It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey - Flu Shot IS Mandatory, no shot no school

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by lucentenigma

Ah yes, the kool aid arguement.

You like Obama you are a kool aid drinker.

You like Bush you are a kool aid drinker.

You believe the 911 official story you are a kool aid drinker.

You believe in the NWO you are a kool aid drinker.

I could go on and on and on. The kool aid arguement has lost its potency, as did the sheeple arguement. Try beign creative and come up with an original way of saying "I don't like you because you think differantly then me".

Anyone with half a brain knows that just because there are 2 options to opt-out of having to vaccinate your child doesn't make it not mandatory.

Your previous comments on just abut every topic is 'there is nothing to see here move along'

I don't think your a kool-aid drinker I think your a kool-aid salesperson or your trying to get hired by them.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
if anybody tries to put this crap in me or anyone i know against their will. they better harness some mirrors on thier shoulders. cause they will have to watch their back constantly. after today i'm pulling my boy out of school.
that's it, all done, no more.this is where it ends .i'm not sending him somewhere that they are willing to harm him. the rest of you should do the same.
these pieces of crap i wouldn't put anything past them at this point.
what about the people who do blindly get the shot.i'm sure they are going to be right there saying," it's no big deal just get the shot" so they can feel good about taking it. divided again. i can no longer send my kid to school in this country.
THIS ISN'T MY COUNTRY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My family and I had the swine flu already. So did yours, and yours and yours.

See?

No shot.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

yes that's an easy out , but they'll probably ask for proof like a doctors note or something to verify that you are telling the truth

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My family and I had the swine flu already. So did yours, and yours and yours.

Mike you crack me up.i wonder if that will work? he's a thinker not a stinker. noway they'll probly make you get one anyway.
can you imagine the look on their faces when they find out 75% of the u.s.
already had swine flu.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

yes that's an easy out , but they'll probably ask for proof like a doctors note or something to verify that you are telling the truth

Depends on your doctor of course, but what the heck. When my family DID have it, I called the family doc and asked if he wanted to see us.

His answer?

HELL NO! YOU'RE SICK!!!

He said, come in, in a week, I'll write you a note and clear it with work.

Easy. If this thing goes "viral" (forgive the pun) I'm sure there'll be plenty of docs or RN's (my wife is a nurse, anyone need a note?) that'll write something down.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why give a shot to someone already immune to the bug? And if they state that it has mutated, therefore the shot is required, then all bets are off. 'Cause there in NO WAY for them to come up with a vaccine THAT quick to combat a mutation they "just found."

Just my humble wee opinion, of course. . .

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi warren. I scanned the thread, and saw a lot of People I know to being anti vaccine kinda disagreeing with the mandatory nature of this critter.

I read Your links as well. I totally agree with both sides kind of. The US Govt. is not a govt. anymore. It is completely controlled through the secret societies that Kennedy outlined. These secret societies along with a few more commonly known groups are the 'tie that binds' all of us into insanity.

The coming vaccines need not be completely written down in law, but enforced through POPULAR PRESSURE that these secret societies can force through deviant, covet means, and through massive subversion.

I have no doubt that when the time comes to really ratchet up the vaccine We will see a few givens.

1. It will be done in a lightning strike fashion; where the alternative media=the bloggers won't stand too much a chance......I think the strike will be the immediate release of a very viral, and deadly form of what is already out.

2. The psychology behind the madness is to tell the People only a finite amount of vaccine is available; as People begin to doubt their resolve, even those here because of the lethality of the new 'critter', then they will scurry to the vaccine......... After all others are scurrying, and the govt. said only a finite number of vaccines are available; the reality of it will be that the vaccines just don't end. When the words are spoken of,"we're almost out", another truck load will magically roll in.

3. I don't believe the laws will get to the point of holding People down; this will incite riots, or should, but the G20 tests showed the NWO that not too many will riot. I believe the laws will be geared again at POPULAR PRESSURE. It will be necessary to get the vaccine to stay "cool", or be employed, or go into public venues, or even grocery shop.

