It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Iran breaking rules on nuclear programs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Obama says Iran breaking rules on nuclear programs

www.cnn.com

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The United States, France and Britain have presented "detailed evidence" to the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog that "Iran has been building a covert uranium enrichment facility," President Obama said Friday.

Obama, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy -- all in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, for a G-20 economic summit -- accused Iran of intentionally hiding its nuclear facilities from the International Atomic Energy Agency.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing! From the dynamic duo of Brittan and the United States who brought us the Weapons of Mass Destruction lie in Iraq full of deliberate gross distortions and manipulations to put more Military boots on the top of Middle East Oil Wells now comes the latest fraud.

It seems Iran is breaking the rules that all nations must follow except Israel of course.

Here we go with more of the hypocritical dual standards, slanders and intimidation that has cost America and the rest of the world far too many lives already and far too many dollars we do not have in what appears to be playing the role of ‘World Policeman’ on another nation’s behalf that for some reason is not held accountable even in mention of breaking the rules that “All nations must follow”.

When are the American people going to get tired of these lies and realize this is just all about returning the Peacock Throne to Persia and sitting the Shah’s son on it?

How many times are we going to let the Military Industrial Complex fool us with the same lies based on baseless and unproven fears?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Maybe someone should tell Obama that Israel has nuclear weapons...

Oh wait, the US is practically owned by the Zionists , that wouldn't work would it...

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They threatened a stiff response if Iran fails to conform to international obligations regarding nuclear development.

Iran's newly unveiled uranium enrichment facility "is inconsistent with a peaceful (nuclear) program," Obama said. "Iran is breaking rules that all nations must follow."

He called on Iran to "take concrete steps" to demonstrate it will comply with its international obligations to ensure its nuclear program is for civilian use and not a covert weapons program.

Brown said international leaders were prepared to impose "further and more stringent" sanctions against Tehran.

The "level of deception by the Iranian government" will "shock and anger the whole international community ... and harden our resolve," he said. There is "no choice but to draw a line in the sand."

Pretty strong words about deception from a Government that still has yet to bring one 9-11 suspect to court or account for just why the information about Iraq’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Program was so deliberately flawed.

Maybe the citizens of the United States would be far better off instead addressing the deceptions of the Federal Reserve, the International Monetary Fund and the racketeering and collusion involved in how the G-7, G-8, and G-20 create a skewered playing field designed at keeping citizens impoverished and undereducated to functionally illiterate standards to where they actually are inclined to believe more of the same bald faced lies and manipulations from the folks always getting their hands caught in the cookie jar?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Already being discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Lol. This is becoming too funny.

Oh look Iran has weapons. Looks at USA/Israel with full pockets. Seriously I know why they want Iran. But this is just hideous. There is going to be no war and there is no point in attacking Iran. It's just futile. Every country has weapons. The only way forward is every nation expell their weapons. Right now I think it's understandable Iran has a defense program because Israel and USA are hellbent on cornering the nation. The mass media frenzy is a load of cactus!

The worlds needs to grow up and start taking more responsilibility for what they do rather than focusing the attention away from itself. Blaming and pointing fingers is something that has gone on and over in history.

Enough of this cat and mouse games.

link   
This does not look good. The fact that Obama gathered both France and Britain to his side is without a doubt a sign that the United States is gearing up for war.

Obama knows that the US would not have the American public's support, without other nations condoning what he is saying.

link   

Iran "is taking the international community on a dangerous path," Sarkozy said.

Iran has acknowledged the existence of a second uranium enrichment plant in a letter sent to the International Atomic Energy Agency, a spokesman for the nuclear watchdog agency said Friday.

The only resolve I see is the determination to return a despot to the throne in Persia that the people of Iran have previously shown they truly do not want.

That and a deliberate attempt on the part of the G-20 to orchestrate a war that will cause huge additional profits for the Military Industrial Complex, cause the price of Oil to skyrocket over night, cause the world economy to teeter on the brink of collapse and then go over that fateful edge and use all those resulting conditions to redraw maps and force new systems of governance and currency upon us all to further distance themselves from their previous crimes and to consolidate the gains that they have made in perpetrating them on the citizens of this country and the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I guess that answers (in a round about way) what Iran shot down the other day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
This does not look good. The fact that Obama gathered both France and Britain to his side is without a doubt a sign that the United States is gearing up for war.

