It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hi

i ran across these pics of allegedly glowing alien from 1999

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

i searched but i couldnt find anything except pics

is there any story behind this?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I could not find a story for the pics, sorry. It has been my experience that alien photos turn out to be hoaxed. While there are legit pics and vids of UFOs this is just another "alien" photo. s&f.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Even if this is the real deal it would be polluted with so many fakes from the passed that no one would beleive it. Shame really.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting pics!

You could try contacting either of the addresses at the bottom of this quote to inquire more info.

POSSIBLE PHOTOGRAPH OF ALIEN OBTAINED Early in September of 1999, Marilyn Ruben of Alien Abduction Experience and Research (AAER) received a possible photograph of an alien. Marilyn asked we inform our readers about the amazing photographs. The photo was taken outside at night by an abductee. The alien's body glows in a plasma like electrical light showing its right arm and side. The entity appears to be standing still or almost still as the arms appear to hang in a resting position at its sides. There is an orange glow around the alien's head, neck, shoulders, and backside of its body, but the front of the alien does not seem to glow. The glow may be from the alien's energy field that is picked up by the film, but may not be apparent to the photographer. The alien appears muscular in structure and very different from humans. The skin appears to have a red orange striping. Due to the cloudiness surrounding the striping, it could also be part of the alien's energy field. Thanks to Marlyn Ruben. If you have any further information or comments please contact me or AAER at [email protected]. These spectacular photographs can be observed at www.nationalufocenter.com or www.abduct.com... CANADIAN WITNESS SAW ENTITIES

This is from:

www.ufoinfo.com...

Sorry, was about all I could find.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
looks like Zoidberg from Futurama.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Over the years I have given up trying to find a real alien picture or video. It has become increasingly difficult due to the average person becoming more computer literate with photoshop etc, not to mention all the stupid videos that people post on youtube that are clearly an attempt to discredit and make fun of people who are truly searching for proof of the paranormal

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
interesting picture photoshop or not. It's like you can see the skeletal structure up close though. Like a ribcage and bone structure.

top topics

join