It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-25-09, Ron Paul - Audit the Fed, beginning of the end...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a very interesting character, My daddy always said beware of strangers bringing gifts. well I know, if we audit the fed. that would generate
facts of crimes that would be hard to ignore. any action to rectify the situation would only exasperate the creditibility of the United States Dollar. HR1207 gets a hearing on the 25th... how interesting 5 days before the end of the year for the Corporation named United States. since the foxes have already raided the Chicken Coop. and to this date Ron Paul denies 911 truth movement..? exactly how do you envision this all working out...? My Anti-Evil senses are going bonkers with the potentials ...

if you haven't prepared - well, your screwed - all you will get from me is diddly.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The only strangers bringing gifts are the candidates which feed us broken promises every year.

Just look at Dr. Paul's voting record.

There is a reason they call him Dr. No.

I know it may seem scary or worrisome that the Almighty Federal Reserve may be audited, but realize this.

We have been duped and scammed and their control over this issuance of currency is illegitimate, un-constitutional and flat out....NOT ALLOWED.

The Fed was going to get caught and held accountable eventually.

It was going to happen sooner or later, just stay on your toes and embrace the Freedom that is on the way.

True Freedom comes with great responsibility.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What does my sig say?

Oh, we will add, hang the carcass from the lamp posts in DC.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I for one am very happy to see that HR1207 is finally getting a hearing. These criminals, and there is no better word for them, have been ripping off the American people for many years, all the time lining their pockets and filling off shore bank accounts. There is no money except what the taxpayer has in his hand, loans are numbers on a computer, and the only one really paying, plus interest of course, is the debtor.

There are maybe 200 people in the world who control all of the available money. They say the value of it, and they say how much will be paid for this or that. America has to have a different sort of monetary system, or we will always be slaves to the rich elite. Now we have this health care bill coming up, and you guessed it, big pharm and big insurance wants their piece of the money pie, which will be billions every day. The rich does not want a not-for-profit government ran program, they would get nothing from it!

Dr. Ron Paul is my personal hero. Only he has the stuff to stand up to all of them on the Hill, and only he truly believes is the Constitution. I wish he were president. The government is a powerful thing, but we let it be that way. We can easily take that power back. I am the New world Order's worst nightmare, a pi**ed off American with the right to free speech and the right to bear arms.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i wish the rest of america wouldve voted for ron paul as did i....why dont politicians stand up for the constitution they took an oath to protect...its about time they started talking about auditing the theifs....what idiot thought it would be a brilliant idea to let a private bank control and entire nations currency? did they not hear the warnings of our founding fathers? or are they just in on the scheme, knowing that whoever controls a coutries money also controls its people....

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I fully agree with your post's... And I am a freedom loving American. however, me senses have served me correctly for the last 49 years.
I also understand economics, educational strengths and weaknesses of the American Population. and well, we have been dumbed down, lied too.
murdered all in the name of the UNITED STATES. WHY..? what did our leaders see in 1970's that would justify what they have done...?
why are the systems that govern us all, suddenly and deliberately stopped functioning in a manner suggestive of being sabatoged.

I dont think you understand what you are asking for... you are saying "See the Empirer has no cloths", well, I am an authority on how to desolve authority - I have spent most of life in defiance to this Authority. so, much so, they leave me be, I guess they have enough records on me - on the knowledge I have obtained, they do not challenge me on those grounds that they have authority over me, I disect them notions, I guess thats why they stopped trying to convert me, and now I'm just a outcast
from the illusion, or the Matrix as some call it here.
any way, if the Fed gets Audited. "these things will come to past for all who read these words. through your eyes I see these things:

you will not see a single penny on the street
you will see children who have not eaten for days, watch you eat.
you will walk - no animals to ride
you will work all day just to be able to eat
you will see - smell and experience death for the first time in your lives.
you will see street justice on a scale that the world has never seen before.

when you add up these probabilities they are in excess of 70-80% of what I would say an African third world nation lives with everyday. Now put a American off the streets of say Orlando, Fl. into Mogadishu, I give his life expectancy only a mere 1% probability he will survive the experience.
and this is coming to the USA with or without Ron Paul. I support Ron Paul, I am just weary of strangers bearing gifts. since these problems have been festering for most of our lives. and now things are so bad, we need to take action.... well thats what triggers me senses me thinks... timing... and timing is everything and that brings me back to Ron... why now Ron>?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Polygraphing the thieves would bear more fruit..
second line

new topics

top topics

join