It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gazing Into the Abyss (Study)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
and as for me not actually doing this, I do know it's out come, but I do not fear its outcome, in fact It's outcome is in fear of me.... so it wouldn't work if i was to try it..... I just wanted to lead people into some truth before its too late... but there are other forums for that.... and seances aren't exactly the smartest of ideas if you don't know what your doing..... But on that note, for the curious minded, do it, for those who know the truth, don't anyway, the U2U is always open for those who need a proper banishing right that's 100% effective, and works every time

[edit on 26-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
eh i've done it. i call it the void and i have created my own technique to access it. Most of the entities are totally neutral , but the one that followed me back out the first time... not so much.

EDIT: all that i will add is that i too use a mirror sometimes but i have learned to use inherent darkness around myself as the gate and once you feel a pulling on your soul it is time to close the gate.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'll do it tonight. Why? Because I don't believe in it. I've tried many things I don't believe in(religion/magick-wise) just to keep an open mind... and I'm level-headed and in a good state of mind. I don't believe it will work. I'll report my findings later.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Well Satan took me there and had a personal talk with me about my allegiance and misconceptions given by the christians. So these various planes do exist imo.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by clever024

Well Satan took me there and had a personal talk with me about my allegiance and misconceptions given by the christians. So these various planes do exist imo.

Are you being serious? If so, what did he look like? Does he look human and if so is he attractive or hideous?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join