It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order complete finishing Phase III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The U.S. Commission on National Security in the 21st Century, also known as the Hart-Rudman Commission, has reported in three phases as follows:

* Phase I report: New World Coming: American Security in the 21st Century (September 15, 1999).The Phase I report discusses relevant economic, technological, and intellectual influences throughout the global community and underscores the powerful forces of social and political fragmentation now occurring in many places in the world. This new world order, the report concludes, requires a new and comprehensive U.S. international strategy.
* Phase II report: Seeking a National Strategy: A Concert for Preserving Security and Promoting Freedom (April 15, 2000).The Phase II report suggests U.S. antiterrorism priorities for the future, including defending the homeland; maintaining America’s internal social cohesion, economic competitiveness, technological ingenuity, and military strength; assisting with the macroeconomic and political integration of key major powers, such as China, Russia, and India; promoting growth of the global economy; establishing needed international laws and agreements; adapting existing alliances to meet new challenges; and helping sustain international stability.
* Phase III report: Roadmap for National Security (January 31, 2001).The Phase III report examines multiple potential threats to homeland security. The document emphasizes the need to capitalize on America’s strengths in the sciences and education and suggests that the human requirements needed for adequate national security are not being met.

HOMELAND SECURITY
1. The President should develop a comprehensive strategy to heighten America's ability to prevent and protect against all forms of attack on the U.S. homeland, and to respond to such attacks if prevention and protection fail.
2. The President should propose, and Congress should agree to create a National Homeland Security Agency (NHSA) with responsibility for planning, coordinating, and integrating various U.S. government activities involved in homeland security. The
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) should be a key building block in this effort.
3. The President should propose to Congress the transfer the Customs Service, the Border patrol, and the Coast Guard to the National Homeland Security Agency, while preserving them as distinct entities.
4. The President should ensure that the National Intelligence Council: include homeland security and asymmetric threats as an area of analysis; assign that portfolio to a National Intelligence Officer; and produce National Intelligence Estimates on these threats.
5. The President should propose to Congress the establishment of an Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Security within the Office of the Secretary of Defense, reporting directly to the Secretary.
6. The Secretary of Defense, at the President’s direction, should make homeland security a primary mission of the National Guard homeland, and the Guard should be organized, properly trained, and adequately equipped to undertake that mission.
7. Congress should establish a special body to deal with homeland security issues, as has been done with intelligence oversight. Members should be chosen for their expertise in foreign policy, defense, intelligence, law enforcement, and appropriations. This body should also include members of all relevant Congressional committees, as well as ex-officio members from the leadership of both
houses of Congress.
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL
14. The President should personally guide a top-down strategic planning process and delegate authority to the National Security Advisor to coordinate that process.
15. The President should prepare and present to the Congress an overall national security budget to serve the critical goals that emerge from the National Security Council strategic planning process. Separately, the President should continue to submit budgets of the individual national security departments and agencies for Congressional review and appropriation.
16. The National Security Council should be responsible for advising the President and for coordinating the multiplicity of national security activities, broadly defined to include economic and domestic law enforcement activities as well as the traditional national security agenda. The NSC advisor and staff should resist the temptation to assume a central policymaking and operational role.
17. The President should propose to the Congress that the Secretary of Treasury be made a statutory member of the National Security Council.
18. The President should abolish the National Economic Council, distributing its domestic economic policy responsibilities to the Domestic Policy Council and its international economic responsibilities to the National Security Council.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
19. The President should propose to the Congress a plan to reorganize the State Department, creating five Under Secretaries, with responsibility for overseeing the regions of Africa, Asia, Europe, Inter-America, and Near East/South Asia, and redefining the responsibilities of the Under Secretary for Global Affairs. These new Under Secretaries would operate in conjunction with the existing Under Secretary for Management.
20. The President should propose to the Congress that the U.S. Agency for International Development be consolidated into the State Department.
21. The Secretary of State should give greater emphasis to strategic planning in the State Department and link it directly to the allocation of resources through the establishment of a Strategic Planning, Assistance, and Budget Office.
22. The President should ask Congress to appropriate funds to the State Department in a single integrated Foreign Operations budget, which would include all the foreign assistance programs and activities as well as all the expenses for personnel and operations.
23. The President should ensure that Ambassadors have the requisite area knowledge as well as leadership and management skills to function effectively. He should therefore appoint an independent, bipartisan advisory panel to the Secretary of State to vet ambassadorial appointees, career and non-career alike.
NATIONAL SECURITY EDUCATION ACT
39. Congress should significantly expand the National Security Education Act (NSEA) to include broad support for social sciences, humanities, and foreign languages in exchange for military and civilian service to the nation.
FOREIGN SERVICE
41. The President should order the overhauling of the Foreign Service system by revamping the examination process, dramatically improving the level of on-going professional education, and making leadership a core value of the State Department.
CIVIL SERVICE
42. The President should order the elimination of recruitment hurdles for the Civil Service, ensure a faster and easier hiring process, and see to it that strengthened professional education and retention programs are worthy of full funding by Congress.
43. The Executive Branch should establish a National Security Service Corps (NSSC) to enhance civilian career paths, and to provide a corps of policy experts with broad-based experience throughout the Executive Branch.
MILITARY PERSONNEL
44. Congress should significantly enhance the Montgomery GI Bill, as well as strengthen recently passed and pending legislation supporting benefits—including transition, medical, and homeownership—for qualified veterans.
45. Congress and the Defense Department should cooperate to decentralize military personnel legislation dictating the terms of enlistment/commissioning, career management, retirement, and compensation.
Table 1. USCNS/21 Recommendations

www.fas.org...