Obama knows that the US would not have the American public's support, without other nations condoning what he is saying.

The sad part is that there will likely be another 9-11 type incident to get American support for an attack on Iran.

The level of manipulation and deciet being put into this agenda is beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Maybe someone should tell Obama that Israel has nuclear weapons...

Oh wait, the US is practically owned by the Zionists , that wouldn't work would it...

*sigh*

Israel is the only nation on Earth that is not a signatory to the Nuclear Regulations Pacts.

How convenient for them wouldn't you say?

Don't do as I do, do as I say. The tail continues to wag the dog I fear.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

The worlds needs to grow up and start taking more responsilibility for what they do rather than focusing the attention away from itself. Blaming and pointing fingers is something that has gone on and over in history.

I can not tell you my friend how disturbing and saddening it is to know that my own nation's government functions as one huge criminal mafia intent on profitting off of war, lies, and impoverishing the people of not just this country but the world through intimidation, violence and blatant deciet.

I wonder if and when the people of the world and especially our country are going to say enough and in the latter case demand a return of Constitutional principles.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well I appreciate this point. But at least we are in the process of bringing the attention and awareness back to ourselves. The attention on these issues to needs to be addressed. We need to start taking more responsiblity for what we create in this world.

We need to realise, reacting and invoking more aggression does not curb aggression. I think it's important that we don't just judge ourselves as borders and labels, but be the judge of ourselves as to curb our own mistakes. We keep forgetting we are human beings. As human beings we do make mistakes and we do forget. But in this point, its time to remember who really are. That is our journey

We are human beings. We all have flaws. This old reality of pointing and blaming has just got to stop. I'm tired of it. This energy is taking us all down. Lets change our ways. Lets send love to Iran. Let's respect each other as individuals. When we do this we will suddently realise there is no need to have weapons. Force of wil does not work in this universe to maintain balance.

So I'm glad you have the deceny to be the judge of yourself and your own country before we rely on judging others.

Kuddoss to you

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

We have got to start being honest with our selves about the true problems facing our nation here and dealing directly with those instead of simply manifesting them and replicating them in nation after nation for the sake of multi-national corporate greed. It benefits too few people, harms to many and places the world over in too great of jepoardy to give to much to the too few that already have too much for anyone's good including their own.

We must find our humanity again.

Thanks for posting friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Iran is obivously trying to obtain nuclear weapons... duhh...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Iran is obivously trying to obtain nuclear weapons... duhh...

Half the world is trying to acquire or develop nuclear weapons friend, to try to counter and protect themselves from the nations who have them and run roughshod over the rest.

You don't think it's a bit circumspect that some regimes trying to acquire them are more singled out than others?

That there is no other motive involved?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, under which article 4 states that the other countries who have signed on are obligated to help another signatory develop peaceful nuclear technology.

www.un.org...

Iran is within their legal rights to develop this energy. Not to mention they allow inspections of their nuclear facilities, something Israel has never done at Dimona. To any intelligent person the double-standard is right in front of your face. If we lived in a fair world Israel would have sanctions thrown down on them. Yet, they allow no inspections of their facilities but demand them on others.

Russia and China will veto new sanctions on Iran, and wont be very happy if one of their major trading partners gets attacked by the Zionists.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by BlesUTP]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

I truly wish Russia or China was using their clout to press for inspectors to be led in to Dimona and to denounce Israel's Nuclear Weapons programs.

It mystifies me that we live in a world of such blatant and obvious as well as dangerous double standards.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"Obama says Iran breaking rules on nuclear programs"

As I have said before, I believe Iran has been marked for invasion so time ago. This dog and pony show of "Iran has this, Iran has that' is to serve as justification for invasion.

Barack (the tool) Obama knows only what his teleprompter tells him he should know.

All this comes as no surprise to those of us who saw Obama’s sickening suck up speech to Israel during the election. I had to remind myself he trying to be the president of the USA instead of Israel's.

It's no surprise to find Obama on Israel's leash. Not that Gordon Brown and the French turd are any better. They fit nicely in Israel’s pocket also.

What a worthless, sorry, lot these three "leaders" are. All to willing to spend the precious blood of their countrymen to appease Israel. There is no shame with these three.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join