It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last dying breath of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am Unique. I took a hammer to the framework of Reality. I have danced with Death, I have lusted for Life. I smashed my Rose Colored glasses. I gave Fate the finger and ate Destiny's twat

I am here because what I am seeing going on is scary. The goverment is not even trying to hide the corruption. They are sticking our faces in thier #. I thought maybe we could stop the slide, to hold fast to the cliff. However I firmly believe that we are beyond the democratic process to change things. Only way now is forceful change before the US becomes a dictatorship, a 3 world country or both.

I am working on the New American Manifesto, I wish to return our country to the princpals they should be founded on which is basically

I can do whatever I want as long as:

1. Doesn't effect or harm anyone else
2. Doesn't disrupt the public
3. Doesn't unduely harm the enviroment.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well hello there.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well hello there.

Stormdancer777,

Greets, do you see the corruption, the wholesale raping of the US by the power elite. The systematic mafia style murder of the middle class?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oriondarkwood
I am Unique. I took a hammer to the framework of Reality. I have danced with Death, I have lusted for Life. I smashed my Rose Colored glasses. I gave Fate the finger and ate Destiny's twat

I am here because what I am seeing going on is scary. The goverment is not even trying to hide the corruption. They are sticking our faces in thier #. I thought maybe we could stop the slide, to hold fast to the cliff. However I firmly believe that we are beyond the democratic process to change things. Only way now is forceful change before the US becomes a dictatorship, a 3 world country or both.

I am working on the New American Manifesto, I wish to return our country to the princpals they should be founded on which is basically

Everthing effects someone. you need to fix 1. But I agree with you. I have believed in that for a while. Representative democracy is dead. I want to bring forth a new era of freedom like you, and for that, everyone is going to have to come to an agreement.

I agree with alot of what you say... I am an Anarchist

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by oriondarkwood

Everthing effects someone. you need to fix 1. But I agree with you. I have believed in that for a while. Representative democracy is dead. I want to bring forth a new era of freedom like you, and for that, everyone is going to have to come to an agreement.

I agree with alot of what you say... I am an Anarchist

Hmm okay how about just the harm part LOL. This is the weird thing is for the longest time I identified as a anarchist, but a few years back talking with a friend. He told me I am not one since I do believe in a government, I just don't believe in the corrupt parody of one we have today.

I think government should be like your brother (not BIG Brother), that gives you a few dollars when you need it without asking you why (but also does not let you mooch of him for years and years). That takes your side in a fight if you are in the right, and smacks you in the head when you screw up.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oriondarkwood

This is not the last dying breath of America.

I suggest that you take your hammer and smash any negative feelings.

Please just have a nice life.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Sorry forgot to add some more about me

I am a software developer by trade, currently between jobs due to my last employer having differences over my ideas about our government. When not looking for work I research stuff on the web, write poetry, short stories and novels as well as design Role Playing Games.

I will admit I am not as well prepared as I should, I have my bug out bag and my Plan B in place however I am not in peak physical shape (working on that, however looking for work is very draining). I own guns however I have not really fired a weapon in years.

I am hoping to learn more to prepare and more to be in a position to help when (and I hope like hell I am wrong) the US either goes bankrupt and becomes a 3rd world nation overnight. Or becomes a dictatorship on its own or in the NWO

top topics

join