It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Brazil Declassifies New Set UFO Secrets Documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Evidence of extraterrestrial life wouldn't negate religious thought.
Jeeze, I want to smack myself on the head sometimes. People a long time ago thought these same things we are seeing today were gods. Then wrote about them.
And today, when we see the same things, we say "if this is real then god isn't?"
It doesn't make any sense. No wonder we haven't been contacted openly yet. We are a stupid lot.

As far as why in groups like they do? I assume it is to slowly condition us. If you drop 1,000,000 files on the people and suddenly say "There you go, we HAVE been studying UFOs, contrary to what we've been telling you for 60 years and they ARE real" you get a War of the Worlds scenario where people are buying up shotguns and shooting at everything their dog barks at at night.

Release the info slowly and with as little media-play as possible and when people finally DO get the proof they're waiting for the Government says "We've been telling you this for awhile now. Don't be afraid."
But for most people, they will just accept it as if it was a long-standing truth.l

[edit on 28-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is it appropriate to call these file-dumps "disclosure"? There do not seem to be any deeper truths revealed, rather they seem to be compendiums of sightings.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah, this isn't "disclosure" nor part of a pre-planned program by some ultra-secret organization to prep the public for "disclosure". Such a notion is actually funny when you actually think about it using common sense, reason and logic.

Also, like others have said, there is not going to be anything of value that turns this subject on end in ANY of these papers. I agree with some that the governments of the world probably know less than you and I concerning the UFO phenom and actually have little of substance to publish.

I think jumping to the least probable conclusion over things like this only perpetuate the ignorance that keeps this subject relegated to internet conspiracy sites and maybe a laughing msm newscaster from time to time. To to be grown ups and handle this subject in a less laughable, more responsible manner in order to remove the giggle factor we are burned with when many form incorrect conclusions about stuff like this, just because that is what they want to believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I see it a bit differently of course.
I would imagine that any government with any sort of airdefense mechanism would know quite a bit more about the subject than you or I.

I think you give yourself way too much credit.

If these governments haven't had near direct contact with whatever it is behind the UFO phenom, as you put it, they certainly have ULTRA detailed descriptions as their airspace is breached regularly and this can be monitored.

Someone else pointed out that one of the reports was visual ground to air, air to air and radar lock confirmed, yet the report shows sketches.
Nothing from the planes cameras.

Meaning they aren't showing you everything they have. Just enough to get the plausible deniability out there.
But go ahead and keep assuming you are on par with a Pentagon level official.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Slowly, one country at a time... disclosing the truth about our ET friends! more then confidence, as we're getting closer to 2012!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Doesn't the Brazilian Army or Air Force have any cameras? Even Black and White would be okay.

Jeebus

Drawings ????

Oh wait - they used black and white cameras to take pictures of documents and drawings LMFAO

[edit on 28-9-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd like to see the media reports included in such documents and files also even if it's just to add some more credibility or extra info to these kinds of reports,

"As a result of that “invasion”, the Air Force minister brigadier Octavio Moreira Lima went public about it the other morning on the national TV network, declaring all facts openly. The pilots who took part in the pursue and their commanders also spoke freely about the pursuits, which occurred over several hours."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Woah!
First we take Rio, Then Washington D.C!

What's with all the nations around the world releasing UFO data out to the public lately?
Maybe something is up? a disclosure with a capital D perhaps?

F&S friend.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As I said in the previous occasion when that site published that information, I would fell much more at ease if this "disclosure" came directly from an official source, instead of some private site.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Even if the Governments of the world did provide substantial proof that E.T life exists and they have hard-proof fact/s of this, why should the population suddenly go nuts over this? There's a general misconception that as soon as disclosure occurs then something "big" will happen, this is mostly in-part to scare the public needlessly from ever attaining the 100% proof we need of E.T life existing because the Governments and Military don't want to acknowledge the fact that there's a higher level of being above themselves, they want to create a false illusion of power by debunking any UFO sighting as easily explainable and as previously mentioned, release these files without even the RADAR or Camera mounted coverage that we all know they have.
They really should stop taking the general public for idiots, UFO/Alien life have visited Earth for thousands of years (if not more), why should some Documents hidden away in a Bunker make any difference to them.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yer it's all good! but I wanna see an alien ambassador speak at a press conference! Is that too much to ask?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

My borther,

Unfortunatly I dont believe in religion. My god is the same one as in all the sacred books (it all comes down to the same). This said. Its ok to believe in a creator in wich means we have been created. It is not to believe in lies in rules that made you a slave of that belief of that said salvation. My friend, as a free minded men from a long lineage of what ever you migh twant to call conquerors (old european famillies) ... My mother today still ... the truth of steel the truth of god ... I never wanted to disapoint her but what if there is nothing after. If you sacrificed your life in belives that just prevented you from doing stuff and safe guard your next kind? I For example, dont believe in resurection or not as the one specified in the bible after death. Maybe technology can bring you back but not a miracle of a mens will. Or maybe am I ignorant to some things going on on this planet but none the less my belief stays (prove me other wise bother). Relegion is a form of control. They all look alike they all have a commun goal manipulate mass. To control men from what it cant just do instinctively: Be good to one an other, help one an other. We need rules for that? One would think it is fundamentally wrong no? (rules always end up profiting someone or something)But I cant talk for the rest of the world... lol

Bottom line:
We are being fooled brother we know what is to come. I just keep repeating to those who know me. I just hope I am still alive when it happens. For me its not a questions of if they exist. Its the question of when will they let themselves be seen. And why the wait?