And you thought Obama and Bush just were screwing around. They are following a script. Nearly 100% of all of these items are in the works or have already been accomplished since these report was completed in 1999 (phase I), 2000 (phase II), and (phase III) completed January 31, 2001. All prepared before 9/11, just in time for implementation.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
yea... they are but if you had "royal" blood youd either be a puppet or in a caskett

they stink

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
5 flags, 7 stars, and 1 comment. I thought for sure this would show proof beyond any doubt that no matter which president you vote for you get the same thing. It doesn't matter, the political ideology, they are all following the same playbook.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
5 flags, 7 stars, and 1 comment. I thought for sure this would show proof beyond any doubt that no matter which president you vote for you get the same thing. It doesn't matter, the political ideology, they are all following the same playbook.

I will bump this for you. S+F as well.
I have long suspected that most of the presidents since FDR have been simply following scripts that are prepared during election time, or probably even years before the selected president enters office. When the script is not working or needs editing (mostly because of "the peoples" reaction to the script) a manufactured event usually occur (Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, etc).
Obama's script has not at all impressed "the people" especially the conservative/republicans and more open minded people (I am not implying conservatives/repl's are more open minded than liberal/democrats).
So another manufactured event is well on the way, I'm putting my money on a false flag attack blamed on Iran so that we can finally satisfy Israel's urge to wipe Iran off the map and broaden the "war on terror" in other words, kick WW3 into full swing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Criminal......

...Down to the very last line.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree. They are really making a lot of progress right now. There has to be some way to stop them. This is a good thread and you'll get an S&F from me.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I figure it is time to bump this thread. People are waking up and are wondering why neither party supports their position. They are wondering why Obama isn't making a lot of the changes he promised. They are wondering when the Bush administration would be held responsible for trading our constitution for security.

Well it is because they are all following the "roadmap to peace." Ah yes. Remember that phrase. The OP shows that roadmap and how Obama is just taking over where Bush left off. One can only hope Obama is actually a turncoat insider that will go with the will of the people once critical mass demand occurs.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bush = Bad Cop Obama = Good Cop

Just as Clinton but without the Republican majority as Clinton had the Impeachment issues....Clinton could of been the person to bring it where they wanted..

Now, where are Obama's skeletons.....he has them but when his skeletons are accepted..were in deep trouble.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

This is America. This is not what is happening around the World. America is not the World.

I understand the significance of the links and what they detail, but this is not being implemented globally.

So I think it is a sign of an American Order but not the Worlds.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So I am suppose to take your word that the administrations are following this "script"?

Can you show me the legislation or congressional records to back up your claim.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

lol seriously...you'll have to take my word, as I've been following politics for a long time and almost all of these things have happened. Give me something you don't think has happened and I can probably find the law where it has.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

17. The President should propose to the Congress that the Secretary of Treasury be made a statutory member of the National Security Council.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If you know the right people you can get your NWO identification papers already (mine will be here early next week). It only takes two weeks after blood sample is submitted. If anyone is interested send me a U2U I have 87 NWO invites left.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OP

I'll make it easy for ya

Just prove this one

50: The President should create an implementing mechanism to ensure that the major
recommendations of this Commission result in the critical reforms necessary to ensure
American national security and global leadership over the next quarter century.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Executive Order 13284 of January 23, 2003 established functions of the Department of Homeland Security incorporating previous executive orders into the structure of the Department of Homeland Security with respect to duties and tasks. Amongst this order, the Secretary of the Treasury roles where placed squarely into the command structure of the National Security Counsil.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I'll have to dig for your other question at a later time, for now it's bed time. Maybe some other bright legal minded person can find the answer if it exists.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
OP

I'll make it easy for ya

Just prove this one

50: The President should create an implementing mechanism to ensure that the major
recommendations of this Commission result in the critical reforms necessary to ensure
American national security and global leadership over the next quarter century.

This one I think is sorta difficult to pin down precisely. However, the unchecked and expanded Czar situation, coupled with the President being appointed to chair the UN Security counsel seems like it fits the bill. Did you think it was something else?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I could go through every article on that list and explain them but it would take far longer than I can devote the time to right now. However, this is not that scary a prospect, and there are probably several things we can all get behind on it, such as Article 44, which gives far better benefits to veterans.

Next point, being the journalist covering the United Nations that I am, the President of the United States is not, nor was he the head of the security council, that changes every single month. Currently Austria heads the council. Last month it was Vietnam and next month it will be Burkina Faso. The United States had September, and that was it.

Just about everything the UNSC did that month is open for access online at www.un.org...

Also, according to UN document S/2009/496, downloadable at the above, it states that the President of the UNSC in September was Susan Rice, a US diplomat.

The ONLY thing Obama has done regarding the UN was to chair a meeting of the SC on September 24th, 2009. The agenda: Global nuclear disarming.

top topics

join