It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Choose One Piece of Evidence From the Tragic Events.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's mine. The Pentagon.

First my theory of the missile. After second WTC plane strike, the military (let's call them good guys) realized something inside was going on. The military retaliated against the actual SOURCE of the 9/11 attacks. (The Pentagon)

The missile smoking gun is the fact that someone who has never actually flown a real jumbo jet, could NOT bring it into the side of a 5-floor building. A 20 or 30 foot miss in either direction (up or down) would have brought the plane over the roof and into the the other side of the pentagon, or onto the lawn in FRONT of the pentagon. Notice the difference in height with regards to the World Trade Center strikes. These are jumbo hets, not FIGHTER jets.

However, the location of damage at the pentagon is EXACTLY where a cruise missiles strikes buildings.

I understand all the other missile evidence, or lack there of. (no landing gear, engines or other plane parts visible) But LACK of evidence isn't 'evidence.' So this theory of mine is just the most logical aspect of the 'no-plane at the pentagon' conspiracy theory.

<< 1   >>

join