It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INCREDIBLE new 2012 lecture/slideshow presentation from David Wilcock! (September 20, 2009)MUST SEE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i just thought i'd post this for anyone following this man's research!

www.ustream.tv...

i believe it's a 2-hour presentation from this weekend, so it's the newest thing out there from him..

i don't know if i'll be watching it all tonight, but i'll definitely try and finish it by tomorrow, because i find mostly everything he says incredibly fascinating!

let me know what you think!

...i'll go over the main points in a short review when i finish viewing it

EDIT:
Mods, can you kindly move this thread to the 2012 board, because i just noticed that that's what his whole presentation is about, and so far it sounds like it's gonna be really good!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
ok guys, i'm not even exaggerating when i say this, but this is absolutely the BEST lecture i've ever seen performed by David Wilcock!! it's the newest information out there, and he only presents facts that can be proven by science, not speculations...

i can't tell you how much i want to get this lecture out there, because for as many lectures i've watched on conspiracies and the occult, i'd have to say that this is the BEST BY FAR!!! his "2012 Enigma" presentation was very good, too, and even though Jordan Maxwell has put some stunning videos out there as well, i still think that this is the best presentation i've ever seen - and i LOVE hearing, any time, what Jordan Maxwell has to say!!

it's just that this video covers some very important issues, such as what's most likely to happen around 2012, and it has nothing to do with the Mayan Calender, or any other apocalyptic event. furthermore, the video mentions nothing about "9/11", and only talks about what REALLY matters in life.

i was tempted to skim through the video one more time and take notes about the topics he covers, but it's ALL equally important! ...i meant to do this the first time, but i was glued to the screen, and couldn't miss a word he said for anything! if anyone wants, i guess i can go back through the video (because i'm gong to watch it again soon anyway) and write down the topics he covers and post it in this thread, but i'd MUCH rather you all just watch it yourselves, and discuss what he talks about - how vitally necessary it is to stay peaceful, positive, humble, and grateful in life, and how fear will do nothing but hold you back, and even make you age quicker!!

Wilcock's sincere and candid throughout the whole 2-hour & 40-minute lecture, and from what i remember off the top of my head, he covers:

-2012, and afterwards
-Swine Flu vaccinations
-ancient archaeological sites and pyramids, and their functionality and significance considering their locations
-Ivan Sanderson's "Vile Vortices", and their natural geometric locations
-Ley lines
-space/time, time/space
-free energy
-multiple dimensions
-"buckyball" experiments
-energy fields and information fields
-receiving thoughts subconsciously from others and sending off signals to others
-connecting to others (like a "hive mind")
-DNA and it's true function
-the holographic universe
-ego, and it's detrimentality
-human evolution
-crop circles
-light and the information it carries
-bacteria in space

...and much, much more!!!

BEST.
LECTURE.
EVER.

...i just don't know how else to say it

[edit on 23-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the info! Is it any different from is 1.5hr lecture from last year?
(I think it was in CA) The topics look the same.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just started watching it and already it's off on some tangent of new aged hippy crap. Pyramids crate a field where time does not interact with that outside of the pyramid? I don't think so. But I'd like to see more on the russian time field experiments he talks about.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

i'd say so!!

i mean i watched the one you're talking about a couple times, and i still found this one to be very intriguing!

reply to post by quackers

i don't remember hearing it like you said it - i didn't get that exactly from the video... maybe you misunderstood that part a little?

did you watch the whole video? why do you think he's making this stuff up? have you heard anything by David Wilcock before? Do you know how much research this man has done, and how many acclaimed scientists and professionals he has talked to?

i mean, some of the stuff is hard to believe, but the message that he conveys is very positive and purposeful.

i think what you're talking about is when he says that you need to let time flow through you in order to not age as quickly, and once time ceases to flow through you, then you age. i believe he said something like time acts differently within a pyramid... is that what you're referring to?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I like DW usually, I'll watch this tonight. I just don't like when he gets on his "I'm Cacye's reincarnation, I talk to ET's" stuff. That's where he loses me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting.... Anyone else check this out yet? I think I may have no choice bu to do it myself.

-edit- Some of the comments @ the site for that video mention a lot of Obama praise..any word on that?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

i don't remember hearing it like you said it - i didn't get that exactly from the video... maybe you misunderstood that part a little? :puz

He was talking about how the Russians had done experiments generating time fields, and how they used watches to demonstrate that they could make the watches slow down or speed up (demonstrating the watches were outside of our time). Then he stated that this phenomena also happens with pyramids, that they have an effect on space/time, that they can alter the passage of time somehow. It's about 20 minutes in. I stopped after about 40(?) when he started inferring that science can and has proved that we are all part of a collective conscious and some other theological mumbo jumbo. Would have been nice if he's just stuck to the science.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I got 3/4th's the way through it and accidentally aborted the video when trying to pause it.

If you like DW watch it. I enjoyed the information about the crop circles, dolmens, energy fields (Bermuda Triangle).

Nice slide show.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

DW seems to think that Obamma is really a good guy, that he's going to be a real president and that the elite are falling right now.

Go to his website for his views on the subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

most of the times the most far-fetched ideas are the ones that are true... you'd be surprised how reality really works! science is constantly evolving - we know much more than we did 500 years ago, and we laugh at the "modern" science that they had back then. just imagine what they would think of our "modern" science 500, or 1,000 years, from now - science is forever changing, as man is learning something new all the time!

P.S.
check out this older post of mine regarding "pseudoscience"...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...just thought i'd give me 2 cents on the subject

EDIT: also, browse through David Wilcock's personal website, which most likely discusses the topics you're curious about...
divinecosmos.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
hey i just DUGG this because i want to spread the word about it...

...anyone else, feel free to do the same!

by the way, i'm watching it again right now because there's so much good information in it that i want to hang on to and not forget!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wasn't a huge fan of this one, a lot of it was the same thing as he's been saying for a while. I understand why though, time constraints ect. It was a pretty basic lecture for him.

Like I said earlier, I'm not a big fan of the "I talk to ET's" stuff and when he said they're in the room i kinda

otherwise it was a pretty basic lecture, good for a first timer IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

i get what you're saying, and i agree because, even though i'm no first-timer, he really breaks things down into their most vague forms. he makes things very simple to understand, putting topics in layman's terms, and he covers a wide gamut of subjects that all were related to each other in their own ways.

he also, in my opinion, talked about what really matters in life, and why we should remain positive, and continue to practice Service-To-Others as opposed to Service-To-Self...

i highly recommend this video to anyone just beginning to delve into these subjects!!!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I watched most of it, will finish it tomorrow. The information is very interesting but I can't get past how pompous and irritating the guy is. He's like an annoyingly smarmy version of Wayne Dyer.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

pompous and irritating? lol

i've never heard anyone go after his personality before, and i'm curious why you think he's annoying...

what do you dislike about him exactly?

top topics

join