybe they are desperate! more info would be appreciated

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

90% of these "abductions" are just vivid dreams.

56% of statistics are made up,72% of people know that!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
This is interesting as i have heard the greys are dying out due to something they themselves created ( backfiring )

Doesnt that sound a bit like us, i mean there are thousands of man made biological diseases stored in top secret facility's all around the world. Maybe some day we might end up like them.

Dying out because of somthing we created and trying to survive on a world were we are not wanted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join