It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford Vs. Illumanati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am aware this is already posted, but sadly it was not taken notice to.
www.youtube.com... pt 1
www.youtube.com... pt 2

Just personally, i know Benjamin Fulford is not a dis info agent, nor does he just go with the flow and make it all up. hes got hard facts and liability backing him up, so does leo. this is a true video, and we should all watch it and learn from it.

I would also recommend other Fulford videos, some of which can be found here:

americanfreedomradio.com...

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH WHO HE INTERVIEWS, he has a video interview with David Rockefeller, in which he tricks the old fart, and many more with royalty from japan, and all around Asia.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Quite interesting. These gentlemen make the claim that the fed will not last after Sep 30th. At least we have a time frame for the claims.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes I remember this. (And tried to do a thread on it myself actually.)

It seems though, at least on the surface, that nothing has come of this. Fulford demanded an end to the wars, that hasn't happened.

Also, in his blog he recently said something like "there is no chance whatsoever they will be allowed to carry out genocide with the H1N1 vaccine" - and yet, that still seems to be proceeding exactly as planned.

So I really don't know what to make of Mr. Fulford at this point. Ummm, Ben, Leo, if the ninjas or the secret society are planning on making some kind of move, maybe they should do it sometime SOON, you know....?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
(posted this comment on wrong thread)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You see the whole new government Japan just got and the things they are doing.

Fulford spoke all about it a few years ago - and nobody believed him.

*Blame it on the Fulford ninjas....

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

How could anyone trust these two?

Leo Zagami still claims to be a grandmaster of the illuminati and Fulford claims there's an army of 6 million ninjas supposedly fighting the Illuminati. Fulford also claims that he was offered the post of Japan's minister of Finance.

he has a video interview with David Rockefeller, in which he tricks the old fart, and many more with royalty from japan, and all around Asia.

Oh ya, about that:
Letter Of Apology To David Rockefeller

I truly and sincerely believe that the spirit of my great grandfather, through some process our science cannot yet explain, tried to contact you [D Rockefeller] through me.

The guy's an ass.

I for one will not be watching their video.
(Edit: I probably will watch it...can't help myself. lol)

I don't believe it's disinformation either. Disinformation is usually to deflect or hide the truth. With these guys, it's just greed.

They lie to make money.

[edit on 28/9/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

join