It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FINAL SOLUTION" (open your eyes thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The point of this thread is to open some eyes, winners write history, and when WWIII begins and America loses in consequence, how do you think America will be remembered? Similar to the Nazis you say? Read the yellow.

OK this is the original piece I obtained from here

The Nazis frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “Final Solution” to refer to their plan to annihilate the Jewish people. It is not known when the leaders of Nazi Germany definitively decided to implement the "Final Solution." The genocide or mass destruction of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of increasingly severe discriminatory measures.

Under the rule of Adolf Hitler, the persecution and segregation of the Jews was implemented in stages. After the Nazi party achieved power in Germany in 1933, its state-sponsored racism produced anti-Jewish legislation, economic boycotts, and the violence of the Kristallnacht ("Night of Broken Glass") pogrom, all of which aimed to systematically isolate Jews from society and drive them out of the country.

After the September 1939 German invasion of Poland (the beginning of World War II), anti-Jewish policy escalated to the imprisonment and eventual murder of European Jewry. The Nazis first established ghettos (enclosed areas designed to isolate and control the Jews) in the Generalgouvernement (a territory in central and eastern Poland overseen by a German civilian government) and the Warthegau (an area of western Poland annexed to Germany). Polish and western European Jews were deported to these ghettos where they lived in overcrowded and unsanitary conditions with inadequate food.

After the June 1941 German invasion of the Soviet Union, SS and police units (acting as mobile killing units) began massive killing operations aimed at entire Jewish communities. By autumn 1941, the SS and police introduced mobile gas vans. These paneled trucks with the exhaust pipe reconfigured to pump poisonous carbon monoxide gas into sealed spaces, killing those locked within, were to complement ongoing shooting operations.

Now this is the edited version where I relate American actions against Muslims in general to Nazi actions against Jews.

reply to [www.ushmm.org...]post by Holocaust encyclopedia[/url]

The AR(American Rulers) frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “War on Radical Islam” to refer to their plan to annihilate the Muslim people. It is not known when the leaders of AR definitively decided to implement the "War on Radical Islam." The genocide or mass destruction of the Muslims was the culmination of a decade of increasingly severe discriminatory measures.

Under the rule of George Bush, the persecution and segregation of the Muslims was implemented in stages. AR’s state-sponsored racism produced anti-Islamic legislation, economic boycotts, and the violence subsequent to 9/11 against Muslims, all of which aimed to systematically isolate Muslims from society and drive them out of the country.

After the September 11 American invasion of Afghanistan (the beginning of the War on Radical Islam), anti-Muslim policy escalated to the imprisonment and eventual murder of Muslims (The AR first established ghettos (enclosed areas designed to isolate and control the Muslims) in the Gaza strip. Muslims are forced to live in the small piece of land, immensely over crowded. This is where the war was really fought. This is where Muslims were being killed, slowly and in masses.

After the American invasion of Iraq, Mossad and CIA units (acting as mobile killing units) began massive killing operations aimed at Muslim, more than a million deaths were recorded (but blamed on civil war which was orchestrated by the CIA&MOSSAD). Camps created specially for Muslims, were used to kill, torture, rape etc. ex. Guantanamo, Abu Ghuraib etc and many secret camps which we still don't about.

Think about it Americans and start the change now or never.

Thank you for your time

oozy

[edit on 26-9-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't think our leadership actually dislikes Islam.

If you ask me, 9/11 was used as a catalyst to do something Bush and the Neocons had been planning to do well in advance of 9/11 -- which is invade the middle east, where the worlds largest oil reserves reside, and control it.

That's why we're never going to pull out of Iraq. There will always be troops there.

The people in Iraq could be Christians -- it wouldn't make a difference. They have oil. Oil is very valuable. Ergo, we smash the place up, then control the worlds most valuable resource. If any of the other oil producing countries decide to act up, we smash their country up too, using Iraq as the launching pad.

It has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

When couched in the language of explanation, certain things become terrifyingly obvious. WWIII is one of them. Hopefully we can awqaken before that.
Kaytagg: Islam may not be he reason, but they're very good at pretending it is and pretending they're pretending it's terror.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I don't think our leadership actually dislikes Islam.

