It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO over France!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The night video can't get details that's for sure.
But people notice the lights at night.
Wonder if they tried daytime once in a while if anything shows up.

So people go to youtube with their videos and others watch and
post on forums.

Just how many times do they need to be explained has wore out
the posters.

There must be a list of explanations for day and night somewhere
so we can say take your pick.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Heres the other thread where people think the objects are planes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And here :

The actual date of this video is July 4th 2008. It's been poster countless times on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
My memory is better than I thought.

Here is the same video, posted on YouTube on November 2008, and here is a thread about it, that did not got any response...

Thanks for that ArMaP

I tried to track down the vid and found it posted here and there, yours is the earliest so far so the video is at least from November 2008,

The fact that it has popped up regularly since only shows that it has something to it.

I've been skimming through possible suggestions for explanations, and it's a thin soup with no legs.

One ambitious debunker suggested that it was the Paris Airshow.

First of all, this is not in Paris but in southern France. Second, it's nighttime, what airshow takes place at night? Third, shouldn't there be a lot of noise if there were lots of aircraft up in the sky? Four, no airplanes, helicopters or chinese lanterns can line up in such a formation an stick to it. My girlfriend's dad is a retired helicopter pilot from the Belgian Air force. He took one look at the video, shook his head and said "That's no airplane, helicopter or aircraft that I know of."

That comes from a professional. What we need now is someone skilled at video graphics, that can tell whether this video has been tampered with.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looks like 6 Chinese lanterns to me, that would explain why a few of them slowly separate and then gradually disappear.

Looks good though!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Posted in this thread:

It looks like aircraft in close formation. Paris Airshow perhaps.
Similar to the video in this thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The original was so bad that other more interesting videos were posted.
On one which seems to be re-posted a number of times had an early
post that referred to an observation in the first few seconds that
later had blue screen.
If I had to change a posted video I would have to up to a different number.
So we know who can control our video and audio.
If true like and old TV show, its not that funny.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Looks like they've come to take Sarkozy back home.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's the Patrouille de France, they are doing a night training/demo session every year beginning of July for the promotion ceremony of the Air Force school of Salon-de-Provence.

Please read this thread :

Investigations by ufologists - not evil debunkers (all in french) :
www.les-repas-ufologiques.com...

Summary:
After some confusion, it was confirmed that the Patrouille de France does this every year, the date and location match. There was a previous similar video at Venelles, in the same area.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why does the strong lighting coming from the craft not light the craft itself? no matter how the craft rotates, it is never illuminated by its lights.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Clearly chemlites suspended from a bullfrog's butt as he hang glides his evening away over the french countryside

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Why does the strong lighting coming from the craft not light the craft itself? no matter how the craft rotates, it is never illuminated by its lights.

The light (500 W) is on the nose.

cdn-www.airliners.net...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are there any videos of daylight objects performing these group
maneuvers? All I've ever seen are night vids of lights merging,
splitting, etc..

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I completely agree with your statement. There are too many people who try to attribute lights in the sky to anything that their limited memories can conjure. In the end, they are just insulting their own intelligence.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

I don't think you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. When you can provide absolute proof for this statement, then maybe someone will give it credibility. So, if you've got the French Military's flight patterns and their scheduled flight times, then I'll entertain your explanation. Until then, you're guessing and speculating like the rest of us.

And just because you provided links for your guess work, does not mean that it should be taken more seriously than anyone else's theories.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That's exactly what I thought - I've seen this before! And it' looks like a kite, the way it moves. I didn't watch the rest of the video. Breaking news? "Spectacular"? Far from it. No disrespect to the OP. I've done searches here on ATS and come up with nothing, and posted, only to be shown that there is a thread!

Thanks for the post though

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why, why, why?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well? looks kinda good.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem unlikely that an interplanetary/interstellar craft whould have lights in human wavelength? Would'nt "they" use very advanced, phase arrayed EM scanning at wavelengths that would penetrate all kinds of weather?
The pattern of lights is curious...think it is single craft, or multi craft in formation, human-made.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I gotta go with Nablator on this one.... night training exercise..probably helos.

and Phage......

sorry kids....I wanted to believe :|

4th line.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join