It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Says Obama is "son of Africa" at G20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
FactCheck is stating that Obama receiving the Fulbright Scholarship is a lie.

And God help you if you bring up the Obama/Annenberg Foundation association conspiracy theory...

Well then, may God help me. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which Obama and Ayers headed, was sponsored by teh Annenberg Foundation, which is the sponsor of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which is the director of Factcheck.org. Therefore, I tend to reject anything from said website in much the same way as I would reject an egg from a farm known to have a salmonella outbreak.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How could I see it coming from so far away...?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
And that's rich, saying that FactCheck is lying to us.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

And that's rich, saying that FactCheck is lying to us.

I wasn't saying that factcheck is "lying to us." I said I do not trust factcheck. I don't know if they're lying. The complete and total truth of the matter is that without a legally and publically verified live birth certificate, NOBODY outside of a select few around Obama can say they know without any doubt that he was born in Hawaii.

But it's OK, we all understand your point of view... I mean, c'mon, the site has the name "Fact Check" it's right there in their name: "FACT", so it simply MUST be true, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Actually, they've shown Obama's short form birth certificate off the internet. I can show you evidence of it being shown offline.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Actually, they've shown Obama's short form birth certificate off the internet. I can show you evidence of it being shown offline.

Are you refering to the reproduction of a birth certificate that was shown some months back?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No, I actually mean the real birth certificate.

The birth certificate that was shown online by Obama's campaign, I have proof of it being shown offline.

Do you want to see it?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No, I actually mean the real birth certificate.

The birth certificate that was shown online by Obama's campaign, I have proof of it being shown offline.

Do you want to see it?

By all means. Although the one that the campaign showed online was the one I referred to as the reproduction.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Fine; so you say the one online is a reproduction.

Well, there was one shown offline too.

The same birth certificate.

At 1:49, that's the SAME birth certificate we see online.

It's folded, it has a raised seal, and you can see the certificate numbers where it's blacked out on the online form.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join