It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
Anarchist are reorganizing. Group of 15 spotted.

Shouldn't that be "Group of 20"??? LOL!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dodge Caravan on fifth avenue. People jumping out and doing damage. Jumping back and moving on.

Four processions of G20 members stuck in "safe zone."

link   
Gosh!

I feel so sorry for these poor dumb protesters that can't tell that they are being enticed to look like juvenile anarchists by the police lol.

First of all I'm now sure that the vid of the guy getting kidnapped is fake. The guy getting kidnapped the one shooting the video and the other guy with the red face bandanna are all part of a big show to get the other "love and light" idiots out into the streets.

Once they do that, just like the last G2o in the US they can unleash the anarchist mercenaries to case a huge disturbance and property damage. Once that happens the mercenary anarchist group change back into their police uniforms and use any force they want one the "Love and light" idiots.

Sad, so sad.

Chatter is starting to change and stuff is now beginning to heat up.

link   
This is pretty cool.
S&F.
Hearing about a Dodge Caravan driving down the street people jumping out and vandalising stuff.

That's about all I'm hearing, at this point.

link   
Dodge Caravan heading down some street doing damage to property along the way.

Looks like all the delinquents are out in full force tonight lol.

Anarchists holed up and regrouping in a cathedral...changing clothes.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13Etznab
reply to post by xEphon

Yeah, I juste rewatched it many times... can be, I agree. Looks weird. But in your opinion, why you think it's fake?

Sorry, I should have qualified my last statement.
I believe that the video is fake.

A few thing that seem suspicious to me.
The only footage that we have is the "scene" that takes place. The camera pans over to the suspect on the ground right before the car gets there. He is already being held by the two national guard guys as the car arrives. So where did the national guard soldiers come from? Did the two just run up, snatch a protester and wait for the getaway car to arrive? It doesn't make sense. The entire thing plays out like a scene in a movie.

Another thing. The guy who gets in the passenger side is wearing bdu's and a baseball cap?

No government license plate?

3 different sets of bdu's for each of the national guard units who "arrest" or more like kidnap the suspect?

I dunno. Just not buying it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
protesters regrouping at 'the cathedral of learning." Dogs and units back en route.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Protestors regrouping at the Cathedral.
Did they use sonar weapons on these folks or are these they guys that had the dogs sicked on them?

I hope people don't kill the dogs. Thing will get very ugly then.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Somethingn at bellfield and fifth. K9 going that way Bellfield and forbes has something, but the cops being called to B & 5th. Car disabled. Officer un hurt. "Just his pride is it."

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

no its not
in fact its clear evidence of abuse of power

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Two groups of protesters moving down liberty.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In regards to the video of the National Guard making the arrest part of what I posted on another forum about this:

First off as far as I know all National Guardsmen have the newer ACU's and not these old style BDU's seen in the video. And I'm certain that they would all be wearing the same uniform not one wearing desert boots and the other jungle boots. Matter of fact where I work we have about 6 police officers to direct traffic cause it's a large construction project. I've seen as many of 3 different ones wear military clothing while on duty directing traffic. Alot of law enforcement are big time shoppers at local army navy surplus stores and can purchase all that stuff.

Also members of the military whenever outdoors in uniform you must wear your headgear (soft cap) in this case.

Now, please note that generally your regular traffic cop doesn't not wear such military "BDU's" (battle dress uniforms). It's generally your specialized police units such as vice, narcotics, swat guys that you'll see wearing this. But I've also known regular traffic cops that was also members of the SWAT Team when needed.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
People pushing a burning car or cart down the road.

confirmed as cart by dispatch.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
University of Pittsburgh Police (campus cops) are responding to help LEOs.

link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I heard carT...
But that they were pushing it towards police!

link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by xEphon

no its not
in fact its clear evidence of abuse of power

Well I wouldn't doubt the abuse of power.

I was just stating my initial impression. I just watched the other video posted of the kid with the red bandana being arrested so now I'm not so sure what to think...

link   
Liquor store robbed, a mad man behind the wheel of a caravan...
and of course... a 17 year old girl ODing on Ibuprofen...
God bless america...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Which feed is best to listen to?

There seems to be a lot going on..but for a city of this size, this may be normal activity.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

The regular police/fire channel are doing normal type of calls, but also responding to issues that effect domestic things. The G20 events channel is dealing exclusively with G20 protesters and related stuff that is popping up.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OK it looks like we all just got snubbed guys.

The chatter has practically died down to the chatter you could pick off a security guard at a mall.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join