It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden and his censured statement regarding 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The parts they did not want anyone to see, here is the man himself and his views on 9/11........

www.viewzone.com...

www.public-action.com...

The shills will come here and state that a patsie made these statements whilst mimicking Bin Laden, there was a tape featuring a false Bin Laden, but draw your own conclusions......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
9/17/2001: Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

9/28/2001: Ummah Interview: Bin-Ladin Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Expert Goes On Record: Bin Laden 9/11 Confession Is Bogus

Bin Laden Confession Shown to be Different Person

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yep. Fake Bin Laden. Fake confession.

Abbreviated branches of the U.S. government using foreign intel services to murder our own people.

The Fox News trash eat it all up like candy.

War under false pretenses.

Short-term profits for the few, followed by long-term loss for the many.

America is no longer an ideal. It is only a word.

News at 11.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Bin Laden Confession Shown to be Different Person

Even though I'm not down with every particular truther claim by a long shot, nothing really seemed to require Bin Laden to work.

I will say that this definitely doesn't not look right at all. The structure of the face seems all wrong; a small amount of additional weight has no bearing on that.

I'm thinking I may have seen the tape somewhere one time without the suggestion of labelling (or missed it) and never thought it was supposed to be him.

There is an actual video of the purported confession but it's not a plain version. I would like a bit cleaner version of the "confession" video though to compare with pictures, just as confirmation.

Yes, at the very least it suggests a campaign to justify war under false pretenses but that really is not surprising.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I will be updating this thread later today, with some astonishing revelations from the video, two things to ponder until then...... If this was a video depicting the mastermind behind 9/11 why was Bin Laden playing the lead role and not Khalid Sheikh Mohammad?, Islamic terrorists attack military bases, why did they completely change their agenda for 9/11, thus going completely against the Qur'an?, disregard all the crap we are told about A.Q. these guys will abide stringently to their beliefs...

ipaki.com...

Any terrorist cell would show extreme retaliation to any country attacking their own, where have these acts of terrorism arisen anywhere around the countries in NATO since 9/11?, a few incidents, in 8 years, by religious extremists, whom will gladly die for the cause, against the infidels invading their territories for the last 8 years, their hatred must be beyond blowing point by now, where the hell are they, why are they not enacting revenge for their woman and children dying by killing ours?.

America like the UK has an abundance of Arabic origin people living in our countries, and it is no secret that either have the best illegal immigrant prevention schemes.

Home grown terrorists that fit nicely into society, by all accounts AQ is funded by wealthy Arabic countries, so financing and terrorist placement is no problem, which leads to the mind boggling question.....

Where is this army of the enemy we are at war with?, the war against terrorism, where are the terrorists?.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just find it hard to believe that one guy could mastermind an event so perfectly and at the same time outsmart one of the best military and best intelligence agency in the world. Not to mention the rest of the world intelligence agencies as well.

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay my 1st update, the most obvious factor when comparing the fake Bin Laden with the original, is obviously the nose, I haven`t seen anyone comparing them like the way I chose.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdaf1dd312fc.jpg[/atsimg]

1). Is obviously running lines between two real OBL`s and the fake one will give a true size reading.

2). To counter what could be slightly different picture comparisons, I increased in size the fake OBL picture, until noses sizes were identical.

3). Once nose sizes were identical I superimposed the real OBL over the fakes face, to prove the point that if identical nose sizes were at hand if the two were both the genuine OBL, then layering the real face over the one beneath should be perfect in size comparisons, you decide!!.

Also here notice the space between the right nostrils and eyes between the pictures.

My next update will be extracts from the 59 minute long fake video, so far I have noticed two huge flaws in this video, and a whole heap of absolutely mind boggling statements from the people in the film.... Stay tuned, it is worth it, believe me

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

LOL. Well, besides all that and some major nose and forhead surgery, comparing the gray luminosity of the beards, which seem pretty similar in both, OBL got a heck of a suntan at some point. Must have been because he was on the run in the sun instead of in the caves.

And the voices? Well, they really don't seem to much alike to my ear.

[edit on 9/26/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

LOL. Well, besides all that and some major nose and forhead surgery, comparing the gray luminosity of the beards, which seem pretty similar in both, OBL got a heck of a suntan at some point. Must have been because he was on the run in the sun instead of in the caves.

And the voices? Well, they really don't seem to much alike to my ear.

Yep indeed, when you have the B.B.C. broadcasting that it may not be genuine, you know for sure it is not, the people whom done the voice analysis are 95% sure it is not Bin Laden.......

news.bbc.co.uk...

Idiap are a very professional outfit also.

/cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Even though I'm not down with every particular truther claim by a long shot, nothing really seemed to require Bin Laden to work.

I will say that this definitely doesn't not look right at all. The structure of the face seems all wrong; a small amount of additional weight has no bearing on that.

I'm thinking I may have seen the tape somewhere one time without the suggestion of labelling (or missed it) and never thought it was supposed to be him.

There is an actual video of the purported confession but it's not a plain version. I would like a bit cleaner version of the "confession" video though to compare with pictures, just as confirmation.

Yes, at the very least it suggests a campaign to justify war under false pretenses but that really is not surprising.

What we have to remember here also is that the real OBL was suffering with kidney failure, so managing to have accumulated 40-50lb in weight from the last time he was seen is beyond impossible, i`m going through the whole video atm and copying relative frames, I have yet to see any mention yet of the true mastermind (roughly translated as the water boarded into confession) beyond this... Khalid Sheikh Mohammad.

The transcript is outrageously over the top, here we have OBL confessing he knew the fuel gas would weaken and cause the above storeys to collapse, something that professional architects and engineers completely overlooked when they designed the towers to withstand a plane hitting them.

Honestly you could not make it up.

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It was also very convenient that they discovered this tape when they were already in Afghanistan.

At the time they didn't have any proof to justify going into Afghanistan because they didn't have proof connecting 9/11 to Afghanistan, and it would have looked like an illegal war of aggression, like Iraq.

Suddenly they find this tape and apparently their whole cause for going to war is justified.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

You mean this one?

Zoomed in Grey scale Jump to 00:40

(click to open player in new window)

Zoomed in Color Jump to 00:40

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

join