It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object filmed from 2 POV during a plane crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What is remarkable in this incident is that the fast moving object appearing next to the aircraft right before it's about to crash was filmed from two different cameras by two different crews. Audio is in Russian (sorry) but it's just essentially stating that.

www.youtube.com...

What do you think? Whatever this was, I think the possibility of forgery is quite small.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

this "crash" looks cgi

look at how far the jet is away, and how quickly it gets bigger, as it gets "closer"

it gets too big too quick.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what do u mean the crash looks cgi ... there are videos I think frm this crash of people beeing riped apart because of the plane .... WTF man!!

people dying everywhere and u say fake? HAHHAHA ok

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

i would like to see a news scource. and for you to go back to 12chan

so it was cgi
i see i have been quicky been proven correct thanks zaiger.. \/\/\/

[edit on 29-9-2009 by MR BOB]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
HOAX FTW

Can a man get a hoax tag? This video always makes me laugh there have been so many things done with it

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I see the plane filmed from 2 POV but i only saw them focusing in the mysterious dark object flying underneath the plane in one POV.

I think a clue to the mysterious object appears about 17-18s into the video. Clearly a bird showing there are birds in the area.

The one that is not as clearly a bird is probably also a bird flying closer to the camera than the plane is, just like the video in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

i would like to see a news scource.

Here you go, from BBC, July 27, 2002:

At least 78 people have been killed and more than 115 injured in western Ukraine, when a military aircraft crashed into a crowd of spectators at an air show.

Thousands of people watched in horror as the Russian-made Sukhoi Su-27 jet plummeted from the sky, exploding into flames amongst the crowded stands, in what has become the world's worst air show disaster.

More here:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Better footage of the tragedy:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well it is interesting that there are no UFOs in the other videos of the same event

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
80 people died in that crash, and from that point forward planes can't fly at a certain distance from a crowd, and they can't fly below a certain altitude.

This crash was caused by human (pilot) error, that didn't make the right maneuver and did not judge his approach correctly.

...the "UFO's" are birds.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Well it is interesting that there are no UFOs in the other videos of the same event

Yes that certainly makes the "It's a bird closer to one of the cameras" theory more plausible.

Actually I couldn't see the UFO in the OP video at normal speed, I didn't see it until they slowed it down to practically frame-by-frame.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

There is another Sukhoi crash that was caused by one of "this" birds. They use hawks before letting the planes in the air near the airshow area.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Actually I couldn't see the UFO in the OP video at normal speed, I didn't see it until they slowed it down to practically frame-by-frame.

I agree, and this in itself is interesting. Something shot by at a great speed...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

ok fair enough ,it must have been the frame rate that makes it look like cgi to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Cat got your tongue? I thought you said this was 100% surely cgi?

No snappy comeback?

It's obviously not CGI. Its real video of a real event that really happened.

You need to check yourself especially when judging objects flying over 140 k/h. You should really learn to not be so "Matter of Fact" all the time.

The UFOs are most likely birds or bugs or something else mundane. There is a possibility they weren't but we will never know.

Edit: because I stand corrected.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

He was in that very bad thing that we usually call "stall". That means that the plane is going too slow, or is in an angle that air can go through the wings in order to keep him in the air.

This sukhoi stalled, thus the fact that he wasn't able to pull up. I think he must have been going around 140's Km/h.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
By the way it would be nice to get an apology from people who said it was a hoax and/or CGI. I would not post such cr@p here. I had knowledge of this event when it happened, am fluent in Russian and understand some Ukrainian, so I had the facts covered.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No appology from me i stick by hoax. Not that the airplane was hoaxed but the "strange object" part. This was put in the UFO board not the Oops i failed a barrel roll board.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

never said one hundred percent, i was pretty sure. but jet air craft flying that distance didnt look right for the framerate it was beeing played at. also the contrast of the underneath the plane looked odd.

google some cgi on youtube and you see what i mean, load sof people like to make ufos.

and for that snappy comeback: I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by MR BOB

i would like to see a news scource.

Here you go, from BBC, July 27, 2002:

At least 78 people have been killed and more than 115 injured in western Ukraine, when a military aircraft crashed into a crowd of spectators at an air show.

Thousands of people watched in horror as the Russian-made Sukhoi Su-27 jet plummeted from the sky, exploding into flames amongst the crowded stands, in what has become the world's worst air show disaster.

More here:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Better footage of the tragedy:

thanx

the guy said that the AIRPLANE was a hoax ... yes ... about the UFO.. well, I didnt even see that ... I just remeber the accident, that was horrible ...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

dont see why i should apolagise at all, it didnt look right to me, so i said so.

you dont have any right to ask me for an apology for an opinion that was not offensive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join