It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Iran breaking rules on nuclear programs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well I think the second location took some by surprise. The Russians didnt seem too happy.

For Obama Administration, Iran Disclosure Is Two-Fold

The disclosure of a second uranium enrichment site in Iran is at once a setback and a way forward for the Obama administration.
This Story

It effectively spells the end of the engagement effort that President Obama had pledged to pursue upon taking office. But it also presents a clear path toward building an international consensus for sterner action against Tehran, as Obama can forcefully press the case that Iran has been caught, red-handed, in yet another violation of international rules.

Negotiations will continue, but at next week's meeting in Geneva, the United States and its allies will have more evidence to demand that Iran fully disclose its nuclear activities by the end of the year.

Indeed, Russia's initial reaction to the new Iranian disclosure was unusually forceful and blunt on Friday. "Iran's construction of a uranium enrichment plant violates decisions of the United Nations Security Council," according to an official statement from the Kremlin, which demanded that the International Atomic Energy Agency "investigate this site immediately" and Iran "cooperate with this investigation."

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Honestly friend as I sit here dumbfounded watching the Pittsburgh Police Department use Sonic Noise Weapons on peaceful protestors as they tramble all over everything in the constitution, dressed like some kind of science fiction horror movie storm troopers, acting in mindless unison as if they have no minds at all, knowing that all this is being visited on the American people just so these despots, tyrants and criminals of the G-20 can concoct more lies to force down our throats it's hard for me to find anything kind to say in regards to this current situation.

Ameirca clearly must unite, and unite quickly and remove the tyranny first here that rules on our own shores.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Honestly friend as I sit here dumbfounded watching the Pittsburgh Police Department use Sonic Noise Weapons on peaceful protestors as they tramble all over everything in the constitution, dressed like some kind of science fiction horror movie storm troopers, acting in mindless unison as if they have no minds at all, knowing that all this is being visited on the American people just so these despots, tyrants and criminals of the G-20 can concoct more lies to force down our throats it's hard for me to find anything kind to say in regards to this current situation.

Ameirca clearly must unite, and unite quickly and remove the tyranny first here that rules on our own shores.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer after pouring through G-20 videos just now I have to be honest with you, Iran is the least of our worries.

Our nation is in such mortal danger now from our leaders and government we would be fools, repeat fools to listen to one word they say or pay them one dime or allow them to have their offices one more second.

This is all just smoke to distract us from the fact that we are under attack as people, our rights, our way of life, our economic opportunities, our freedoms our consitutions by the very criminals that we elected to protect them and the very criminals most of our money goes to.

Iran is such a non-issue we shouldn't even be talking about it.

We should be restoring our constitution and our government and kicking every last little foreign non-constitutional influence out of our government.

We are in huge trouble friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm not worried about Iran becoming a nuclear power. I understand the subtleties. I don't buy into the argument of the have's and the have not's.
I'm all for reduction then elimination of such weapons. This is hard to do with everybody and their brother trying to develop them.

I think nobody should have the BOMB, That includes Israel. Imagine if the world spent all those billions on feeding and educating the poor how much nicer a place we could build instead of pouring all that money into weapons of mass destruction.

Yes WMDs are real, we have a few thousand of them so do the Chinese, Russians, French and India.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm not worried about Iran becoming a nuclear power. I understand the subtleties. I don't buy into the argument of the have's and the have not's.
I'm all for reduction then elimination of such weapons. This is hard to do with everybody and their brother trying to develop them.

I think nobody should have the BOMB, That includes Israel. Imagine if the world spent all those billions on feeding and educating the poor how much nicer a place we could build instead of pouring all that money into weapons of mass destruction.

Yes WMDs are real, we have a few thousand of them so do the Chinese, Russians, French and India.

I totally agree we should be disarming the world and spending that money on the benefit of people everywhere.

Now if we could only get the Military Industrial Complex and their Bankers that run the world together with one another to agree!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join