It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thread that ends all BS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hmm...'The Thread that ends all BS!' basically just added a whole bunch more. Your thread is troll fodder (obviously), but I'll add my post to the twenty it seems you need so badly.

Personally, when I see someone telling others not to do something, or to do something in a specific way, I am immediately prompted, in fact compelled to the highest degree, to go out of my way to do that very thing, if for no other reason than to show that person they have no control...at all, over anything whatsoever that impacts my life or any choice I might ever make. As others have said, you'd fit right in with the elite (definitely not capitalized), if it wasn't for your obvious lack of self-awareness (your mistakes in sentence structure, syntax, spelling and capitalization).

It IS pompous, pretentious and holier-than-thou to presume the right to tell others what to do with their free time (all we're talking about here), and you sir, have it down to a "T".

I know it's moot, as per the reason of this thread, but if you were able to get over yourself (and others), you'd have much less stress, and that's a promise.

Look to the message while disregarding the messenger, and you'll wade through an exponentially higher amount of froll todder.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
redbarron626
You are not alone. I have only been a member a short while, and I am a member of other forums as well, and I believe that your intentions were
genuine. Maybe I am just not young enough to enjoy the fun and games and lighthearted jabber that some of the threads contain

I don't know what the founding fathers of this site intended as I just visit to hit on a topic that might interest me mostly medical, music, paranormal as I don't try to talk politics, it just isn't in my reperatoire.

I am sorta picky that I don't read extremely long posts, I just lose interest and my attention deficit disorder kicks in. I don't care for i.e. "Atheists are Aliens" or "Am I yellow-green?" type threads either, so I just don't go there.

Don't get me wrong I will jump on someone if they really anger me, but I don't see that your thread ought to anger anyone really. Venting I suppose, but name calling....tch tch

People forget that we are three people:
The person that I believe I am.
The person that you believe I am.
The person that I believe you believe I am.

Cheers

[edit on 29-9-2009 by catamaran]

<< 1   >>

join