It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey - Flu Shot IS Mandatory, no shot no school

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Just so all these people saying just get the form and you dont have to worry about it ever...Your wrong..

Every and I mean every exemption form has the clause if you read it all, that states that its null and void if the state or TPTB claim an epidemic or emergency. They have already made it official calling a level 6 Pandemic so if you dont think they might go ahead and call it an emergency if they need to, your only fooling yourself...

So they may not hold your kid down and give them a shot. but that child will not be attending school without it plain and simple.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Wiz4769]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When are health officials going to realize that it's better to get the actual disease and not give a vaccine that might not even work - and - have terrible side effects, including possibly death?

For some reason, I don't build immunity to any vaccine-induced disease. Antibody titre tests continually come back as "not immune" to all the normal vaccines I've ever been given (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella). Talk about a false sense of confidence - sure I've been jabbed against measles - therefore I must be immune, right? Wrong!

I can't be the only one out there like this, right? I am, however, probably the only health nut who actually had all of her "antibody titres" (immunity status) to the major diseases checked before pregnancy. So what's the point of forcing the flu or any other vaccine on me or even my offspring? Won't be immune to it anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Don't you people realize that it IS mandatory (for those saying it's not) why? Because if you don't want your kid to be vaccinated you keep them home right. WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENS THEN??? You get ARRESTED and Child Services take your kids away because you are refusing to take them to school which is illegal. So YES you get arrested and/or have your children taken away anyway just INDIRECTLY and y our child ends up with a foster family that conveniently DOES support the vaccine.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join