It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Swine Flu vaccine really bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So I have been seeing this one youtube, ATS, Infowars, ect.. That the Swine Flu vaccine is bad for you, and could cause some type of disease in you lungs where you bleed internally and die.. Is this true, or just a big hoax?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
its not that bad at all.

i dont plan on getting the vaccine (just from disliking needles)

its not something to fear that much.

its just this year's sars.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I heard a radio DJ say he got the shot and he asked the audience if it was supposed to make you sleepy. Red flag?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
All vaccines carry a risk, every single one. What you need to do is decide for yourself, after research and talking w/your doctor, whether having the vaccine is an acceptable risk for your age, your demographic, your risk group and your beliefs.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't think it harbors a super-secret killer ingredient that will kill millions. I think it's your standard, if perhaps a bit less untested vaccine, with all the normal dangers that accompany such. But it's not like they are unfamiliar with making vaccines, and are tossing stuff like gasoline into it because the don't know better. The adjuvants are pretty similar in all of them, and they know the risks of those.

I personally won't be getting it. My wife has diabetes, she might. My daughter is pregnant, her doctor told her it wasn't worth the risk. All depends really. But even considering the stupidity revolving around the last mass virus, about 1 in 100,000 had ill-effects from the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is not one H1N1 vaccine. There are many versions coming from many manufacturers around the world. They don't have an agenda.

If there was a conspiracy to depopulate the globe with this vaccine, don't you think they would start with the third world countries ? Those countries won't get the shots because they don't have the money for it. It is for rich countries only.

What's the point of killing just the few millions rich people who buy industrial goods (and thus financing the elites of this world) and leaving a world still full of billions of poors fighting with AK47 for a few bags of rice, living in war-torn countries ?

Killing the western populations of the world is like putting a big sign for all the poorer nations "This country is now empty. You may come any time to invade us".

What a stupid conspiracy theory.

On the other hand, as already said, any vaccine carries a risk of ill-effect (like any drug). It is just that these vaccines have been a little more rushed than the others, so maybe the risk a little higher, but still fairly low.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
-facepalm at this thread-

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The first H1N1 Vaccine had an mercury dirived compound that was banned in russia in 1993 (i think, dont qoute me on it) it supposadly had long term effects as opposed to short term which would be unnoticible for years, but it gave people severe brain damage.

new topics

top topics

join