It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Free Polanski" = Liberals gone crazy

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by 27jd

I don't watch the guys movies because I think he's a sick freak. I have to wonder how much of this is just posturing on the part of others though. It's been 30 years. Why didn't they come after him all those years ago when he was in France? Unless the french are child-rapist sympathizers I don't see them protecting him.....

[edit on 29-9-2009 by antonia]

His arrest warrant has been active - one foot on US soil, he would be taken into custody. Same as those on the FBI most wanted list. Even if cases are a zillion years old - they are still open and active.

France is his home of birth and probably has strict extradition laws and probably want to protect thier own famous citizen. And Switzerland has an agreement with US, therefore, took him into custody.

Why now?????
Why not the electric chair for Simpson????Or prison for B: Clinton????? etc etc. In fact Polanski owned the Chalet- summer house i Switzerland since the years so the question is why now????
It seems that Polanski being Polish of jewish origin and not revealingn the antipolish sentiments like many zionist of polish origin, often saved by the Poles )
played on someones nerves...(with the name he bears and being saved by the Poles it seems quite righteous). Anyway why that famous FBI get him now with so much of fuss???? For me it must be surely the Zionists ruling in the Hollywood action- maybe to hide something, maybe because, now with the mode to make "the Action Hero Jews" movies they try to make the director of some new movie like: "Schindler list III" or "Schindler versus Predator")
Anyway- its them the "Sage Hollywood Jew Puppet Masters" behind all that story...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Sorry, but don't care how long ago it was; this guy deserves a lot of pain and torment for what he did to that little girl . . .

Can't believe a monster like that could "get away" with it and yet, still have people supporting him.

Makes me sick.

The victim doesn't care you say? She's content with the payoff money?

proof that he created a monster out of that little girl.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by JPhish]

i never have thought about it that way, you know the damage done having bearing on the way she feels now, very interesting, and disturbing.
this looks like a complicated issue only at first glance.
the victim doing her thing and the fact that it was so long ago are distractions.
obviously, even though the bavado is a little annoying, they still did the right thing, i understand people feeling that he is no longer a threat, but how do they know what he's been up to all these years? Obviously there is still some facination with hollywood elite getting away with whatever they want.

<< 26  27  28   >>

join