It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Intervention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I caught this video on the news this afternoon on my lunch break:

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2009/09/23/am.car.misses.kid.cnn

Apparently, a car got out of control and came within inches of crushing a little girl. I haven't posted here in quite awhile and have forgotten how to link video and images but if you pause the video around the 19 second mark, you can clearly see the car lifted incredibly high off the ground. I don't think a small concrete curb could catapult a car into the air like that. So I'm asking, do you guys think this could possibly be divine intervention caught on tape? Any physics majors out there?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

Could just be extreme luck!

There are also so many phenomena around and some we cannot comprehend! After watching pulp fiction for the millionth time last week:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eighty59

I downloaded the video... slowed it down... watched it again and again.

The little goofball kid either has the reflexes of a cheetah or something/someone yanked her out of the way.

Only counter argument that I could come up with is the kid heard the screeching of tires and ran the other way.

The video has no sound so we couldn't hear what she heard.

Occam's Razor... sez she heard the tires screeching and the engine roar.... and simply jumped out of the way.

The "Faithful" will say her "Guardian Angel's" simply did their job.

Now on a side note...

I have my own near death by car video in which I and my wife were "saved" from being run over that is probably as strange or more supernatural than the little kid video in question.

I have a "person" not shown anywhere in the video until the moment of the accident walking forward next to me with arm outstretched before her.

(Sorry... I'm not a physicist.)

new topics

join