If you ask me, 9/11 was used as a catalyst to do something Bush and the Neocons had been planning to do well in advance of 9/11 -- which is invade the middle east, where the worlds largest oil reserves reside, and control it.

That's why we're never going to pull out of Iraq. There will always be troops there.

The people in Iraq could be Christians -- it wouldn't make a difference. They have oil. Oil is very valuable. Ergo, we smash the place up, then control the worlds most valuable resource. If any of the other oil producing countries decide to act up, we smash their country up too, using Iraq as the launching pad.

It has nothing to do with religion.

You mis-understood me, sorry.

See the hate for Jews began when there were supposedly terrorist attacks by Jews in Germany, soooo similar to 9/11 you may ask, yes it is.

Long before the Hitler government began restricting the rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime.

www.wintersonnenwende.com...

Or type "The Zionist War on Nazi Germany" in Google.

Any ways the point is that the start was the same, the ending will eventually be the same until change comes. But I don't see change, I haven't seen change for a long time so I won't expect it now.

Why would a government change when they are cocky enough to believe they won't be punished for anything they do. Germany was in America's position once, remember?

Same sh1t different smell.

Thanks for your time

oozy

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ya, but even Bush said good things about Islam. I never hear the neocon mouthpieces over at Fox news preach hatred against Islam. Usually they go out of their way to specifically say there is nothing wrong with Islam.

It does seem like some of the hillbillies and rednecks within the US dislike Islam, and treat this as a religious war (which just goes to show you how dumb people can be), but the leadership in America has never condoned or supported this notion.

We even elected a BLACK man, with the middle name "hussein," to lead the country! I think some people perceive this as a religious war, but TPTB seem to be more interested in controlling the region than they are eliminating "inferior" people.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have to disagree with the OP. I think you are comparing apples and oranges here in regards to the victims. There is no systematic plan to kill Muslims. Those preaching that there is such a plan are extremists that are trying to incite all Muslims into a Holy war. Muslims are not told to wear certain types of clothing so they can be identified as Muslims. Muslims are not having their businesses closed down and homes taken away because they follow Islam.

While the media does tend to show many negative examples of Islam, no influential figures openly criticise Muslims for being Muslims or Islam as being an evil religion. Citizens are not being encouraged and rewarded for telling authorities where Muslims live so that their neighbourhood will be Muslim free the next day.

Another thing: radical Islam is not some myth pulled out of the air following the events of 9/11. It was highlighted, exploited and exaggerated thanks to that faithful day, but it was not a complete fabrication.

Not going to elaborate any further on the details, but I hope you can see how unjust it is to compare the two situations...

[edit on 26/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Ya, but even Bush said good things about Islam. I never hear the neocon mouthpieces over at Fox news preach hatred against Islam. Usually they go out of their way to specifically say there is nothing wrong with Islam.

Some elements in the US don't like Islam and Muslims, it was the same in Germany. The idea that Germans wanted to kill all Jews is an exaggeration the least. This thread shows that exaggeration, and shows how easy it is for the winners of war to justify the deaths of millions of people. See you can use distorted information to create a picture. The same goes here, we can take Iraq for example where more than a million Muslims died, directly influenced by American actions. Add a little bull# besides the real story and there you have it, call it history.

It does seem like some of the hillbillies and rednecks within the US dislike Islam, and treat this as a religious war (which just goes to show you how dumb people can be), but the leadership in America has never condoned or supported this notion.

You know the notion "war on Radical Islam" is worse than "Final Solution". War on Radical Islam could go as far as War on Islam, and could go as far as war on all Muslims. But I'm sure when America is defeated (when ever it maybe), the enemy of US will write the history. When your enemy writes the history guess what, they gonna exaggerate every thing. Just like the Allies did against Germany.

We even elected a BLACK man, with the middle name "hussein," to lead the country! I think some people perceive this as a religious war, but TPTB seem to be more interested in controlling the region than they are eliminating "inferior" people.

Hey I wish you could vote for a duck, it doesn't really make a difference. It is called public image, they give you what you want(slogans), and what they want they get through your ignorance (American ignorance).

