It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu shot: Intense tracking for side effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Swine flu shot: Intense tracking for side effects

www.google.com

WASHINGTON — More than 3,000 people a day have a heart attack. If you're one of them the day after your swine flu shot, will you worry the vaccine was to blame and not the more likely culprit, all those burgers and fries?

The government is starting an unprecedented system to track possible side effects as mass flu vaccinations begin next month. The idea is to detect any rare but real problems quickly, and explain the inevitable coincidences that are sure to cause some false alarms.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Now, Americans aren't the healthiest living beings on the planet, but are they saying they would rather blame your lifestyle instead of the vaccine?

""We don't have any reason to expect any unusual problems with this vaccine," said Dr. Neal Halsey, director of Hopkins' Institute for Vaccine Safety, who is directing the e-mail surveillance."

I'm sure there are many who beg to differ.

Thoughts?

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well considering that Washington State is removing restrictions on the levels of Mercury in the shots for pregnant women and young children, I would say there will be a 'coincidental' rise in autism and birth defects.

Here's the thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Refusing the shot is the only way to be safe. Unless you enjoy being tested on.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would like to see evidence that the 2009 Swine flu vaccine is dangerous.

The 1976 flu vaccine is not what I want to see. I was alive in 1976 and my 2 year old daughter and my 7 year old son and I all had the vaccine with no ill effects.

My father closed his business so all his workers could get the vaccine. We all went together to the nearest school and had the injection with that awful air gun. Can close my eyes and remember what it felt like.

It wasn't painful but I remember a something dripping down my arm from the injection site.

There were no problems with any of us that got the vaccination that day.

Does anyone have any official word concerning the out come of the swine flu vaccine testing going on right now?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Does this quote not frighten any of you?
"Harvard Medical School scientists are linking large insurance databases that cover up to 50 million people with vaccination registries around the country for real-time checks of whether people see a doctor in the weeks after a flu shot and why. The huge numbers make it possible to quickly compare rates of complaints among the vaccinated and un-vaccinated, said the project leader, Dr. Richard Platt, Harvard's population medicine chief."
Ok, swine flu vaccine safety issues aside for the moment, the very fact that a massive database will be deliberately identifying and tracking patients after the shot to discern whether they seek medical help after, and for what, is [or should be] a big wake up call!

If you weren't worried about your medical records going electronic, you should be.

Link to Article

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So HIPPA only applies when they feel like it? I guess HIPPA is just for us peons. The almighty government can do whatever it feels like.

I feel sorry for those soldiers over fighting and dying in endless wars who think that they're defending freedom. They are fighting and dying for a memory at this point. When and if they get back they'll probably not be able to find work and just might be disabled from all the 'vaccines' that they are forced to take.

new topics

top topics

join