It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth asks - Where is the Boeing? (Pentagon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Megadeth are one of the mainstay heavy metal bands. You can read about their history on their homepage.

Of late, I've noticed an increasing conspiracy theme in their last few albums...

The System Has Failed
United Abominations

and the very recently released

Endgame

The lyrics to the song Endgame talk about waking up inside a FEMA box, etc...

Take a listen to this interview with Dave Mustaine, hosted by an Aussie Heavy Metal website. It runs for 13 minutes and around the 6:30 minute mark, Mustaine starts talking about the NWO and then branches to 9/11.

He asks where the Boeing went at the Pentagon and why the dirt was trucked away. He also asks why there is video showing different trajectories at the WTC.

Megadeth are touring Australia, with Slayer, this October so Mustaine is drumming up as much publicity as he can. I'll be seeing them - again.

Heavy Metal, daring to challenge the BS that's in the world.

If anyone wants to embed the artwork for the Endgame album cover, then do so. Buy the CD. It's great. Support the music that sticks its collective finger up to the establishment.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have always liked megadeath. And Dave Mustaine is an intelligent person.

I liked their peace sells, whose buying album.

Which one has the Hanger 18 song?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Which one has the Hanger 18 song?

Hangar 18 is from Rust In Peace. There was also the follow-up song Return to Hangar as well.

It's Dave's song about alien life. Before he played it live at one of the gigs a few years ago, he said "I believe there's little green people out there" and then he launched into the song...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen, Dave Mustaine...after 8 years this is it? It is stunning that more do not come forward. We need more voices like this.

Dave Mustaine is cool, in case people don't know, he wrote one of the best stripper songs of all time:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Dave Mustaine is cool, in case people don't know, he wrote one of the best stripper songs of all time:
www.youtube.com...

Uhmmm... ok, plucky.

Is there something you're not telling us?

Forget it, the thread has to stay on topic!

Without committing himself to making claims, Dave asked questions that a lot of people also like to ask. It's evidence that the official government story hasn't sold itself too well, when people keep on asking where the Boeing went at the Pentagon.

This is the endgame...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Dave Mustaine of Megadeth asks - Where is the Boeing?

Well, you have me sold! When you start touting as your celebrity spokesmen the guy who wrote one of the best stripper songs of all time and the guy who screwed around on Denise Richards, you simply *can't* go wrong. Toss in that mega-expert Rosie O'donnell, not to mention that long-time aviation authority, buff, and connoisseur Ed Asner and we'd best just toss in the towel.

If you toss in the Shamwow Guy, I'll just have to end it all.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Thanks for bumping the thread, trebor.

In your self alleged 25 year career as a DoD government employee, did you ever manage to listen to any Megadeth songs?

Dave Mustaine has written some good ones. He's got a fairly conspiratorial take on the events inside the USA.

He stated in the interview that he doesn't know if these things happened or not, but like other people, he's allowed to ask.

Of course, you would know that, if you listened to the interview.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

First thing I thought when I saw the thread title was "great..."

As well-known as Dave Mustaine is, 1) he's a guitarist and 2) I know a lot of people that don't even like him at that.

But hey, kudos to Megadeth on their more recent subjects.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've met Dave Mustaine many many times, and he's not the nicest dude.

When I saw him in 2002 at the Electric Factory, he was telling us all about how we need to make Afganistan a parking lot...

???????

Whatever...

Not crazy about the guy. Never was. And that's my 2 cents worth right there.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

He's turned Christian since then. At least I think it was around 2003ish?

Maybe his views have changed.

Besides, a lot of people say completely different things in private, as opposed to public.

I wouldn't know what Dave's really like, I've never met him. At least his recent material is promoting ideas that there are some real warmongering conspiracies happening before our eyes. It's better than singing about pointless teenage romances and stuff that just doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Album "Countdown to Extinction" seems to describe the present situation in many ways. and that was back in 92.
Symphony of Destruction, Architecture of Aggression, Foreclosure of a Dream, This Was My Life, Countdown to Extinction, Psychotron.
A case for pre-cognition?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

True... I heard about him becoming Christian too... Ahh.. Whatever works for him I guess.

But I gotta give it to him: He is a VERY intelligent person.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

A long long time ago, before he was Christian he did write the song Peace Sells...

"Peace sells, but who's buying?"

It's more relevant today than it ever was.

There's no way in hell that the Military Industrial Complex ever want to buy peace. War is far too profitable for them to stop. The pResident is just one of the puppets to keep the warmachine turning over a tidy profit.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
He was on the Alex Jones show today. I respect and enjoy his music alot, although I don't particularly like it that he is Christian, and that he seems kind of preachy at times. He kind of demonstrated this on the Alex Jones show. The system has failed is an impressive album, with such classics as die dead enough, the scorpion, and back in the day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

If you toss in the Shamwow Guy, I'll just have to end it all.

I think you may be onto something here, Trebor.

Offer "Vince" Shlomi (born April 25, 1964 in Haifa, Israel), better known as Vince Offer or "ShamWow Guy"... Wiki

He was born in Israel. That's gotta mean he was part of the Israeli/Zionist/Jewish plot to destroy the World Trade Center.

9/11 was a ShamWow job...

9/11 was a ShamWow job...

9/11 was a ShamWow job

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's nice to see them asking questions. However, it makes me feel saddened a little that the general public voices concerns about the matter and are labeled "conspiracy nuts". The moment a TV star or artists asks the same question, the exact same questions as the average Joe, people start thinking "hey he's got a point".

If that's how truth has to come out them i'm all for it, I just wish we didn't depend so much on what our social idols think. I guess in this war, the sabers come out before the guns.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

But I gotta give it to him: He is a VERY intelligent person.

Yeah, 30 years of severe alcoholism tends to do that.

Oh wait......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Not that I am even defending Mustaine, but even if someone were an alcoholic, that doesn't make them mentally incompetent. Except insofar as their ability to get help for their addiction maybe. Do you drink, or have you ever?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'd say, from experience of a high school friend that was an alcoholic for an extended period of time.... that yes, it definitely degraded his mental capacity, even though he's clean now.

Just the severe, long term health degradation from prolonged addictions to alcohol, cigarettes, various recreational drugs will have that effect on anybody.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Did you listen to the interview in the OP, Joey?

What are your comments about it, Joey?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join