It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% legit visions of my near future and fate of the planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Believe it or not throughout my life under certain conditions which I am still trying to test I have seen glimpses of my future whether it was a job that i was going to receive which happened twice with stunning accuracy( I can go into detail if you wish) or women that I would have relations with( This one was less tied to reality but was more metaphorical which still so far has been quite accurate). The most important of course was the visions I have had about what i believe to be the moon bombing, as the dates work out almost perfectly.

Basically what happened was I had just moved back to my parents house because of problems I had with the people I am currently living with now and who I was going to live with but i decided to change that part of my fate cuuz I cant stand that bio*ch .(keep in mind when I had this dream I was still living at my parents and hardly knew the people I am living with now but in this dream I saw wat there house looked like with never having been inside) Anyways I was at my parents and all of a sudden an emergency news broadcast came on the t.v.. Now the only problem is that in the dream I couldn't hear the broadcast but I could sense that something terrible was going on and the date 10-10 stuck out. Then the dream cut to me running to my roomies garage (where we are currently working on certain devices
)Then everything goes black once again. The next dream I had was basically the aftermath. I'm not sure what happened to most of the people in my town,something tells me they were evacuated but I can't be certain, because the only people that I was with were my friends that went into the garage with me. Now by this point I'm sure your wondering where the moon bombings tie into this ,aside from the news broadcast, well this is total speculation about my visions but in my visions the sky itself was constantly a sickly orange with dark clouds , There was slow moving lava running through the town(which mind you this area isn't exactly known for volcanoes, but I do believe we are on a fault line so it is totally possible for them to pop up if the earths tectonics were to say get muffed up from the gravitational disturbance of the moon being torn apart or thrown out of its orbit, etc.), and I don't remember seeing the moon in the sky so yea. Now I am not saying that is exactly wat is going to happen as far as the moon being the culprit buut I am saying that the sh*t will hit the fan soon and from what I have seen it will be survivable.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wow simplify this statement in to exactly what will happen and why if you can seemed a little all over the place. but from what I make of it man a vision is a vision and what are you building in your garage.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

sorry about that but the dreams themselves were a little confusing at first but basically I dont know wat is exactly going to happen I just saw the events (which were events in my own personal life involving my friends and my children)leading up to the disaster which are lining up perfectly with the date for the moon bombing so I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Now like I said I didn't see what happened to the planet except for the aftermath which was orange skies, lava in my own home town which is in the prairie lands(and in no way normal for the area which makes me think it all has something to do with the moon or possibly all the weather modding going on around here or maybe nostradamus was right and we are going to screw things up with our lil earthquake machines. idk all i know is something is going to happen), and me and my friends were reduced to riding around bicycles and we were holed up in one of the climate controlled storage facilities in our town. Which believe it or not is one of the contingency plans we came up for wen the shtf.

And as for what is in my garage well one is still in the prototype stage but we almost got it working and the other ones are still getting all the kinks worked out involving the physics of such devices. Now I would like to tell you wat they are but it would not be a good move on my part all I have to say about it tho is that many things that are termed sci-fi can most definitely become reality with a lil know-how and a good imagination.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think alot of us have apocalypic dreams on here. I had a dream that the sky was red/orange with clouds the darkest black possible. Everything was burning and people were dying. Most of them in my opinion are just dreams. The way your mind works everyday problems out.

I gotta stop looking at those 2012 threads

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
heres the kicker tho my friend I had my apocolyptic dreams when I was younger by about 10 years or so well before I had ever even heard of 2012 and considering I have had dreams of my own personal future that have come true with stunning accuracy like I said before I will go into detail if you like. So I cannot possibly take this with a grain of salt as should none of you fine people

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

It also intrigues me that you have also seen these things. Tell me could you see why everything was burning? For how long and how frequent have you had these dreams and were your thoughts set on such things as you went to sleep ?