But fundamentally I understand everyone needs something to believe in. Everyone needs something to keep them going, something to hold on to.

Sorry if I got a little carried away here ...

I believe its there but these report are not what we are all lloking for trust me.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R] Minor edit

[edit on 28-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Disclosure will be a welcomed break from hearing and looking at the mess we've made of this life.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
During his recent presentation at the Awake and Aware conference, Alex Collier asked the audience to consider how mentorship from ET's could work on this planet.

If you had a hand in designing a Mentorship program, what would it look like, how would it work, what topics would be covered, how would people learn about it and participate?

Let's start a discussion here and encourage our friends and colleagues to participate either online of offline.

Here are some initial thoughts on topics:
- Help us get past the immediate term!
- What are the critical path items for the species?
- Can we get a copy of our operating manual?
- What is built into our spacesuit and how do we access the capabilities?
- How do we access to our true historical records and past life wisdom?
- Basic introduction to mechanics of the Universe
- Basic introduction to beings of the Universe
- How do we contact a mentor and sign up today?

I am curious what other people think. Please share!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by bobfitz2012]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I totally hate to burst everyone's bubble...but, Brazil did not just release those.

See my post from over a month or two ago HERE

Whoever's blog that is, seems to be just trying to get traffic.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

I don't "believe" in religion either.
And yeah, I also hope that I am still alive when the moment comes. It will be GLORIOUS!

And that is where the religious connotation comes from...

The "glorious" bit.

Imagien yourself 2,000 years ago seeing something GLORIOUS.

Eh, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I see it a bit differently of course.
I would imagine that any government with any sort of airdefense mechanism would know quite a bit more about the subject than you or I.

I think you give yourself way too much credit.

If these governments haven't had near direct contact with whatever it is behind the UFO phenom, as you put it, they certainly have ULTRA detailed descriptions as their airspace is breached regularly and this can be monitored.

Someone else pointed out that one of the reports was visual ground to air, air to air and radar lock confirmed, yet the report shows sketches.
Nothing from the planes cameras.

Meaning they aren't showing you everything they have. Just enough to get the plausible deniability out there.
But go ahead and keep assuming you are on par with a Pentagon level official.

Exactly, and thanks for saving me a few lines

They do know way more then we do, and it's pretty obvious that they won't ever reveal their entire studies on the subject since it's sensitive material and will contain information that could threaten national security.

If something along the lines of "It is true, we know this for about 60 years and we've been lying to all you ever since" came from the authorities in charge reaches the surface would make people question authorities about every single thing they said or used as an argument for the past 60 years or more. That would create a massive problem for them in terms of keeping their structure in place not to mention would probably cause chaos among civilians and threat some religions.

The mere fact that they decided to keep these documents away from the general public, tagging them as sensitive material for all this time and now are releasing them, is enough to prove that authorities all over the world are well aware about UFOs and take it as a serious thing. Otherwise they wouldn't have any reason to classify these docs as secret and would simply ridiculize every witness and report made till today by officially denying their existence. Something that they haven't done, they always stay over the wall when it comes to this subject only denying the parts that involve them.

The Brazilian and US military have worked hand in hand in several UFO occurrences in Brazil. Probably the most well know case was Varginha where the Brazilian military recovered not only parts of a UFO but a alien body. Even though as expected officials deny it, go figure.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Yes, truly "everything" helps, however these documents are just like any of the other UFO documents that have been declassified over the past few years.

We are not going to get any further with this until "someone" can display a saucer. In other words, we need a "sports model" to land on the white house lawn, or better, ET' showing themselves visually to the world.

I believe that "Disclosure" will eventually arrive, but not by any government taking the credit. They, the "shado E" US government, isn't going to disclosure, they have covered it up all these years, so it's sit on your hands time once again.

BTW, I just finished Richard Dolan' latest book, ITS A KILLER!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So, it seems to me that if you want to get traffic to a ufo site you post up false reports about "breaking news."

Its amazing how these are on a ufo oriented site and yet i can't find any independent news source to confirm. Yes yes, i know they're all controlled by evil big brother.

Sad, i was hoping this would make for a good read.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Honestly this is starting to get out of control...

I'm tired of hearing about UFO documents/photos/drawings/whatever that are going to be released. They (as in certain countries) will give you a tidbit of information to get you all hyped up about the files to come, with promises of declassification, when really all you're getting is the actual documents (if they even decide to give them out even after saying that they will) with blacked out areas that leave you more confused than you were before looking at the documents.

I seriously believe every country that is not a 3rd world country, has proof of UFO's and/or ET life. I mean this is obviously much larger than we fathom it to be, because this is a giant global conspiracy. Obviously not everyone can be paid off, which accounts for all the military interactions with UFO's/ET life.

I truly believe something bigger is at hand. Things we joke about when it comes to aliens, UFO's, life on other planets, bases on the moon, interplanetary exploration etc. could all possibly be true. If you think about it we are just now being given small amounts of documents from VERY long ago. Think about what year it is now, and just imagine how much has happened, and been learned about aliens and UFO's over the years of cover-ups.

To make my point more clear let me say this... We are being given small amounts of information from 30+ years back that correlates with what we (for the most part) believe in. Now imagine it's the year 2040, and we're just being given information regarding 30 years ago, 2010. That would be the information that's going on right now!

We need to get the information sooner than later, or we will just never get the whole truth, or at least not until we piece it all together after being given puzzle pieces per-say over an extended amount of time.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join