It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gazing Into the Abyss (Study)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
*Note: this is my first REAL thread*

There is a saying that goes "If you gaze into the abyss long enough, it will gaze back"
So my question to you is are you willing to gaze into the abyss?

This is really a technique to encounter "other" entities and if you don't wish to do so, DON'T DO THIS. But for those of you who are willing to have a paranormal experience I suggest you at least try.

*another note, this method is VERY OLD*

You will need a few common materials for this readily available for the most part around your house.

Materials:

1. A 4-5 foot tall mirror preferably movable
2. A comfortable chair
3. An area that you can make void of light must be AT LEAST 7 a foot long area

Directions:

Place the mirror inside of the area void of light
Put the chair 1-2ft in front of the mirror
Darken room, sit in the chair, and stare into the mirror for 35 to 45 minutes.

also, the area should be quiet, no appliances or background noises

when things become too "intense" and they may or you want to end the session state
"Close the gate"

Please whatever you find/encounter/discover share with the members of ATS

[edit on 24-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I would love to try this, however I have no full length mirrors. I can tell you of being astrally on a plane that I called the Abyss or void, it was total blackness and it seemed to go on foreve, there was one other person there, they were telling me that they were breaking off contact with me, this person I had known for many years and had a psychic bond with. They were telling me they were breaking that psychic bond and then I was left alone there, nothing else ever appeared and it's true they did completely close off my contact with them for many years. Now recently I have reestablished it, but it's fractured and of no use...like there is still that information that's being closed off from me. I think it's the same place, the void and the abyss, but I have not been able to get there astrally since that one time.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm glad to see you have some understanding of what is being said in my post, this is kinda the way to bring that "void" to you, instead of going there astrally. now you talk about a person cutting psychic contact off with you, was this an incarnated or disincarnated entity that cut you off?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

Personally, I try to avoid the "unknown", that's why I rarely visit my mother in law.

On your topic, sounds too risky to me. But I'm a coward when it comes to the "unknown" (see mother in law reference).

S&F for your first thread though. Keep 'em coming!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
haha got a kick outta the mother in law thing. too bad i really want some new people to experience this, i have read over 500 accounts of people doing this and each one sounded insane, they were all on the same place i forget where it was a few years ago, but i wanted to hear some new stories of peoples encounters. but see what you DO know, is an illusion, and want you DON'T know is the fact, hence the FEAR associated with the unknown lol

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm glad to see you have some understanding of what is being said in my post, this is kinda the way to bring that "void" to you, instead of going there astrally. now you talk about a person cutting psychic contact off with you, was this an incarnated or disincarnated entity that cut you off?

It was an incarnate person, actually the only person living I ever really had any psychic bond with totally, except for my children whom came to this world. That's another story. I have tried several times to go to the void myself as it had a certain electricity to it. I want to try bringing it to me. Seems like it would be very educational, I never have felt anything like when I was there. I felt like I could "Know" and understand everything. Ever since then I have been interested in gaining all kinds of knowledge, it stayed with me, that's the thing about it, once you've seen or been there, it stays with you forever.
I also s&F you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have always wanted to try this. I dont have a full length mirror but I could sit on the edge of the tub and look into the vanity mirror. Its pretty big. I would be able to see to about my knees. I am able to to make it dark by shutting the door and turning out the lights. I know my way sounds silly but would it work all the same? I would have plenty of room all around me as well. If this will work I will do it tonight. I am very open to doing this. I read a thread on here about looking into the mirror for a while and I was amazed. It was something I had never experience before. S&F!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

my grandmother used to have this saying:
"if you gaze into the mirror for to long, you will see the devil's tail"
(probably have something to do with vanity)

When I was younger I tried this for hours, several times... you start seeing some strange things, your own face becomes disformed, etc... but besides that, nothing happened.
I also tried "candyman,candyman...."
(no pun intended)

may I ask what you found or expect to find gazing in your mirror?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

yeah im pretty sure it would work the same, this is actually can be traced back to babylonian divination, and is how nostrodaumus came up with most of his quatrains and visions and such if you read about how he would go to the top room of his home, i believe it had a sky light, at night, dip a wand in bowl water, moisten the edge of his robe with the water, and the gaze into the bowl of water until he would have "visions" or "epiphanies" but this method is more straight forward, cuts the bull, and gets right to the point

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

personally, i haven't done it, not because i am afraid to, but because I have no need to. when u tried it did were you in a room as dark as possible? I'm just curious as to what ATSers are going to find. and as with anything, if you expect NO RESULT, NO RESULT WILL BE HAD.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Edited original post to add that the area should be as quiet as possible and the the distance from the mirror. I actually discovered this "method" from a musical cd in its inlay. The inlay claims you may see, hear, even feel things

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

First you say the method works. Then you say you haven't tried it. What gives?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

I know it works, as i have tried similar methods as a child staring into a lake a night and seeing "apocolyptic" visions while sober, I also know of people WHO HAVE DONE THIS WITH RESULTS. so no, i have not done THIS PARTICULAR METHOD PERSONALLY, but yes i know it works

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Don't do this.
Best reguards.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Hebrew Text

do you find it funny typing like that?

i've tried this before but i didnt really think of anything like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Ignore said posters comment, "Don't do this" thats more of a command than a statement, if you want to do this, by all means do it. if you don't then don't but judge for yourself. don't let someone command you not to do something. he could have just as easily said "please don't do this". as for the poster, why do you say "don't do this"

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
Don't do this.
Best reguards.

Agreed.

Do this only if you have the knowledge to deal with the lower density beings you will envoke.

Once you envoke you will have to deal with them...they will become part of your reality....are you prepared for this...if not dont do this.

Higher density beings come to you through meditation, intent and love.

You will invite none from the higher realms by gazing into the Abyss

I do question why you are asking members to invite lower spirits...is it your aim to cause disharmony in their lives?

Are you Clever024 prepared to support the posters on this thread when their life is full of astral entities that they can not escape?

Are you clever 024 willing to stay around and offer guidance and support to these disturbed individuals for what may be months even years (this WILL happen of this there is no doubt)

Why do you clever 024 suggest this technique to which you have not done yourself...because you KNOW its outcome I feel is the answer.

I say to you clever 024 the world has enough lower astrals and too few astral warriors we do NOT need more lower astrals we need more higher light entities to be called upon forthwith through meditation of the soul.

Members you have my warning
what is your proposed method of dealing with these lower entities? If you do not have one then I advise not to bring them forthwith.

I do not state "dont do this" I state "do this that is your choice but heed my warning"

[edit on 26-9-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
hmph.
sure yall not just placeboeing out because it's a MIIIRRRRROOORRRR and reflects and seems creepy staring at it in silence and darkness? I could easily do this as long as I want staying in a normal frame of mind, might aswell do some meditation while I'm at it.

-EDIT- Is it because OP said ohh stare into abyss look into mirror, so your sub consious is like ohh my lord this is the abyss ahhh this is freaky my imagination is so good its going million miles an hour ahh

[edit on 26-9-2009 by eathis]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am not going to advise you don't do this unless you want... i have been advised by "My superior" as to "not lead people into the dark, just to show them that there is light". but yes, by any and all means i was going to assist in ridding these people of the lower astrals they would encounter... my intention in fact was NOT to bring harm, but to lead into truth. only because so many people reject the truth, and lean to their own, or others understandings.... as for the others that that advised don't do this, good advice.... but as seeing no one actually DID this, no harm, no foul. but if any of you need advice "banishing presummoned dark entities" feel free to U2U me.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by clever024]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join