It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth asks - Where is the Boeing? (Pentagon)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

You say that just to spite me, just like you have proven is your true motive for posting on other threads. I haven't forgotten all the squirmy stuff when you were questioned to defend NIST's core failure information, why you really post here. Dave Mustaine is not a brain-diseased alcoholic. Just because someone drinks alcohol does not mean they are mentally incapacitated. I asked if you had ever drank, I don't guess so. I really would hate to see the person who has lost it all to alcohol, as I'm sure it would be a very ugly to see. You would have to drink an ungodly amount.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dave is 'eccentric'..kinda like howard hughes was, or nicholai telsa. When dave was a kid, on one occasson, is father dragged him up the driveway, by the ear, with a pair of pliers! his dad had a drinking problem, and god knows what else his father did to him...i think this has something to do with daves outcome in life. alos being poor as a kid, he didnt have the cool in fashion cloths most had, so he was picked on alot as well.
theirs a cool dave interview on yutube i was watching earlier this eyar, where dave was talking about all this stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
First I have to say that I freaking LOVE Megadeth!!! I lost my effin mind last time I saw them!

Megadeth has always been socially conscious which is why I've always liked them. For years Dave has told it like it is with an honesty other bands can only wish for.

If Megadeth is the soundtrack to the revolution then count me in!

The system HAS failed!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join