It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Cameron Secretly filmed by WeAreChange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Lots of good info about the 9/11 coverup. Cameron starts talking about some 9/11 secrets and he has no idea he is being filmed. At the end he was asked if he would speak out about 9/11, he said he can't(watch video why), but i guess his job is to valuable to lose.

Thats the main problem today, their no safety. do you

A. Stay the way you live and hope it doesn't get worst

or

B. Fight for truth about 9/11, and lose all safety among yourself, and stuggle until its proven.

I see it this way. I do support a new 9/11 investigation but it would take years to have everyone involved in the 9/11 coverup to just be put on a jury, let alone put in jail. Not all corruption will be gone out of the government, a bill or something need to be put in place which will straighten up the MSM, Government etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow, S+F. I like how he talks about how many unanswered questions there are. He comes of as fairly knowledgable on the entire situation, but doesn't notice the camera. Good find and post.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by TheAntiHero420]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That's a great candid camera type thing and it's fascinating to hear one of these guys talking without the corporate filter in place but they just screwed him in a big way. That guy will never say a word about anything on or off camera again.

He made a good point about a bridge too far. Too bad the WAC guys missed the lesson on that. If I were in their place I would have hung onto this guy as an inside source rather than burning his ass.

Just letting him know that conversation was on tape and that it will stay locked away in a box somewhere would have earned his eternal gratitude.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

That guy will never say a word about anything on or off camera again.

He probably won't, true.

He made a good point about a bridge too far. Too bad the WAC guys missed the lesson on that. If I were in their place I would have hung onto this guy as an inside source rather than burning his ass.

Nobody ever believes an undocumented inside source.

Just letting him know that conversation was on tape and that it will stay locked away in a box somewhere would have earned his eternal gratitude.

I doubt it, probably would have wanted the tape.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by TheAntiHero420]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAntiHero420

Documented inside source? There's no such thing until after they are no longer inside.

I don't see the value in burning the guy, he didn't blow the lid off anything and what they have done is insure no one will ever speak to these guys off the record again.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by TheAntiHero420

Documented inside source? There's no such thing until after they are no longer inside.

I don't see the value in burning the guy, he didn't blow the lid off anything and what they have done is insure no one will ever speak to these guys off the record again.

Yeah, but I think the point of the matter is they got him to talk without all the corporate bs. Its been said and can't be taken back now.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting interview with a personal insight on Bush and Kerry that may not have made the news...

However, the WAC dudes have effectively screwed themselves over by releasing it.

How many people will open their mouths around them anymore?

Ultimately, the video shows how dirty and untrustworthy politics is. None of them are worth pissing on, even if they were on fire.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

wow
this is interesting stuff

s/f

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Interesting interview with a personal insight on Bush and Kerry that may not have made the news...

However, the WAC dudes have effectively screwed themselves over by releasing it.

How many people will open their mouths around them anymore?

Ultimately, the video shows how dirty and untrustworthy politics is. None of them are worth pissing on, even if they were on fire.

Kind of agree and disagree. I think they should've got a lot more "off camera" stuff and then when they had a lot of stuff, let it out and *Wham!* release it when it no longer matters so much about people talking.

On the other hand this is telling. People, talk differently off camera about this stuff.

Its a frightening world we are living in folks. Its essentially "the devils playground" with people like us mere pawns for the course.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Whatever they have won't matter in six months time - nothing does. The public has a six month memory and then all is forgotten, except for the die-hard crusaders.

That's why politicians get away with their lies. No one cares.

Good luck to WAC, though. I give them credit for doing what they do.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I found it interesting how people talk around the issue weaving around the elephant in the room. It's strange and kind of creepy. It was an odd conversation, in terms of the flow of it, but it shows we're making progress... but it will be nice when people can speak intelligently, articulately and clearly about this issue, instead of tiptoeing around it, and weaving in and out around and between the elephants legs while ignoring the elephant in the room. Now I'm doing it - speaking in metaphors..

To me it's beginning to appear as if 9/11 truth seeking and information exchange is coming of age, and that everyone is starting to look back in the rear view mirror of near 20/20 historical hindsight and coming to some very stark and horrifying conclusions, including the Congressmen and Senators, many of whom appear to have been duped to the same degree as the American people themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I guess I'm a bit jaded from having worked in the press but other than getting to hear a famous reporter drop a few f-bombs the only catch out of the whole thing is the release that Cameron has a bit of a 911 truther bend to him.

As for corporate media relations that's a bit of a no brainer. The news media are a bit sensitive about it's members speaking publicly outside of their official roles? No surprise.

You have to wonder if he really knew who he was talking to or if he may have been a bit misdirected as to who these people were.

The really cool bit was finding out he beat Sy Hercsh to the punch on the Dick Cheney assassination squad story by a fair amount of time.

I wouldn't underestimate how rough this is going to effect Cameron. For one his editor and media relations / HR staff are going to climb up his ass with chain ladders and steel toe'd boots. Secondly, they've committed a cardinal sin in the eyes of the press, you never expose someone who is speaking to you off the record like that. The level of betrayal is massive and they may have even broken a law or two by doing so. Watch it while you can, the cease and desist / DMCA complaints will be hitting youtube first thing in the a.m.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
we need to make bill to support us, not bills that goes against us. Like a warning sign before MSN news comes on stating not 100% of the news source in accurate.

Simple things could go a long way, and solve a lot of problems.

new topics

top topics

join