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Sorry, but I have to disagree with the OP. I think you are comparing apples and oranges here in regards to the victims. There is no systematic plan to kill Muslims. Those preaching that there is such a plan are extremists that are trying to incite all Muslims into a Holy war. Muslims are not told to wear certain types of clothing so they can be identified as Muslims. Muslims are not having their businesses closed down and homes taken away because they follow Islam.

While the media does tend to show many negative examples of Islam, no influential figures openly criticise Muslims for being Muslims or Islam as being an evil religion. Citizens are not being encouraged and rewarded for telling authorities where Muslims live so that their neighbourhood will be Muslim free the next day.

Another thing: radical Islam is not some myth pulled out of the air following the events of 9/11. It was highlighted, exploited and exaggerated thanks to that faithful day, but it was not a complete fabrication.

Not going to elaborate any further on the details, but I hope you can see how unjust it is to compare the two situations...

[edit on 26/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

Alot of confusion, I think I wasen't clear enough, sorry again.

At the end I think I wrote, winners write history. And I wrote it for a reason. The point of the thread once again is that when America is defeated, the enemies will create their own version of history. They will gather a lot of distorted facts and create a picture portraying America something similar to Nazi Germany. That is why I compared the two. I compared it showing how easy it would be to create this image, because the facts exists.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In your qoute from the first post we can read:

It is not known when the leaders of Nazi Germany definitively decided to implement the "Final Solution." The genocide or mass destruction of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of increasingly severe discriminatory measures.

Why are they saying that? why have your source missed this fact completley? because the " Final Solution" was decided upon the 'Wannsee Conference' on 20 January 1942:

The plans of the Final Solution were fully implemented in 1942, but it was only with the decision to eradicate the entire Jewish population that the extermination camps were built and industrialized mass slaughter of Jews began in earnest. This decision to systematically kill the Jews of Europe was made either by the time of or at the Wannsee conference, which took place in Berlin, in the Wannsee Villa on January 20, 1942

The purpose of the conference was to inform administrative leaders of Departments responsible for various policies relating to Jews, that Reinhard Heydrich had been appointed as the chief executor of the "Final solution to the Jewish question", and to obtain their full support. In the course of the meeting, Heydrich presented a plan, presumably approved by Adolf Hitler, for the deportation of the Jewish population of Europe to German-occupied areas in eastern Europe, and the use of the Jews fit for labour on road-building projects, in the course of which they would eventually die, the surviving remnant to be annihilated after completion of the projects. The plan was never carried out as conceived, as it was predicated on the continued occupation of Polish and Soviet lands then under German control. Instead, as Soviet forces gradually pushed back the German lines, most of the Jews of German-occupied Europe were sent to extermination or concentration camps, or killed where they lived

By the summer of 1942, Operation Reinhard began the systematic extermination of the Jews, although hundreds of thousands already had been killed by death squads and in mass pogroms. In Heinrich Himmler's speech at the Posen Conference of October 6, 1943, Himmler, for the first time, clearly elucidated to all assembled leaders of the Reich to what the "Final Solution" referred.

This decision to systematically kill the Jews of Europe was made either by the time of or at the Wannsee conference, which took place in Berlin, in the Wannsee Villa on January 20, 1942. The conference was chaired by Reinhard Heydrich. He was acting under the authority given to him by Reichsmarshall Göring in a letter dated July 31, 1941. Göring instructed Heydrich to devise "...the solution of the Jewish problem..." During the conference, there was a discussion held by the group of German Nazi officials how best to handle the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question". A surviving copy of the minutes of this meeting was found by the Allies in 1947, too late to serve as evidence during the first Nuremberg Trials. The minutes state that the Final Solution was evacuation to the East.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

A surviving copy of the minutes of this meeting was found by the Allies in 1947

LOL winners write history, my point still stands. How hard is it to create a minute

Why are they saying that? why have your source missed this fact completley? because the " Final Solution" was decided upon the 'Wannsee Conference' on 20 January 1942:

Don't hurt my source:

either by the time of or at the Wannsee conference

Shows the flaws, simply we don't know.

top topics

join