No matter what, the NWO's plan is to use problem, reaction, solution. They will execute coming madness, or try to using their standard operating procedure. Simply they will let the sheeple, and even those here might possibly be shaken to their core by whatever the "trigger", they will have the sheeple begging for vaccines, and control............standard Operating Procedure.
S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Easy. If this thing goes "viral" (forgive the pun) I'm sure there'll be plenty of docs or RN's (my wife is a nurse, anyone need a note?) that'll write something down.

i think i see where you're going with this mike. ok how much for a dozen?

yeah me to warren s&f

[edit on 28-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by randyvs

Why give a shot to someone already immune to the bug? And if they state that it has mutated, therefore the shot is required, then all bets are off. 'Cause there in NO WAY for them to come up with a vaccine THAT quick to combat a mutation they "just found."

I can see them trying to make you get the shot unless you can prove 100% without a doubt that you had swine flu.

They will use the old rather be safe then sorry line.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

i think i see where you're going with this mike. ok how much for a dozen?

For a limited time only. . . .

And if you act now, we'll throw in a SHAM-WOW!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by randyvs

I can see them trying to make you get the shot unless you can prove 100% without a doubt that you had swine flu.

They will use the old rather be safe then sorry line.

If it finally comes to that, then they'll be giving the vaccine at gunpoint regardless.

And by then, it'll be too late anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't care if this is in one state, two states or just one county. Unlike some, I care what happens to my fellow citizens. If it could happen to them, it could very well happen to me. "First they came for the Jews, and I did nothing..."

I don't believe any government should have the right to make receiving any kind of inoculation/medical treatment otherwise pay a price.

Having a choice between getting a vaccine you would otherwise not get or keep your kid out of school does not mean it's not mandatory.

Having insurance on my car is mandatory. Of course, I have a choice not to but if I don't I have a price to pay. That's what mandatory is.

Some companies have mandatory staff meetings. Of course, you don't HAVE to attend it but if you don't, you could lose your job or be reprimanded some how.

The problem isn't that we are freaking out about the swine flu its self. The problem is that we AREN'T freaking out about swine flu, therefore, we don't feel the need to get a vaccine. I've NEVER gotten a flu vaccine and I only just got the flu at the end of March and it was the first time in many years I have had the flu. So I'll be danged if someone gives me an ultimatum to get a vaccine that I would otherwise not ever get.

There should be no price to pay if I CHOSE not to get the vaccine. That's the problem here.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
who is that oriental winch in the vid? you people hear what she said. unbelievable, some one should get her name. smug little sadistic creep.
she should be drawn and quatered just as an example.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is NOT for public schools.

It's for child care and preschools ONLY. Children under FIVE years old ONLY.

As of September 2008, children attending licensed child care or preschool are required to receive two additional vaccines:

* annual, seasonal influenza vaccine by December 31 of each year,

Source

8:57-4.19 Influenza vaccine
Children six months through 59 months of age attending any licensed child care center or
preschool facility on or after September 1, 2008, shall annually receive at least one dose of
influenza vaccine between September 1 and December 31 of each year.

Source

I disagree with a mandatory vaccine, but a private business, which child care and preschool are, have every right to deny entry to someone who hasn't been vaccinated.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for confirming that Vaccines are mandatory

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For PRESCHOOLERS. Not for public school! For child care and preschools ONLY. This story is almost 2 years old, by the way.

December 2007

New Jersey on Friday became the first state to require flu shots for preschoolers, saying their developing immune systems and likelihood of spreading germs make them as vulnerable to complications as the elderly.

This thread is making a big deal out of nothing.

The title of this thread is false!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Still validates the OP

thanks again!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did anyone see the USA today page about the young man in college in Ohio that died from swine flu. He was healthy but he died.
I've decided to get the vaccine. I've read everything that is on ATS but have decided for my family we are getting the vaccine. Just called the Dr's office today and they do not have the vaccine yet. Maybe middle of October.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up BH. That does make sense if it's a private organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join