Sorry for the interrogation but dream visions are something I tend to take seriously. Because of what I have seen with my own and due to the fact that there is Cherokee blood, along with Irish,(both races have been noted for there ability to have seers in their tribes) running through my veins it makes all of what I have seen that much more probable and considering I am two for two at the moment then why the h*ll not.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Lol, yeah sure. Well I live off a cliff looking onto the ocean. So when i dreamt i looked out my window and saw the sky across the ocean was all orange/red ish. I noticed that the clouds were REAL black. The blackest of black. They were coming closer to my house at a very fast pace. By the time I turned around they were there. I ran outside my front door to realise all the grass and houses were burning. I also think there was lava involved but my dream recall isent the best. After all that my dreamscape switched over to an icey kind of landscape were everything was cold and frozen. I woke up after that. I think it is just a whack dream ( even though it felt beyond real) Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lately I keep having somewhat disturbed dreams but not predicting the future. Yours is pretty wild. I have had experiences of things happening in my dreams and then deja vu later.
I recently keep having dreams early morning where i go to places that i've never seen before on this planet. Other beings are in my dreams. Sometimes I keep telling myself in dream state to wake up but I can't.
Maybe I've just been reading too much on ATS over the past year.
But different places keep re-occuring in my dreams, other beings, white light, and white so bright my eyes roll in the back of my head and I'm paralyzed and can't wake up.
I don't know if it's me or some event is coming or what.
But I swear sometimes I see things in my dreams that turn out to be legit as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

That is quite interesting although with mine the clouds weren't acting erratically(could you determine the significance/reason for your clouds rushing towards you) they behaved like normal clouds they were just darker in color some being darker than others of course. As far as how you want to take your dream and mine thats on you but I am curious to see how many other people have seen such things and if anyone has been to make sense out of it as I have.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You remind me of a certain Dr E Brown (great Scot!), don't take this the wrong way but I have images of your friends garage in my head and the 'mystery' prototype. Maybe you should make a thread on that?
Your dream sounds pretty vivid... Unfortunately I'm skeptic on these things so I'll leave it there.
Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

Yea deja vu is quite a strange occurrence when it does happen and its not to hard to believe that dreams work in direct correlation with deja vu. anyways do you remember anything that the beings were doing? wat your purpose was there or was it more like a 3rd person 00be type thing and wat type of things have come to pass in your dreams?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I can only imagine what you think it might be and would actually like to hear what you have thought of. Dont worry about me taking offense I was actually expecting a far worse response from this thread in the first place. so please humor me. Honestly tho there are many threads on here about wat we are trying to do and it is actually a very controversial subject throughout the world, but progress is being made everywhere concerning such ideas. If that helps you out at all. Yes the dreams were extremely realistic and although it seems pretty grim I do believe we will make it through simply because in the dream we were alone in the whole town it was just us working on our projects and I do not recall any dead bodies anywhere or any kind of military force doing clean up or anything of the sort.

so based on that I do believe most people were evacuated to more than likely the fema camps and what not

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My dreams were kind of ObE's and sometimes a being much like humans would show me a new place, advanced, peaceful civilization. Unreal dreaming. Often I wake up sick to my stomach from having seen so much.
One thing about the other beings it was like they were taking me on a tour and their eyes...the pupil of their eyes were cat like, pretty much narrow diamond shape and bright blue iris.
Lots of white light in the dreams.
When I wake up I have the feeling I went somewhere and now I missing out on it and I am stuck back here.
But I could go on for hours about all of the bizzare dreams I`ve been having the past year or so.
Lately I can write them down as soon as I get up and a lot are very lucid.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

That sounds amazing. hopefully one day we can make it to a point where our race will experience such things in reality and in all actuality I am slightly jealous that you get to experience it. If anything you should use them as inspiration to help mankind achieve a higher level in existence.

As I am doing everything in my power to use these visions to secure my place in fate as well as understanding that these things do happen for reasons that I wish we could start to comprehend. Take it is as them trying to show you back home and take every opportunity to try and get there.

I dont know if your into astrophysics or are even interesting in pursuing a career in the field but space travel is far more than the sci-fi prop. they make it out to be and it is only a matter of time before such technologies are revealed to the planet. So i suggest you do your part to the best of your abilities and get things done

[edit on 28-9-2009 by consciencious observer]

top topics

join